Fav video game songs?

• Thread starter WKYK
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2422 times.

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

cammikillz

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Room of Angel - Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill 4: The Room

Devil's Never Cry - David Allen Baker and Shawn Mcpherson, Devil May Cry 3

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
This has got to be one of the hardest questions to ever answer for me. It's a toss-up between Xenoblade (ESPECIALLY "X"), Zelda, and the Metal gear solid series when it comes to music.

View: https://youtu.be/E8pFzQ1lyF8

View: https://youtu.be/Bipd_o0iz28

cool stuff, I'd recommend the ff13 ost if you haven't heard it, very similar imo

I like the killer7 song, very cool

Virtual Cafe Awards

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

orokpetrus

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I love the va11halla ost so much, used to listen to it on repeat in highschool. I even made a raspberry pi jukebox and filled it with just va11halla songs lol, I should dig it up and try running it again.
it's probably one of my favorite soundtracks from any piece of media, I have no idea how many times I've listened to it lol

vulonkaaz

Pure Love
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vulonkaaz.zip
love this one from Va-11 Hall-A! The whole soundtrack is amazing, i highly recommend it!!
I love the va11halla ost so much, used to listen to it on repeat in highschool. I even made a raspberry pi jukebox and filled it with just va11halla songs lol, I should dig it up and try running it again.
have you tried playing Yuppie Psycho guys ?

it's a new game on which Garoad has made the songs I haven't played it yet but just from watching the trailers I recognised the music style instantly

Virtual Cafe Awards

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
have you tried playing Yuppie Psycho guys ?

it's a new game on which Garoad has made the songs I haven't played it yet but just from watching the trailers I recognised the music style instantly
Yeah I played a good chunk of it with my friend but it has manual save and we forgot about that and lost hours of progress from dying, we haven't really touched it since lol. The soundtrack was good tho, classic garoad tunes

Virtual Cafe Awards

whiteVHS

Happy Hacking!
Reaction score
Awards
Website
whitevhs.xyz
i'd post more but don't wanna spam. here's some of my VGM playlists.

Virtual Cafe Awards

rain

Deep Hollow Hollerer
Reaction score
Awards

One of the best K.K. songs, and one of the most underrated, the "drums" are so nice and the main chords are just pretty.

To keep the Hollow Knight train running, this song is just beautiful, with it's pianos to Marissa's voice on the background and in-game the rain ambience just makes it orgasmic, this entire soundtrack fucks.

And to finish of, I will mention of my the best songs, from one of my favorite games, it's just an amazing ambient track with it's mellow yet haunting feel. This game is awesome :D !

Virtual Cafe Awards

marxayniben

We are the people, We are right, We will prevail!
Reaction score
Awards
The songs played in the 'Dark Carnival' campaign finale in L4D2 do go especially hard for me, probably because I'm into this type of music

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ApJ5NsM6CI

I really like the work Greg Dale (the singer of the songs) has done, someone that hasnt played Left 4 Dead 2 could never guess that the Midnight Riders werent a real band.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyH_NxJ86vs

And honestly, One Bad Man is also one of my favourite songs in general, other than being one of my favourite video game songs.

Last edited: