everyone is a fed but me

• Thread starter i_am
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5232 times.

0ur0b0r0s

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If everyone is a fed, is anyone really a fed? Because if so, us feds definitely have our own feds. Feds, all the way down LOL.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I just feel bad knowing that you will all cease to exist when I wake up from this dream. It's been fun.
Watch the ending of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Reflect on how it might pertain to your, "awakening". :schitztroll:

Virtual Cafe Awards

exotika

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Dudes. There are no feds, just a bunch of copywriters. Look at diversity of conspiratorial content in recent years; whole society's needs are covered. These theories are tailored to help us sustain feeling of FBI's omnipresence, so we could keep awareness and watch out for each other's urges. Digital panopticon leads us towards self-governing society.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
And, YOU are trying to cover your tracks, by sending the forum into a diversionary paranoia spiral. The real villains here are the industry funded study groups. Trying to combat, "hate speach", and other such dribbly newspeak phantoms.
no its me im the one splitting the forum actually

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
no its me im the one splitting the forum actually
Millitary Intelligence operative, NGO Shill, NSA analyst, Homeland Security Asset, Russian Triple Agent, 33rd Degree Freemason, FED Cointelpro, NASA Special OPs, and a Bot...

100% All, COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY COMFIRMED!

(And, probably a tranny too) :schitztroll:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

The self is an illusory patchwork construct and there is no inherent existence of anything. Nothing is real and everything we think is false is not true. How can we break this shroud of delusion? How can we accept this void and learn to live in this senseless world?

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
How can we accept this void and learn to live in this senseless world?

I don't accept it.

I believe the only sane course of action, is to find a way to erase all of "reality". All possibility of awareness, past, present and future, must be scrubbed out of "existence". I was working on creating a time machine, just so I could go back, (HAH! not to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk!!!), and grandfather paradox myself into sweet oblivion.

But, then I realised I was being "selfish", and I must find away to stop awareness from ever occuring at all.
Wish me luck frens!

Mad Scientist 90S GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards
The self is an illusory patchwork construct and there is no inherent existence of anything. Nothing is real and everything we think is false is not true. How can we break this shroud of delusion? How can we accept this void and learn to live in this senseless world?
Nihilists are fags.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sigma Draconis

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
8/10 would roleplay this schizophrenia myself

Virtual Cafe Awards
Millitary Intelligence operative, NGO Shill, NSA analyst, Homeland Security Asset, Russian Triple Agent, 33rd Degree Freemason, FED Cointelpro, NASA Special OPs, and a Bot...

100% All, COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY COMFIRMED!

(And, probably a tranny too) :schitztroll:
I am the 72nd descendent of Homer J Simpson infamous Millitary Intelligence operative, NGO Shill, NSA analyst, Homeland Security Asset, Russian Triple Agent, 33rd Degree Freemason, FED Cointelpro, NASA Special OPs

Virtual Cafe Awards