everyone is a fed but me

• Thread starter i_am
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5230 times.

i_am

seeker of the mold room
Reaction score
Awards
literally everyone is a bot/ agent/ hallucination/ mirror/ spirit that is funded, controlled and by the FBI
, every post on the internet is a federal deep psy op code that is used to discuss with and give commands to other agents.
anyone attempting to prove otherwise is a fed them self trying to save face

1638559706257.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
monkahhm hmmmm its looking pretty bright over here.

Attachments

• 1627875124926.png
    1627875124926.png
    464 KB · Views: 74
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 73
Virtual Cafe Awards

EvilEyesEvilLies

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
yeah, too bad I've already gotten your IP address you real fake human.

Virtual Cafe Awards

exotika

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Irony of fate. We're just trying to make friends in the far corners of the web, unaware we pass each other somewhere in corridors of Washington. But are we really that oblivious? Or just thirsty of straightforward human relations?
I'm gonna celebrate your company with a toast, officers.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Nice try FBI, trying to bait out the only REAL person on the internet: ME. I won't fall for your tricks, no matter how many grey aliens you employ to write mean comments on my deviantart sonic OCs!!!!1!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Irony of fate. We're just trying to make friends in the far corners of the web, unaware we pass each other somewhere in corridors of Washington. But are we really that oblivious? Or just thirsty of straightforward human relations?
I'm gonna celebrate your company with a toast, officers.
Maybe the real treasure was the Feds we met along the way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
If I piss a kidney stone into my wife will it birth a rock golem?

anyways we have been putting recreational adrenaline in all of your meals since you were 7.
it's also interesting to read a research article from 1954 on the link between adrenaline and schizophrenia, because that's since been confirmed, but the vitamins they're positing as a treatment for schizophrenia don't treat it, but they do treat a lot of histamine imbalances which can trigger psychosis.
I cannot even imagine how terrible adrenaline must feel in a recreational context

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
If I piss a kidney stone into my wife will it birth a rock golem?

anyways we have been putting recreational adrenaline in all of your meals since you were 7.
it's also interesting to read a research article from 1954 on the link between adrenaline and schizophrenia, because that's since been confirmed, but the vitamins they're positing as a treatment for schizophrenia don't treat it, but they do treat a lot of histamine imbalances which can trigger psychosis.
I cannot even imagine how terrible adrenaline must feel in a recreational context
i read an erowid report a long time ago, where a guy injected some of his girlfriend's adrenaline because he wanted to get high and apparently it was like an intense instant panic attack that lasted a while

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
literally everyone is a bot/ agent/ hallucination/ mirror/ spirit that is funded, controlled and by the FBI
, every post on the internet is a federal deep psy op code that is used to discuss with and give commands to other agents.

View attachment 11125
Are you naggolbuddito's alt account?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards

View attachment 11125

Nah, YOU are one of the myriad grad students competing for industry prizes. There is at least 3 groups here competing, and there is also at least one "remote" engagement cog sci study group working here too. Fucking Facebook Reality Labs can suck my windy asshole!

And, YOU are trying to cover your tracks, by sending the forum into a diversionary paranoia spiral. The real villains here are the industry funded study groups. Trying to combat, "hate speach", and other such dribbly newspeak phantoms.

season 1 student GIF by NBC
th

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
sounds like something a bot/agent/hallucination/mirror/spirit that is funded and controlled by the FBI would say

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
sounds like something a bot/agent/hallucination/mirror/spirit that is funded and controlled by the FBI would say
Nah, they work for the Office of Naval Intelligence most likely. Also, Every poster here is really from Massachusetts or California, and using VPNs combined with bad acting to cover it up.

Virtual Cafe Awards