favorite smells

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What's a smell that just takes you back to a different time, or a smell that just triggers memories or feelings the moment it you breathe it in.
The smell of the water rides at Disney parks, it just smells amazing for some reason. I believe it's the Bromine they use instead of chlorine.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's like asking my favorite music - it depends on the vibe! Totally depends on context, it's apples-to-oranges to compare scents across contexts. I wouldn't wear some rosewood-ylang ylang airy smell to a rave just like I wouldn't spritz my house with something full of musk & leather. I have a few notebooks full of essences that I'd love to experiment with combinations of to make my own perfumes but I'm always put off by the cost of buying that many little vials of essences.

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
It's like asking my favorite music - it depends on the vibe! Totally depends on context, it's apples-to-oranges to compare scents across contexts. I wouldn't wear some rosewood-ylang ylang airy smell to a rave just like I wouldn't spritz my house with something full of musk & leather. I have a few notebooks full of essences that I'd love to experiment with combinations of to make my own perfumes but I'm always put off by the cost of buying that many little vials of essences.
they don't call you vale-aroma for nothing, do they? amazing stuff:KannaWave:

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
Books, new or old, new playing cards, coffee, cigarettes, christmas trees, seaweed. All due to nostalgia, which seems like a common theme here.
i feel you on some of these, i used to be obsessed with playing cards, and the smell of coffee is just amazing. gas station coffee and quality coffee have distinctly different aromas but i enjoy them both very much for different reasons:AYAYAComfy:

Virtual Cafe Awards