Fascism and it's False Historiography

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
so you guys are fascists?
Fascism is a group of well defined ideologies, I wouldn't call myself one because I don't know enough about it. I just agree with them on some issues. I'm glad we're allowed to discuss this stuff here without people sperging out though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Fascism is a group of well defined ideologies, I wouldn't call myself one because I don't know enough about it. I just agree with them on some issues. I'm glad we're allowed to discuss this stuff here without people sperging out though.
nostalgia maybe?

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

making lampshades out of human skin and candles out of rendered human fat: a Measured Response

I am not defending the ethnic cleansing or atrocities committed. A lot of evil things happened during that time. Fascism doesn't necessarily mean ethnic cleansing. I'm curious do you have any sympathy for white men and women killed by the bolsheviks, for the war crimes of the soviets? Polish, Ukrainian, Ethnic Slavs, 30 million put to death by the communist bolsheviks. Commies never give a damn about a life until fascists are killers. Holodomir is a word most of you don't know.

FYI since you don't know the history: Lampshade was false, and never turned up after reporting, so much that the "Witch of Buchenwald" (commandant's wife) was not hung at Nuremberg, though she did go to life in prison for numerous other cruelties through a later german court, commiting suicide in 1967. Preserved skin, even tatooed skin was found, at Buchenwald, but no lampshade. Judeo-supremacist, Deborah Lipstadt, stated that the soap story is a falsehood as well on Phil Donahue as well. You don't need to perpetuate heresay, they didn't need more to denounce the literal forced labor and ethnic cleansing. Cruel and evil.

I still think fascism is a good thing for a society vs collectivism. Collectivism killed literally 10+:1 but those lives didn't matter because collectivists don't value white lives, only those of their bolshevik masters. I want social degeneracy to disappear and fascism is an avenue. It works for the middle east and we know you liberals dare not speak badly of brown people.

In the end the truth hurts; we both know what happens to degenerates in both circumstances.

housepoopr

Social degeneracy makes normal people support fascism. The left is creating the boogeyman but whoring after children, this happened in 1930s Weimar Republic.

You don't honestly believe all that propaganda about Germans in 1930s were vile racist supremacists in a country where they were 99% of the population, do you?

vect0r

• The Great Replacement by Brenton Tarrant - A required reading for anyone seeking to
fight an active resistance against ZOG. Saint Brenton Tarrant is the man who started the
modern accelerationist resistance, with his act of propaganda of the deed that inspired
numerous men across the world, from places as disparate as United States and Germany to
Singapore, to stand up and strike out against their enemies. It inspired counter-attacks by
the muslim enemy in France, Netherlands and even Sri Lanka. Tarrant is a symbol of our
struggle, and his words continue to ring true even years later.
I've read it before, worthless drivel with a target audience of weak-willed Neo-Nazi scoundrels (whether or not Tarrant thought of it that way). Also, a large kill count isn't really isn't impressive if they were all unarmed. If he didn't like them in NZ then he should have targeted the politicians who supported policies letting them in. Tarrant was a coward:SataniaThumbsUp: and his actions lead to more firearm regulations in NZ IIRC.

White Supremacists are so ridiculous and irrational. I'm not sure if pre 1945 Fascism/Nazism is worse than the post WW2 counterparts at this point.

housepoopr

so you guys are fascists?
Most people are. When the left storms a state capital or burns down buildings, entire sections of cities, riots and assaults.

It reminds me of Kristalnacht.

Fascism is just another word for authoritarian, leveled by both groups at one another.

In reality authoritarianism is both left and right wing, one towards collectivism, and the other towards individualism.

I've read it before, worthless drivel with a target audience of weak-willed Neo-Nazi scoundrels
Klaus Schwab says it in his book, "The Great Reset" as head of the WEF. He says he wants to reduce the white European population and import more foreigners from Africa and the Middle East.

Attachments

• Covid19GreatReset.jpg
    Covid19GreatReset.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 257

vect0r

Klaus Schwab says it in his book, "The Great Reset" as head of the WEF. He says he wants to reduce the white European population and import more foreigners from Africa and the Middle East.
And? Even if that is true, I don't see why people are so obsessed with race and by lesser extent culture. I don't particularly like the West so I don't care too much if their culture changes over time.

Also, what's the page number for where Schwab makes those claims in his book? I don't like WEF and Schwab, I would just like to have more confirmation.
Bonus: Pirate his book and find it there

housepoopr

i'd say this thread is starting to attract some Live Ones
Ironic that you are always here to rail against any thing not pro-left.

At this point the pattern shows that you are the one attracted by the sweet smell.

