Feels: Anon gives up his Anonymity to Share his Story (RIP Brandon)

:peepoCryDrink:This one is from a feels thread that as long been forgotten on 4chan's /b/ board :peepoCryDrink:
Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 4.02.42 PM.png

Hello /b/, I am throwing away my anonymity in front of you as I share you my story. My real name is Brandon and I come to you tonight to tell you a tale about THAT popular girl.

Yes we all know her... bitchy, thinks she's too good for you, and just has that attitude no one can stand. But I knew that girl long before she even became popular. her name is Clare I've known this girl since I was 3 years old. Her mom and my mom were neighbors so we would go over to each other's houses practically every day. Me and Clare would literally do everything together. Every Friday we would sneak out to the woods behind our houses and play around in the creek until the sun started to set. We would both then hold hands while we walked back to our homes.

One day in fall it was raining and my mother told us not to go to the creek as it had swelled. Clare didn't really feel like going but I headed out to the creek anyway and she eventually followed. Sure enough the creek had swelled to well over 3 times its normal size. I got to the very edge and soon the mud beneath me collapsed and I fell in. The current was strong and soon carried me down the creek. I desperately tried to grab onto anything I could. I managed to grab onto a rope that was tied to a tree nearby. I could see Clare running towards me waving her arms and screaming my name. All I recall is huddling against her for warmth on a pile of leaves and waking up in a hospital bed with a picture next to me of the two of us married together. I don't remember much of any other details after that besides being deathly afraid of large amounts of water since that day.

Around 4th grade we were separated in different classrooms and would only see each other at lunch... but back then she would hang out with the girls and I would stay by myself watching her from a distance (I know that sounds creepy but I was young). When school was over she would wait for me and I would walk her home. When we got into junior high she would refuse to even acknowledge my existence. I wasn't one of the cool kids and Clare wanted to be miss popular so she couldn't be seen with me. She surrounded herself with the popular boys around the school. Of course we were only around 11 back then and the relationships didn't last long. Throughout my entire stay in Junior High I was asked out by about 12 different girls but I always turned them down...

When High School hit it was even worse than Junior High. She soon began mocking me in front of our peers. I was the uncool kid and she used me to gain her fame... it worked. I tried my hardest to avoid being around her as every time I came in contact with her she would make me the center of attention by calling me names and ridiculing me around large groups of people. Now that I think about it I had less than 4 friends throughout High School thanks to her. Even though she constantly made my life hell I would be in spirals of nostalgia when I watched her from a distance. To this day I would give up everything just to be a kid again so I could spend one day with her.

Around Junior year a boy named Garrett asked Clare to prom. His mom worked for the school so she was able to pull some strings and allow him to use the intercom for his proposal. She was absolutely ecstatic. Clare was in my math class and I could hear her bragging about it to her friends. She caught me staring at her from across the room and gave me a glare that I will never forget...anyway about a week before prom I hear I knock at my door and its none other than Clare. She's bawwwing at my front door because she found out Garret made out with another girl or some shit.
Being the pushover I am I let her in and console her.

I lead her up to my room and hold her in my arms. I didn't even want to take advantage of her and sleep with her. Just being this close to her and thinking about our childhoods was enough for me. By the time she was finished bawwwing I told her I would take her to prom if she wanted. She immediately gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We got in my car, drove to our old houses, and walked to the creek we used to hang out at. I was surrounded by a blanket of comfort as a laid next to her...soon I was overwhelmed by it and fell asleep By the time I woke up she was already gone... I figured she had to go somewhere.

A week passed and it was finally prom. I had paid 150 bucks for my ticket since I didn't buy it until they raised the price to its maximum. I rented a suit, bought a dozen roses, put on some of my dad's expensive cologne.I looked like a million bucks. I drove over to Clare's house and knocked on the door. She answered with a smile on her face and I was absolutely speechless at how beautiful she looked. She gave me a wink as she grabbed my hand and led me to the backyard. From the sliding glass door I could see some of her friends waiting. I figured that we were going to take post prom pictures of each other like couples usually do. When I finally reached the backyard I immediately spotted Garrett and I knew something was up
Clare, knowing I was still afraid of water, pushed me into her pool and just watched as I hysterically tried to grab on to something and gasp for air.

As I was frantically splashing around I could hear them all laughing at me. It was only until I was about to drown did one of her friends half-heartily grab me out of the pool and tell me to leave before things got worse. I walked out the side gate with my head down and my clothes dripping wet. I got the fuck out of there and sat at a park for a few hours so my mom would at least think I went to prom. Even right now I would not be able to bring up the courage to tell her how coldly my childhood friend treated me all those years. Anyway when I returned to school pretty much everyone knew what happened at no one would even sit by me at the lunch table.

