Elden Ring

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Haven't had much time to play last couple of days. Just visited the underground for the first time. Not sure if there is more than one type of underground world, but the one I visited is straight up beautiful. Love this game.
I've found 2 entrances yet so the underground is really expansive as well.

The game is so massive, feels like they've been working on it for a decade. Enemy and environment variety is truly astounding, I have like 10 NPC questlines active and I have soooo many places to go and explore. I found secrets like illusory walls and stuff, it's just amazing. If this continues, my first playthrough will take 100 hours or more.
And I think I figured out a way to get an alternative ending. I'm playing blind and google as little as possible (and the specific info I want sometimes isn't even out there yet because the game's so fresh) but I think I have a lead.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have a way to play it (Neither Beefy pc, xbox or ps5) and i don't want to see spoilers because it ruins the suprise to me. Guess what, i'll wait to find a job.
It's an action RPG with a focus on exploration and trial and error gameplay. If you enjoyed DMC and Bayonetta, it will probably too slow for you. If you love crunchy RPGs it will be too simple.
If you love discovering stuff and deep(est) lore and trying bosses a lot until you finally beat them then the series is for you.
I've been playing since DaS in 2012 or so, that's almost a decade now so I can barely Imagine what a newcomer to the series must feel like. Seeing the series develop over the last 10 years and ER being what it is is extremely satisfying.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's an action RPG with a focus on exploration and trial and error gameplay. If you enjoyed DMC and Bayonetta, it will probably too slow for you. If you love crunchy RPGs it will be too simple.
If you love discovering stuff and deep(est) lore and trying bosses a lot until you finally beat them then the series is for you.
I've been playing since DaS in 2012 or so, that's almost a decade now so I can barely Imagine what a newcomer to the series must feel like. Seeing the series develop over the last 10 years and ER being what it is is extremely satisfying.
That sounds amazing

Virtual Cafe Awards
I am satiated. I got what I wanted from the experience and I don't have an interest in playing something similar.
Interesting, I don't think I've heard this before. A game that is a good / great example of a genre is enough to stop you wanting to play anything of its like ever again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I don't think I've heard this before. A game that is a good / great example of a genre is enough to stop you wanting to play anything of its like ever again.
Well if it's not his favourite genre I can see how. I personally don't like racing games very much. Need For Speed for the PS2 was enough for me, I enjoyed it but I'm not out here hunting for more racing games now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Just not that big of a racist I guess

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Spoiler:
Just found Patches organically. So glad they still have him in after all these years.
He already was in Armored Core allegedly so he's older than Souls itself!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Just got to Radahn
A03CA8BC-8A06-46CA-AE7C-911E441C1E70.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
beat him yesterday, pure kino this fight
Holy shit, yeah. Finally got him today. I would like to personally thank Blaidd for distracting him just long enough for me to get the blood loss going on ol raddy :NepWink:

Virtual Cafe Awards

gaymen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
60 dollars lol gonna pirate lmao lamo

Attachments

• 1623923019432.gif
    1623923019432.gif
    144.5 KB · Views: 55
Virtual Cafe Awards