If someone event remotely posts about not hating themselves for existing or not wanting his kids to validate mentally ill grown men with kinks, I think you'll show up to make this exact comment. Leftists always grant themselves the "right to bash the fasc" (assaults people they don't agree with, but totally not fascist when they do it) but if not wanting mentally ill men in dresses near a child when statistically speaking it'd be ridiculous to trust them, makes me a fascist, then hey okay, we fasc' today.

reminds me of those Georgia guidestones...

Virtual Cafe Awards
You don't honestly believe all that propaganda about Germans in 1930s were vile racist supremacists in a country where they were 99% of the population, do you?
1685967670833.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
so what is fascism , exactly?
I'm trying to do a thread on it actually, you might have heard of it, however a lot of people are clogging it up with personal political opinions, criticisms about the thread without adding anything themselves and talking about american neo-nazis shit books rather than than actually covering the historiography of fascism or defining fascism. honestly don't know why i bother, i got worried that my posts weren't high quality enough and that people would shit on them, but literally 0 people have responded to them and are instead talking about whether they identify as le fashy goys or le shabbos goy antifash

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Precisely, the aren't hiding the agenda.

No offense but that page doesn't come from a Klaus Schwabs book. It comes from this book :

From a conspiracy schizo guy. You can literally find the full book on the CIA's website:

The exact quote is on page 105.

This meme is false, people should really look into this stuff before posting.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
This meme is false, people should really look into this stuff before posting.
The funniest thing is that the meme literally says 'Do your own research' in it, but will only be bought by the people who don't do their own research.
That's one thing I don't get about the stupid brand of conspiracy theorists that drag the whole name down. Do they seriously think that a conspiring elite would just tell everyone their plans? There is no way that can enhance their plans in any way.
Also just an aside, I've been watching this thread, not participating because I know zilch about politics. The first page and a half had some interesting posts that I read all of and have made me wonder if I should peruse this topic more in depth. I've saved many posts for further investigation.
Wish I could say something more, but I have nothing else to say on this topic, obviously.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
something like an animal or virus genetically engineered and bred to kill communism.
doxxing isnt allowed on this forum btw idk why you would just give my info out for free, admin please ban

also i cba to continue this thread for now, glad some people have said they got some value out of it or found it interesting but i don't have time or energy to contribute more for a couple weeks
read spengler
listen to bowden
sneed it
or feed it
FwL1HU2XsAoZg6f.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

And? Even if that is true, I don't see why people are so obsessed with race and by lesser extent culture. I don't particularly like the West so I don't care too much if their culture changes over time.

Distinct and beautiful cultures with thousands of years of culture are being erased by globalists and their WEF/NATO cabal, that is why I feel that way. Why do we need to protect at risk cultures, but not white distinct cultures? I want sovereignty returned to the people of these counties.

Caucasians are objectively a good people too. There is no superior race. God made all people, and God doesn't make mistakes.

I don't want my people to cease existing. It's not a change to culture, it's a cultural erasure by means of widespread immigration, both illegal and forced by western powers that are controlled by the Banks, WEF leadership and their young leaders progeny. I want France to be French. I want Deutschland to be Deutschland, I want Poland to be Polish. I want England to be English, and the Dutch to be Dutch. There are already monocultures in every other part of the world? For instance, Israel refuses refugees, and immigration of non-jewish people, so what sets them apart from Germany, from England, from America? Why are caucasians deemed worth less than other cultures?

The wonderful Jewish apostles brought the light of Jesus Christ to this world, and my people by-in-large embraced it. The greatest of Caucasian pagan traditions: Converting to Christianity. My people brought civilization and continued evangelizing to the world, bringing the most important thing to many corners of the world: Jesus Christ, then we brought civilization and innovation. Automobiles, electricity, telephones, telegraph, industrialization, ICs, Microprocessors, Computers, Internet, the scientific method, even space exploration was brought to the world through the blessing of God first and through my people second. We see the media that hates Caucasians, and blames an entire race for every evil thing under the sun, while the folks in Hollywood, banking, print media, media outlets, and important posts in government that control the levers of power and access to capital all criticize my people, until they are criticized and suddenly that critique is anti-semitic? I don't like this, but I don't think all people of that race are responsible in the slightest, it's a group of elite jerks at the top, plenty of caucasians toeing the line for it, the same as the liberals are self-hating because of the critical theory propaganda they have guzzled since childhood.

Why should Caucasians be targeted for destruction by the parasitic elites? I'll tell you why. We as a group love and promote Jesus Christ. We as a group don't vote for the schemes these globalists use to destroy sovereignty among the nations, we as a people resist the corruption of our culture and children, and we have children. We bring the message of Jesus Christ with us wherever we go.

Last edited by a moderator: