Favorite Vaporwave albums to fall asleep/relax yourself to?

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 3359 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Favorite vaporwave albums to fall asleep/relax yourself to?
even tho my usual "HD rain sounds +10 hours" playlist gets the job done, listening to vaporwave helps a lot too concerning myself, some albums in the genre can be so calming when listened in a "relax" context!

I'd highly recommend listening these

Infinity Frequencies - Closer then ever https://computer-gaze.bandcamp.com

VHSテープリワインダー - Red Light District
View: https://vhstaperewinder.bandcamp.com/album/red-light-district

憂鬱 - 憂鬱
View: https://yu-utsu.bandcamp.com/album/-

Attachments

• a4201527737_16.jpg
    a4201527737_16.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 4,105
Virtual Cafe Awards

LuxuryBland

Your Favorite Internet Dad!
Reaction score
Awards
Oddly enough I love Vaporwave alarms in the morning. Just seems like a decent way to ease myself out of bed...

For relaxing I like VirtualDreamPlaza. あなたを待って is my favorite of theirs. I listen to it whenever I get bad anxiety and it just melts away

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Oddly enough I love Vaporwave alarms in the morning. Just seems like a decent way to ease myself out of bed...
This is based, I definitely prefer the soothing aspects of vaporwave to the quote-on-quote "hypnagogic" side. I don't like falling asleep to it, actually - would rather listen to some bossa or something.

Here's a good choice, though.

Virtual Cafe Awards
One of HKE's aliases is called SLEEP CENTER and he released an album made for lucid dreaming, I have yet to try it out but the concept is interesting.

Description:
Instructions for use:

1. Prepare for sleep in selected resting area
2. Load the disk EXACTLY 8 hours and 10 minutes before alarm time and adjust volume to a comfortable level
3. Lay down, close eyes and listen to the welcome message
4. Sleep

WARNING: DO NOT LISTEN WHILE AWAKE**

DISK 1 is lab-tested and proven as suitable for humans of all ages, sexes and backgrounds. DISK 1 is lab-tested and proven to activate and improve endogenous rhythms as well as decrease fatigue within users after two weeks of use.

SLEEP CENTER is a global scientific company specializing in the field of cognitive audio during sleep. SLEEP CENTER uses advanced research methods to create the latest in audio-induced relaxation techniques.

SLEEP CENTER has headquarters based in Beijing, London and Silicon Valley.

**Listening to SLEEP CENTER 'DISKS' while awake will significantly decrease cognitive repair functions for future use during sleep

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Instructions for use:

1. Prepare for sleep in selected resting area
2. Load the disk EXACTLY 8 hours and 10 minutes before alarm time and adjust volume to a comfortable level
3. Lay down, close eyes and listen to the welcome message
4. Sleep

WARNING: DO NOT LISTEN WHILE AWAKE**

DISK 1 is lab-tested and proven as suitable for humans of all ages, sexes and backgrounds. DISK 1 is lab-tested and proven to activate and improve endogenous rhythms as well as decrease fatigue within users after two weeks of use.

SLEEP CENTER is a global scientific company specializing in the field of cognitive audio during sleep. SLEEP CENTER uses advanced research methods to create the latest in audio-induced relaxation techniques.

SLEEP CENTER has headquarters based in Beijing, London and Silicon Valley.

**Listening to SLEEP CENTER 'DISKS' while awake will significantly decrease cognitive repair functions for future use during sleep
This is definitely, 100% placebo effect (which is interesting, purely intellectually, since in the case of lucid dreams the placebo is exactly identical to the natural effect - maybe I shouldn't even say this, since I'm basically taking the batteries out of the toy). I don't know too much about HKE personally but his best buddy is a(n immensely talented) DMT head who sells dream crystals, so PLEASE, let's nobody take this too seriously.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
This is definitely, 100% placebo effect (which is interesting, purely intellectually, since in the case of lucid dreams the placebo is exactly identical to the natural effect - maybe I shouldn't even say this, since I'm basically taking the batteries out of the toy). I don't know too much about HKE personally but his best buddy is a(n immensely talented) DMT head who sells dream crystals, so PLEASE, let's nobody take this too seriously.
"SLEEP CENTER has headquarters based in Beijing, London and Silicon Valley."

its certainly tongue-in-cheek, but some really good music in there!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Anything by Virtual Dream Plaza, it's just so hauntingly beautiful and i tend to always drift off when listening to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kreislauf

Pepsi inspector
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/xAjyPA7JhE4

This album is just beautiful. It's like sleeping while high on melatonin (melatonin high is also a track in the album) and drifting away in your moody but comfortable dreams. The only thing you want to do while listening to it is sleep.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
It's really hard for me to fall asleep listening to music, but some music does help me getting sleepy for some reason. There are plenty that do this for me but none like 夢の病院 (yume no byoin) by Binary deconstructed, I don't really know how to describe it, but it gives me a sense of "peaceful melancholy" that just makes me want to forget about everything and sleep.
View: https://binarydeconstructed.bandcamp.com/album/--2

BTW you guys have a great taste!

Virtual Cafe Awards