February 2019 Producer's Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Happy new year everyone! Here's this month's producer's thread.

RULEZ:

Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at the members of this sub.

What are your ambitions for 2019 as producer? What exciting new directions are you going to explore?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Nice!

As a Dutchman, this year I'm going to explore what Vaporwave would sound like (would have sounded like?) for The Netherlands. I've been digging around in the 80's and 90's music of holland and found some truly aesthetic works. Last month I've released a eurodance-inspired vaporwave EP which I'm keen to get some feedback on! I chose eurobeat because it was the first time in history that the Netherlands contributed to global music in a significant way. The next thing will probably be more traditional-styled vaporwave (saxophones in malls, ads, hypnagogic drifts, you know the drill)

http://eis-t.bandcamp.com/album/turn-up-the-vape

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.