Elon meet Agora Road

Zoaic

Essence of perpetually attempting to hit the mark.
Reaction score
Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I hope he buys the platform it would be pretty funny and would probably end up in some luls on account of crying liberals. But twitter can't be saved.
There's already plenty of people saying they'll delete their accounts, and are horrified that Trump will be allowed to have an account. I am 100% on board with Twitter getting destroyed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like the old stereotype of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, before they turned into troons and groomers.
I'm now wondering if there is a fedora to troon out pipeline -- probably just the incel to troon pipeline if that is the case -- or if troons are just more terminally online than even fedora tippers

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yakito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm now wondering if there is a fedora to troon out pipeline -- probably just the incel to troon pipeline if that is the case -- or if troons are just more terminally online than even fedora tippers
Sure. I was lurking in a lot of (now dead) forums and I could see that the confused teenager nerds have a big chance at ending up in one of those groups. A fandom shouldn't be anybody's main identity, it's shallow and will end up trend hopping until they find a cult that destroys them physically just to keep them in the herd.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Sure. I was lurking in a lot of (now dead) forums and I could see that the confused teenager nerds have a big chance at ending up in one of those groups. A fandom shouldn't be anybody's main identity, it's shallow and will end up trend hopping until they find a cult that destroys them physically just to keep them in the herd.
Yeah, probably the biggest example of this are all the speed runners who trooned out. Autistically sitting for 18 hours a day mastering the movements in a 25 year old video game that only 5 people still play can't be good for your physical or mental health. The communities are often insular and the main social connection members have are with each other so once the idea that all the problems in one's life are because of their gender enters the community, it takes hold and proliferates amongst them. Don't get me wrong, there definitely are "real" trans people, but they are a statistical anomaly akin to intersex people and it's still just a mental illness. These troon enclaves that set up in nerdy communities though are a collective mental illness that has been twisted into the trendy death cult of the times.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yakito

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, probably the biggest example of this are all the speed runners who trooned out. Autistically sitting for 18 hours a day mastering the movements in a 25 year old video game that only 5 people still play can't be good for your physical or mental health. The communities are often insular and the main social connection members have are with each other so once the idea that all the problems in one's life are because of their gender enters the community, it takes hold and proliferates amongst them. Don't get me wrong, there definitely are "real" trans people, but they are a statistical anomaly akin to intersex people and it's still just a mental illness. These troon enclaves that set up in nerdy communities though are a collective mental illness that has been twisted into the trendy death cult of the times.
I think this is really a multifaceted question.

On one hand you practically have this thing just becoming huge in the last ten years and taking over everything. There are massive financial resources being mobilized to push this... practically prelude to the post-human world the elites may want to do. (maybe) Also they are good for janissaries because they are eunuchs whose entire existence, worth and position depends on the system. They will be defending it super hard, especially that getting into the club may give you social benefits but you have permanent damage done to you. So you will be fighting for the system, no matter what.

On the other hand, fandoms are easy to take over. They had a "don't judge" mentality that can be easily exploited and subverted. Fandoms are bigger than ever and fake as fuck. They are practically policed by outside forces like the corporations, twitter mobs and newspapers/e-celebs. Of course these people will claim that they are against the "man" when the man is the only reason they are not just laughed out of the room.

Last edited:

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
On one hand you practically have this thing just becoming huge in the last ten years and taking over everything. There are massive financial resources being mobilized to push this... practically prelude to the post-human world the elites may want to do. (maybe) Also they are good for janissaries because they are eunuchs whose entire existence, worth and position depends on the system. They will be defending it super hard, especially that getting into the club may give you social benefits but you have permanent damage done to you. So you will be fighting for the system, no matter what.
Yeah idk. This is really not the thread to be discussing this. If you want to make a thread on the propensity of troons to become >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mods and takeover fandoms, do so. I just don't think this is the place lol. Would rather reserve this for on topic making fun of dumb Elon cocksuckers and Twitterfags who are equating Elon buying Twitter to the rise of the third reich.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
i had to live through the first round of musk fanboyism in the late 2000s/early 2010s. i saw cringe you people wouldn't believe
I legitimately did not know who he was until after the mid 2010s at the earliest to be honest. At least he has some semblance of a personality compared to Bill Gates and Bezos's lame asses.

Virtual Cafe Awards