Favorite Star Wars games

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
yep. i am also one lol. what do you play (like make/models?) do you have any music?
If you want to know the specific model, its an Ibanez RGAT62 if im not mistaken. Had it for a while now. Mostly use that one. Have a custom built one on a Les Paul body from a friend of mine, built out of random parts. Honestly i can't even tell whats on it, but i thought it'd be fun to have so i got it.

Used to jam with mates at pubs, but it's been a while. Lockdown screwed that up big time. Don't think we have anything recorded. At least not that i have anyway.

How about you?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

If you want to know the specific model, its an Ibanez RGAT62 if im not mistaken. Had it for a while now. Mostly use that one. Have a custom built one on a Les Paul body from a friend of mine, built out of random parts. Honestly i can't even tell whats on it, but i thought it'd be fun to have so i got it.

Used to jam with mates at pubs, but it's been a while. Lockdown screwed that up big time. Don't think we have anything recorded. At least not that i have anyway.

How about you?

I was playing Les Pauls for a long time but went back to fenders recently. i spend about 50/50 of my time between teles and a strat these days.

the les pauls are great, but idk i kind of was ready to move on from them. in a weird way, they kind of had songs living in them, but i used them all, they don't hit the same anymore.

i have music in my signature if you wanna check it out

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I was playing Les Pauls for a long time but went back to fenders recently. i spend about 50/50 of my time between teles and a strat these days.

the les pauls are great, but idk i kind of was ready to move on from them. in a weird way, they kind of had songs living in them, but i used them all, they don't hit the same anymore.

i have music in my signature if you wanna check it out

Just checked it out. Gecko was pretty dope. Nicely done man. :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Star Wars Pod Racer on the Dreamcast was a classic for me. Racers Revenge on PS2 was an absolute banger, plus you got to play as Darth Maul.

Battlefront 2 will be forever known as one of the greatest Star Wars games of all time.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Xbox was legendary to me as a kid. Don't know if it was actually good, but you got to drive land vehicles, fight large scale battles as a Jedi, killer multiplayer with Base vs Base combat, and 2 survival modes to play couch co-op. I'll never forget it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anything that allows me play for an Empire.

Battlefront 2 - as mentioned in the OP post. The story of Vader's Fist is awesome. Absolute top of the line kind of a game. I will never forget the fights on the shore of Kashyyyk where I use to steal an AAC-1 Hovertank and proceed to barrage rebels into the stone age with their own weapon, or that one fight on Felucia where I was the last survivor against, like, 20+ rebels. I've made a stand on the top of the mountain and cut them down to 6 or something, when they've finally stopped coming. Hunted the last 6 in the jungle like Rambo. One of them commandeered a tank. That didn't help him.
BAST1.jpg
BAST2.jpg
BAST3.jpg

Battlefront 2 (PSP) - it has an Imperial Enforcer game mode, where you just run around killing non-humans. Wipe out the xenos scum! As a WH40K fan, I've liked that a lot.

Empire At War - as mentioned in an OP-post. Completing an imperial campaign felt good, though out of the bunch of these games, this one is likely the dullest one IMO. Space battles were quite cool though.

The Force Unleashed (both parts) - as mentioned in the OP-post. The DLCs that basically continue the campaign for the dark side as an alternative history were my favorites. Especially in the Force Unleashed 2, where you get to powerkick ewoks and quite brutally murderlize Chewbacca and Han Solo. The first game was a better game overall though.

Republic Commando - as metioned in the OP-post. Another great game, especially since in the novels the main characters proceeded to serve for the Empire and did not betray their comrades. I've especially liked Order 66 one.

KOTOR - as mentioned in the OP-post. That was an awesome game. I've finished it for the dark side, obviously.
xNcFS0B0_o.png

Somehow, I've never got into the second part. I've wanted to play through it as Yuthura Ban, and I've liked the fact that the game lets you make your original KOTOR choices legit in the second game via a short quiz, and all seemed cool, but... it just didn't click for some reason. I need to give it another try these days around.

I didn't play Rogue Squadron, but I did play TIE Fighter, and it is legendary. The moment when Vader personally leads you into the battle is just over the top. My biggest problem is that I've played it long, very long time ago, so most of my memories are vague, and therefore I definitely have to replay it these days around.

Games I haven't played but definitely want to try:
Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
Bounty Hunter
Galactic Battlegrounds

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Doctor Dirck

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Somehow, I've never got into the second part. I've wanted to play through it as Yuthura Ban, and I've liked the fact that the game lets you make your original KOTOR choices legit in the second game via a short quiz, and all seemed cool, but... it just didn't click for some reason. I need to give it another try these days around.
This game was amazing. The original game I didn't romance Bastila but still went dark side and it was so cool. Easily the pinnacle of the first game was the Leviathan mission. Being able to choose between like 6 different ways to approach that mission was so fucking cool each with their own cutscenes and inventories. The second game was awesome too, I had them both for the original Xbox. The second game's major villians just felt awesome too. I've played them both and did most of the choices in all of them, the only thing I think I haven't done was maybe training your teammates in the force in the second game for both dark and light side; influence in that game was interesting but shouldn't have been unrecoverable.

Jellyfish Conan

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Any love for Star Wars Episode I Racer? Played tons of this as a kid. Replayed it a while back and found that, somewhat to my surprise, it holds up pretty well.
1704410949641.jpeg

1704411030319.jpeg

1704410986607.jpeg

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Any love for Star Wars Episode I Racer? Played tons of this as a kid. Replayed it a while back and found that, somewhat to my surprise, it holds up pretty well.
It definitely looks interesting, but I do not see myself playing it before F-Zero and WipeOut series. All those antigrav racers didn't attract me at all back in the days - I really like cars and only recently saw the charm in racing something without wheels - and so I've skipped them all up until now.

Virtual Cafe Awards