Throughout the rest of High School I pretty much minded my own business. I dated a few girls but the relationships never lasted long. All of them said I seemed distracted by something else. I didn't see much of Clare through the last days if High School and finally we graduated. I remember watching closely as she walked across the stage and desperately trying to make eye contact with her but failing. I stood in the parking lot watching everybody else cheering and hugging each other knowing that was something I would never be part of. I spotted Clare walking with her friends at the far side of the parking lot and just couldn't stand it anymore. I ran as fast as I could. I finally reached her just before she got in the car and asked her if she wanted to come home with me and just watch a movie with me. She immediately laughed in my face along with her friends and drove off. I was crushed.

One of the few friends I had talked me into going to a party with him. I didn't feel being around other people but felt like a few drinks would cheer me up. Of course when I got there no one really knew who I was and besides seeing a few familiar faces I didn't know them either. About 40 minutes passed when Clare walks through the door and pretends I'm not there for obvious reasons. I mind my own business and she minds hers. Maybe it was the alcohol but for some reason I decided to stay at the party. Things started get moving and people were really enjoying themselves.

I took a walk outside for some fresh air and a cigarette. I have no idea the exact amount of time I was gone but I'm guessing it was somewhere in between 10-15 minutes. When I returned I immediately heard cheering before I even entered the door. My first thought was that a fight had broken out and that I should leave before the cops show up... curiosity got the best of me. I made my way through the crowd only to see it was Clare. She was heavily intoxicated and was blowing 3 different guys in front of everyone. A 4th guy was fingering her as I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks. At that moment I didn't give a fuck about if any of my Faggot peers saw me crying. I could no longer bear to watch.

My white knight kicked in and I pushed all 4 guys aside. I picked her up in my arms but soon heard her screeching loudly in my ear. Clare was flailing her arms all about and slapping me in the face. One of the guys she was blowing grabbed her from me and punched me in the face. I was soon being beaten by all 4 of them. It took some of the other kids from the party to finally pull them off of me. I couldn't see because of all the blood surrounding my eyelids but I could hear Clare screaming something.

At first it didn't register what she was saying but I finally made out the words. "FUCKING KILL HIM! KILL THAT DISGUSTING SMALL DICKED PIECE OF SHIT". I will never forget those words. I felt someone splash ice-cold beer at my face and to this day I have no doubt in my mind who it was I felt some people drag me by my feet and toss me out onto the sidewalk in the front of the house. I was too tired from the alcohol and from being beaten to get up and walk home. I slept there and when I woke everyone was gone.

Those events took place over a year ago and that was the last time I saw her until I decided to make a facebook account 3 weeks ago (pic obviously related).

So /b/ I don't care if you call me a Faggot or if you think this is just a troll. Tonight I've decided to kill myself. I don't expect sympathy and don't try to talk me out of it because it's not going to work. Just give me one last thread to enjoy and when this thread 404's I'm going to go through with it. In case any of you are wondering I'm using the helium exit bag method that gets posted on here every so often You guys were literally the closest things I ever had to friends.
Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 4.02.29 PM.png

Attachments

• 360789900.jpeg
    360789900.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 389

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
This is what happens when you refuse to ever stand up to bullying and harassment. When you refuse to stand up for yourself and instead just let your situation stagnate. Zero sympathy for this guy, I'm amazed he even had 4 friends in high school, instead of none. Who would ever want to associate with someone this spineless?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Regardless on the validity of the post, this is truly horrifying and can be considered as male abuse. It is truly sickening that some extremists, specifically in the feminist movement, are actively trying to cover stuff like this and make the public turn a blind eye from it for whatever sexist/misandrist beliefs they hold. It is utterly disgusting. My condolences to the guy's family.

This is what happens when you refuse to ever stand up to bullying and harassment. When you refuse to stand up for yourself and instead just let your situation stagnate. Zero sympathy for this guy, I'm amazed he even had 4 friends in high school, instead of none. Who would ever want to associate with someone this spineless?

It is not easy standing up to someone, let alone against someone who is a girl (Coming from personal experience). Granted yes he should've stood up to her and snap by then but as I said, it's not easy for some to get the strength and confront them.

If any outcome had happened here, given that it's was from 2011, that person he mentioned time and time again had her life absolutely destroyed by 4chan as retribution for Brandon. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
As much as I agree that he was a bit of a welcome mat, I can't help but feel sorry for him, considering how relatable his situation is to me.
Regardless on the validity of the post, this is truly horrifying and can be considered as male abuse. It is truly sickening that some extremists, specifically in the feminist movement, are actively trying to cover stuff like this and make the public turn a blind eye from it for whatever sexist/misandrist beliefs they hold. It is utterly disgusting. My condolences to the guy's family.

It is not easy standing up to someone, let alone against someone who is a girl (Coming from personal experience). Granted yes he should've stood up to her and snap by then but as I said, it's not easy for some to get the strength and confront them.

If any outcome had happened here, given that it's was from 2011, that person he mentioned time and time again had her life absolutely destroyed by 4chan as retribution for Brandon. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case.
It's difficult, yeah, REALLY difficult. But just being difficult doesn't excuse his actions. This guy was twenty-six. This isn't something that happened in high school which he moved past but still bears scars from. He let it dog him for his entire life and never made any effort to change or grow.

1557153671602 copy.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cugel

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
lmao this is fake as hell. "bitchy popular girl" blowing four people at the same time at a high school party to own an innocent niceguy incel is a scenario that has never happened in real life and can only be spun up in the tortured, self-pitying brain of a lifetime 4chan user. Almost certainly this is a pity party fantasy loosely adapted from the time his elementary school "girlfriend" stopped hanging out with him from middle school on because he didn't shower and played magic the gathering at lunch, and then had the gall to date people who were reasonably attractive, socially competent and didn't smell like unwashed dick

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I would've just left that bitch when she glared at you. Like ok bitch. See ya. Don't even open the door when she comes back crying.

This guy only had compassion, and got repeatedly shit upon. You'd think that after being shit on a certain amount of times he'd get tired of it and leave.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Controller of Planet X

Take Me To Your Leader!
Reaction score
Awards
:peepoCryDrink:This one is from a feels thread that as long been forgotten on 4chan's /b/ board :peepoCryDrink:
View attachment 4264
Hello /b/, I am throwing away my anonymity in front of you as I share you my story. My real name is Brandon and I come to you tonight to tell you a tale about THAT popular girl.

Yes we all know her... bitchy, thinks she's too good for you, and just has that attitude no one can stand. But I knew that girl long before she even became popular. her name is Clare I've known this girl since I was 3 years old. Her mom and my mom were neighbors so we would go over to each other's houses practically every day. Me and Clare would literally do everything together. Every Friday we would sneak out to the woods behind our houses and play around in the creek until the sun started to set. We would both then hold hands while we walked back to our homes.

One day in fall it was raining and my mother told us not to go to the creek as it had swelled. Clare didn't really feel like going but I headed out to the creek anyway and she eventually followed. Sure enough the creek had swelled to well over 3 times its normal size. I got to the very edge and soon the mud beneath me collapsed and I fell in. The current was strong and soon carried me down the creek. I desperately tried to grab onto anything I could. I managed to grab onto a rope that was tied to a tree nearby. I could see Clare running towards me waving her arms and screaming my name. All I recall is huddling against her for warmth on a pile of leaves and waking up in a hospital bed with a picture next to me of the two of us married together. I don't remember much of any other details after that besides being deathly afraid of large amounts of water since that day.

Around 4th grade we were separated in different classrooms and would only see each other at lunch... but back then she would hang out with the girls and I would stay by myself watching her from a distance (I know that sounds creepy but I was young). When school was over she would wait for me and I would walk her home. When we got into junior high she would refuse to even acknowledge my existence. I wasn't one of the cool kids and Clare wanted to be miss popular so she couldn't be seen with me. She surrounded herself with the popular boys around the school. Of course we were only around 11 back then and the relationships didn't last long. Throughout my entire stay in Junior High I was asked out by about 12 different girls but I always turned them down...

When High School hit it was even worse than Junior High. She soon began mocking me in front of our peers. I was the uncool kid and she used me to gain her fame... it worked. I tried my hardest to avoid being around her as every time I came in contact with her she would make me the center of attention by calling me names and ridiculing me around large groups of people. Now that I think about it I had less than 4 friends throughout High School thanks to her. Even though she constantly made my life hell I would be in spirals of nostalgia when I watched her from a distance. To this day I would give up everything just to be a kid again so I could spend one day with her.

Around Junior year a boy named Garrett asked Clare to prom. His mom worked for the school so she was able to pull some strings and allow him to use the intercom for his proposal. She was absolutely ecstatic. Clare was in my math class and I could hear her bragging about it to her friends. She caught me staring at her from across the room and gave me a glare that I will never forget...anyway about a week before prom I hear I knock at my door and its none other than Clare. She's bawwwing at my front door because she found out Garret made out with another girl or some shit.
Being the pushover I am I let her in and console her.

I lead her up to my room and hold her in my arms. I didn't even want to take advantage of her and sleep with her. Just being this close to her and thinking about our childhoods was enough for me. By the time she was finished bawwwing I told her I would take her to prom if she wanted. She immediately gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We got in my car, drove to our old houses, and walked to the creek we used to hang out at. I was surrounded by a blanket of comfort as a laid next to her...soon I was overwhelmed by it and fell asleep By the time I woke up she was already gone... I figured she had to go somewhere.

