End of an Era: Chris Chan has finally gone too far

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
So Chris Chan was trending on twitter yesterday and NPCs actually got a view of what this tragic spiral of a human is.

If you don't know who Chris Chan is
Here's a documentary about him. But TLDW: Chris Chan is an autistic man that has basically been trolled for his entire life on the internet. He has been going batching insane for the past couple of years and he once talked about the "Dimensional merge" that would make anime real. It obviously never happened but he is most famous for making Sonichu comics, which is a mixture of Sonic and Pikachu.

View: https://youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

But here we are today, audio and chatlogs of of Chris-Chan discussing sexual relations with his mother were posted online and he has been removed from his home by a court order. They are considered genuine. Nobody knew of this except one person named "Bella", a trollsona of someone called 10thanonymous, who Chris confided this information in.

Here's the audio

View: https://youtu.be/D2VrZLaESEg

20210731_063618.jpg
20210731_063833.jpg

Attachments

• 1524114694302.jpg
    1524114694302.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 11,697
  • 951.jpg
    951.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 214
  • Chris_Chan_mom_news_banner.jpg
    Chris_Chan_mom_news_banner.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 20210731_063726.png
    20210731_063726.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 265
Virtual Cafe Awards
The entire Chris-chan story should be burned out back like waste cardboard. No one is good. Between Barb, Chris, the trolls, it's filth spitting poison at filth spitting poison at.... Reading over any section of the entire long story, I feel like I just read Hogg by Delaney - it was very interesting, gives you a lot to think about, but now I need to take a warm shower and walk around the block.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kultra

veteran n00b
Reaction score
Awards
At least Chris is removed from Barb thanks to the uh.... extensive work of those who seek to document him, but you really can't help but wonder if the years of "trolling" are what paved way for something like this, or if it was inevitable. Chris has been excessively delusional from the start, and all the constant prodding is not going to bring someone like him any closer to reality.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Chris Chan is indicative that psychiatric support is not enough to change him. His parents constantly catered to him and never denied a single selfish request of his. This form of upbringing has led him to developing a twisted world view exacerbated by his developmental disorders where he thinks he every single whim of his should be met. I pity him, but at the same time, he would nearly be the same if he was "normal"

Virtual Cafe Awards
When you take a step back, you can actually see the spiral. i knew who chris was for a long time, I only got more into the specifics when I watched Geno Samuel's series on chris chan. I really could have saw something like this coming, he has been making sexually suggestive remarks about barb for a while now from what I gather, and with all the sheltering provided by his mother and not seeing other women, this pretty much confirmed a common suspicion.

The thing is that people keep talking about this like its the end of Chris' antics, but if this is true, incest is punishable by a maximum of a year in jail in the state of Virginia. I don't think this is the end of Chris Chan, hes going to continue to make a fool of himself and be a completely irredeemable human being once he gets out of prison if hes charged with anything, and the internet will probably stop at nothing to find out more once it happens.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
When you take a step back, you can actually see the spiral. i knew who chris was for a long time, I only got more into the specifics when I watched Geno Samuel's series on chris chan. I really could have saw something like this coming, he has been making sexually suggestive remarks about barb for a while now from what I gather, and with all the sheltering provided by his mother and not seeing other women, this pretty much confirmed a common suspicion.

The thing is that people keep talking about this like its the end of Chris' antics, but if this is true, incest is punishable by a maximum of a year in jail in the state of Virginia. I don't think this is the end of Chris Chan, hes going to continue to make a fool of himself and be a completely irredeemable human being once he gets out of prison if hes charged with anything, and the internet will probably stop at nothing to find out more once it happens.
If he does end up in prison, I dont think his fellow inmates will take too kindly for the reason he is in there

Virtual Cafe Awards
If he does end up in prison, I dont think his fellow inmates will take too kindly for the reason he is in there
oh of course not. there are so many reasons he would not do well in prison.

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
Nobody here is surprised but shit, it still kinda caught me off guard when I heard about it. The Truman show of the internet age ends more tragically than expected. The whole damn thing has no silver lining, maybe a fucking bronze lining at best cause of the memes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Satom1

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Chris strikes again! Now, is this the end of this epic saga?

Virtual Cafe Awards

tracid04

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I feel sorry for this guy. Why couldn't he just be a normal autist and not shag his own mother? Years of bullying turned this otherwise awkward outcast into a complete monster. It's so sad it's not even funny anymore.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I feel sorry for this guy. Why couldn't he just be a normal autist and not shag his own mother? Years of bullying turned this otherwise awkward outcast into a complete monster. It's so sad it's not even funny anymore.
don't feel sorry for him. he decided to do this, not any troll, he should be held fully accountable. The truth is with his mother and father sheltering him so much, his almost nonexistent mental maturity, and his severe lack of social skills and experience, especially with women (there have been numerous reports of him sexually harassing his female friends), I think this was inevitable even if he was "normal" and he wasn't already a laughing stock. he could have just refused to give into his urges. this shouldn't be expected of anyone regardless of circumstance.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
don't feel sorry for him. he decided to do this, not any troll, he should be held fully accountable. The truth is with his mother and father sheltering him so much, his almost nonexistent mental maturity, and his severe lack of social skills and experience, especially with women (there have been numerous reports of him sexually harassing his female friends), I think this was inevitable even if he was "normal" and he wasn't already a laughing stock. he could have just refused to give into his urges. this shouldn't be expected of anyone regardless of circumstance.
Was it true that his parents changed his name because they took a mall Easter bunny mistaking it for "Christian" as a sign from god?
Dude stood no chance from the beginning.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TamagoSuki

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Was it true that his parents changed his name because they took a mall Easter bunny mistaking it for "Christian" as a sign from god?
Dude stood no chance from the beginning.
Yes, that is true. Poor guy's been a product of his parents all along. He first picked up steam as an adult, I believe, from when he started attending his local college. That's when the "boyfriend-free girl" stuff started and when, I assume, one of his classmates began posting about him online. So goes to show he was already screwed in the head before trolls got to him...

This was literally when his fate was probably sealed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

Virtual Cafe Awards