February 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6075 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

Brand new video for "Midnight in the Demon City" promoting the collab between myself and the amazing FalseGarden螳. Our EP "Signal Interface . . . . Neuroliminal Error ." is out now via Global Pattern Digital!

うわー、これはここにいくつかの良いものです。私は背景にあるそのファゴットが好きで、とても不吉で身も凍るようなものです。間違いなくリスナーを連れてきて、暗いささやきに包み込み、彼らが決して忘れることのない楽しい夜のために彼らを座らせます。私は偽りの庭について聞いたことがあり、彼はこの次のレコードであなたと一緒に素晴らしい何かをやってのけることができると確信しています。

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hi! In the last month I have been trying to listen to albums that combine vaporwave with other aesthetics, such as lofi or dark academia. I didn't find any, so I made one from scratch. Its name is pastlife, and it's my second ep.
Here the link:
paradox - pastlife

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi! In the last month I have been trying to listen to albums that combine vaporwave with other aesthetics, such as lofi or dark academia. I didn't find any, so I made one from scratch. Its name is pastlife, and it's my second ep.
Here the link:
paradox - pastlife
それは面白いね。このジャンルでは暗い学界はあまり見かけません。コンピューティングの美学も素晴らしいです。このようなアンビエントアルバムを聞いたことがあるとは言えません。

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
それは面白いね。このジャンルでは暗い学界はあまり見かけません。コンピューティングの美学も素晴らしいです。このようなアンビエントアルバムを聞いたことがあるとは言え
Thank you!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.