Awards
Website
notaimingforthetruck.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

kiwishinshi

Kiwi 紳士
Reaction score
Awards
If you like house music, listen to some Klaus Veen. Start with Ordinary Beats. If you like it, keep listening. Brilliant workout and dance music, virtually uncopied sound. I'll say no more.

If you like synthwave/chillwave, listen to A.L.I.S.O.N - Space Station. Top quality synthwave album.

If you're a jazz fusion fan at all, you should really take a listen to the album Moving Forward by HOWES3 (artist now renamed to Oli Howe, the keyboardist's name). Original and excellent composition and musicianship across the board. Cannot recommend this enough.

I don't remember how I came across this artist, but if you are a fan of 90s/2000s pop punk, there is this one artist who has replicated the Blink 182 sound to a tee, not least because the singer's voice has an uncanny likeness to Tom DeLonge. Just listen to the Scratch21 self-titled EP.

Cheers folks and happy new year.

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a big fan of this band called Pullovers, a brazilian alternative music band, the first song covers a lot of heavy topics but mainly the disillusion of becoming an adult and the second one is a more light one about a cute love story of a couple separated by 500 miles because the girl lives in Rio(LA) and the guy in São Paulo(NY) but I like how they can make good music being it extremely sad or a wholesome one.

Virtual Cafe Awards