figure out this actor tweaked by me.

• Thread starter doggg
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1176 times.

doggg

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
s.c..jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
You are being tricked by an inorganic awareness.

If you are being straight with us, then you are in great danger. Literal danger.

They feed off our type of awareness. To them your awareness is like gold, or something. They use you to build worlds for them. They give you a fake heaven/adventure, by drip feeding leftovers of your own awareness back to you. The inorganics are a huge reason, the world is so fucked up. Another species, than the one you are talking to is in fact what you call your "ego", but that is another topic.

Don't do it. They are not all bad, neutral mostly, but the one you spoke to is a huckster. And, more akin to a creepy guy in a rape van, waving sweets out the window at kids. If this isn't a joke, please do not act on this. Do not ever verbally agree to anything like this in a dream. They have no real power over you, unless you give it to them, but they can hypnotize you, to use your own creative ability against yourself. And, they can keep you in their realm for a VERY long time. After they suck you dry, the fantasy will become a nightmare, and you will eventually become a hungry ghost. One of the most pathetic, tortured awarenesses, in all of reality.

If you want to know for sure, about their character, then question it directly, and watch all types of slimy behaviour and excuses ensue. Then tell them directly, that you don't believe them and think they are scammers. Watch them REEEE!!!

Then grab one, and squeeze every last drop of spiritual energy it has taken from you out of it. Literally. They often feel like a bizarre cold vibratory fire, or electricity.

DON'T DO IT. THEY ARE LIARS!

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
It's a pasta

Oh thank fuck! Consider me trolled, but happy to be so. (ALWAYS read the fine print, huh?)

I see some very horrible shit over on /x/ and was a little worried it might be real. Dumb, I know. But, good lord some people are fucking stupid when dealing with the paranormal.

Kid Nerd GIF

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

I had a feeling I recognized this, glad to know it's pasta.

You are being tricked by an inorganic awareness.

If you are being straight with us, then you are in great danger. Literal danger.

They feed off our type of awareness. To them your awareness is like gold, or something. They use you to build worlds for them. They give you a fake heaven/adventure, by drip feeding leftovers of your own awareness back to you. The inorganics are a huge reason, the world is so fucked up. Another species, than the one you are talking to is in fact what you call your "ego", but that is another topic.

Don't do it. They are not all bad, neutral mostly, but the one you spoke to is a huckster. And, more akin to a creepy guy in a rape van, waving sweets out the window at kids. If this isn't a joke, please do not act on this. Do not ever verbally agree to anything like this in a dream. They have no real power over you, unless you give it to them, but they can hypnotize you, to use your own creative ability against yourself. And, they can keep you in their realm for a VERY long time. After they suck you dry, the fantasy will become a nightmare, and you will eventually become a hungry ghost. One of the most pathetic, tortured awarenesses, in all of reality.

If you want to know for sure, about their character, then question it directly, and watch all types of slimy behaviour and excuses ensue. Then tell them directly, that you don't believe them and think they are scammers. Watch them REEEE!!!

Then grab one, and squeeze every last drop of spiritual energy it has taken from you out of it. Literally. They often feel like a bizarre cold vibratory fire, or electricity.

DON'T DO IT. THEY ARE LIARS!
Such forces can also be employed by organics who adopt the persona of inorganics. That is to say, if you can channel a fictional character, you can directly influence real people who hold these fictional things in high esteem. It's a scary thing.

In general, we must strive for spiritual balance. Even religious worship of sincerity is but another avenue to be exploited. Always keep to the center and life can remain peaceful and balanced. Beware wickedness, claim prosperity through effort and resolve.

Virtual Cafe Awards