What's new

Favourite space games.

CognacDefender

Dreamer
Awards
What are some of your guys' favourite games about space? Personally, I enjoy Elite Dangerous and used to play Kerbal Space Program, which was a fun game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

family mart fried chicken
Awards
I really liked Alien: Isolation, it's a neat horror game based on the Alien movie franchise. It does a good job of making you feel vulnerable, you can't really fight back against anything without really struggling for it, even against humans. It's really good at making situations tense because of that, and I like how much you have to sneak around in it. I also really like the slow pacing of the game.

I played a lot of Starbound when I was younger, really liked building stuff and exploring different planets.

I love this RPGMaker game called Miserere, where you explore the dreams of the sole inhabitant living on a space station. The visuals are beautiful and I like that there's so much to wander around, the game feels very large. I played it off and on for over a year and still was finding new things. Here's a link to it if you want, it's free
https://rpgmaker.net/games/3993/

Virtual Cafe Awards

mast

Active Traveler
Awards
Space Cadet 3D Pin Ball

Attachments

• 5A5821D0-2C69-4351-A768-BD034AEB30AD.jpeg
    5A5821D0-2C69-4351-A768-BD034AEB30AD.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 12
Virtual Cafe Awards

llillilll

Active Traveler
Awards
I am not sure if this is what you want but starsector is a great space game. It runs on steam natively too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Darohan

Live the Hiraeth Dream
Awards
Unpopular opinion: No Man's Sky

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Default Cube Deleter
Awards
Over 200 hours in Kerbal, furthest I've gotten was a successful manned landing on Duna and return to Kerbin's SOI, but all three brave Kerbals were trapped in orbit, as I ran out of fuel before I could begin a retrograde burn and re-entry.

Since the vast majority of my missions end in some sort of massive explosion, I'd say that's pretty successful.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

family mart fried chicken
Awards
Unpopular opinion: No Man's Sky
The way they updated that game after launch is impressive, it feels like nowadays it's really achieving what it initially set out to do. Probably one of the best comebacks I've seen a game have. They updated caves recently and I'm excited to be able to explore those more thoroughly.

PepSiDawgwitcanTotally fun game I need to play more of and do more in, thanks for mentioning it

Virtual Cafe Awards

Darohan

Live the Hiraeth Dream
Awards
The way they updated that game after launch is impressive, it feels like nowadays it's really achieving what it initially set out to do. Probably one of the best comebacks I've seen a game have. They updated caves recently and I'm excited to be able to explore those more thoroughly.

PepSiDawgwitcanTotally fun game I need to play more of and do more in, thanks for mentioning it
I, too, need to play more of it. There was a new update announced recently with some fucking awesome features in-store.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Melody

Drowning In Nostalgia
Awards
I really like Stellaris! It has so many total conversion mods too; Halo, Stargate, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Star Trek. It's great!

Virtual Cafe Awards