A week passed and it was finally prom. I had paid 150 bucks for my ticket since I didn't buy it until they raised the price to its maximum. I rented a suit, bought a dozen roses, put on some of my dad's expensive cologne.I looked like a million bucks. I drove over to Clare's house and knocked on the door. She answered with a smile on her face and I was absolutely speechless at how beautiful she looked. She gave me a wink as she grabbed my hand and led me to the backyard. From the sliding glass door I could see some of her friends waiting. I figured that we were going to take post prom pictures of each other like couples usually do. When I finally reached the backyard I immediately spotted Garrett and I knew something was up
Clare, knowing I was still afraid of water, pushed me into her pool and just watched as I hysterically tried to grab on to something and gasp for air.

As I was frantically splashing around I could hear them all laughing at me. It was only until I was about to drown did one of her friends half-heartily grab me out of the pool and tell me to leave before things got worse. I walked out the side gate with my head down and my clothes dripping wet. I got the fuck out of there and sat at a park for a few hours so my mom would at least think I went to prom. Even right now I would not be able to bring up the courage to tell her how coldly my childhood friend treated me all those years. Anyway when I returned to school pretty much everyone knew what happened at no one would even sit by me at the lunch table.

Throughout the rest of High School I pretty much minded my own business. I dated a few girls but the relationships never lasted long. All of them said I seemed distracted by something else. I didn't see much of Clare through the last days if High School and finally we graduated. I remember watching closely as she walked across the stage and desperately trying to make eye contact with her but failing. I stood in the parking lot watching everybody else cheering and hugging each other knowing that was something I would never be part of. I spotted Clare walking with her friends at the far side of the parking lot and just couldn't stand it anymore. I ran as fast as I could. I finally reached her just before she got in the car and asked her if she wanted to come home with me and just watch a movie with me. She immediately laughed in my face along with her friends and drove off. I was crushed.

One of the few friends I had talked me into going to a party with him. I didn't feel being around other people but felt like a few drinks would cheer me up. Of course when I got there no one really knew who I was and besides seeing a few familiar faces I didn't know them either. About 40 minutes passed when Clare walks through the door and pretends I'm not there for obvious reasons. I mind my own business and she minds hers. Maybe it was the alcohol but for some reason I decided to stay at the party. Things started get moving and people were really enjoying themselves.

I took a walk outside for some fresh air and a cigarette. I have no idea the exact amount of time I was gone but I'm guessing it was somewhere in between 10-15 minutes. When I returned I immediately heard cheering before I even entered the door. My first thought was that a fight had broken out and that I should leave before the cops show up... curiosity got the best of me. I made my way through the crowd only to see it was Clare. She was heavily intoxicated and was blowing 3 different guys in front of everyone. A 4th guy was fingering her as I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks. At that moment I didn't give a fuck about if any of my ****** peers saw me crying. I could no longer bear to watch.

My white knight kicked in and I pushed all 4 guys aside. I picked her up in my arms but soon heard her screeching loudly in my ear. Clare was flailing her arms all about and slapping me in the face. One of the guys she was blowing grabbed her from me and punched me in the face. I was soon being beaten by all 4 of them. It took some of the other kids from the party to finally pull them off of me. I couldn't see because of all the blood surrounding my eyelids but I could hear Clare screaming something.

At first it didn't register what she was saying but I finally made out the words. "FUCKING KILL HIM! KILL THAT DISGUSTING SMALL DICKED PIECE OF SHIT". I will never forget those words. I felt someone splash ice-cold beer at my face and to this day I have no doubt in my mind who it was I felt some people drag me by my feet and toss me out onto the sidewalk in the front of the house. I was too tired from the alcohol and from being beaten to get up and walk home. I slept there and when I woke everyone was gone.

Those events took place over a year ago and that was the last time I saw her until I decided to make a facebook account 3 weeks ago (pic obviously related).

So /b/ I don't care if you call me a ****** or if you think this is just a troll. Tonight I've decided to kill myself. I don't expect sympathy and don't try to talk me out of it because it's not going to work. Just give me one last thread to enjoy and when this thread 404's I'm going to go through with it. In case any of you are wondering I'm using the helium exit bag method that gets posted on here every so often You guys were literally the closest things I ever had to friends.
View attachment 4265

This story comes off as some odd incel rendition of The Wonder Years, My Girl, Bridge to Terabithia, and Taxi Driver...

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Fabricated and homosexual. Despite that an engaging read.

Virtual Cafe Awards