Elon Musk purchases Twitter | Guess who's back? | Tactical Salt

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Bruh, i don't know which kind of latin americans you have been talking to (probably chicanos lol), but we don't have a cult of personality with our leaders, the total opposite we hate them and make fun of them constantly, we blame them even for stuff they are not responsible of.
View attachment 44068
You have always been one of the most based, if not THE most based Latin on this entire website. Always have killer posts. Always on brand.

That being said, I love AMLO. He is the most based leader we have ever had since Porfirio, or Carranza.

Snubs biden.

Calls out why the US is so interested in Mexican internal affairs.

Questions why the US social media is so censorship happy.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I wonder what Trumps first Tweet will be
Trump seems like he's sticking to his app Truth Social for the time being. Imo it'd be a bad decision for his 2024 campaign if he did, Twitter has far more reach. But part of me thinks he won't resist and will eventually be back to Twitter.

Prior to Trump's account being officially reinstated, CBS news announced their intent to (temporarily?) stop using Twitter as a result of the site's current climate. The announcement cracks me up because the reporter makes it sound as if they're reporting from the front lines of a war. One can only hope more legacy media outlets commit e-seppuku.

View: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1594024668910030856

Virtual Cafe Awards
committing "e-seppuku" implies they aren't already dead. CNN/HLN literally broke into running programming every time trump picked up the presidential smartphone, a practice they started seemingly years before he so much as announced his candidacy. legacy tv/radio news has been plundered so hard by twitter in the years since that their twitter feeds are updated before their running on-air info or even the posts on their websites. it is so over.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
committing "e-seppuku" implies they aren't already dead. CNN/HLN literally broke into running programming every time trump picked up the presidential smartphone, a practice they started seemingly years before he so much as announced his candidacy. legacy tv/radio news has been plundered so hard by twitter in the years since that their twitter feeds are updated before their running on-air info or even the posts on their websites. it is so over.
this is half of why msm think twitter is literally life and death, cause for them it is. without it they have no product

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Has anyone else noticed that the pop-up that stopped you from scrolling through someone's twitter feed if you weren't signed into an account is gone now?
I don't know if this is Memelon's doing, but I'm glad it's gone. Now I don't have to worry about fiddling with uBlock every single time I want to check up on some gamedev or artist.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Has anyone else noticed that the pop-up that stopped you from scrolling through someone's twitter feed if you weren't signed into an account is gone now?
I don't know if this is Memelon's doing, but I'm glad it's gone. Now I don't have to worry about fiddling with uBlock every single time I want to check up on some gamedev or artist.

I'm currently using a plugin that stops the pesky pop up from stopping me on wanting to read up a page there. So I have no idea to be honest. Sorry!

Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Holy shit it actually seems like it's gone, an actually good change

Virtual Cafe Awards