What's new

Favorite VSTs?

mast

Active Traveler
Awards
Searched but didn't find a thread on this topic. Apologies if I overlooked an established thread.

Curious to know what VSTs fellow Agora travelers use when making music. For years I primarily used Absynth 5, Camel Audio Alchemy, SQ8L, and Synth1. I've collected far too many VSTs over the years and have used many, many more.

What are your favorite VSTs?

Virtual Cafe Awards

I Kno

Traveler
Awards
Synth wise, definitely Serum. its been my go to for a while now because of how versatile it is and the workflow in it is great.

FX wise, I'd probably have to go with Portal. I like doing really atmospheric pads and textural stuff so Portal is great for those kind of things.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mast

Active Traveler
Awards
Synth wise, definitely Serum. its been my go to for a while now because of how versatile it is and the workflow in it is great.

FX wise, I'd probably have to go with Portal. I like doing really atmospheric pads and textural stuff so Portal is great for those kind of things.
Portal is astounding and incredibly useful. Forgot to ask what VST fx people are using so thank you!

Virtual Cafe Awards

JohnAfrica

New Traveler
Awards
Started with Massive, switched to Serum when it came out, now I mainly use Quanta with samples.

For FX some of my favourites are Sonnox Transmod for adding punch to drums, OTT for quick multiband compression, EOS for rich reverb.

Virtual Cafe Awards