FISHTANK DISCUSSION THREAD

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
I FUCKING HATE JON, HE IS SO ANNOYING, OR SHOULD I SAY, HWE WIS SWO ANNWOYING....
It's not even his speech, it's just wtf he talks about, Andrew Tate fag lover, but alas he is really good for the show, makes the members go crazy, I want them to go clinically insane! WE ARE THE PUPPETMASTERS.... Let's ruin their mental health that the 10K is not even worth it at the end of the show.
AND JOSIECELS, WE JUST KEEP WINNING

Attachments

• 1682003012609948.png
    1682003012609948.png
    2 MB · Views: 32
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
yeah but what was in the loot box???

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
We have reached absolute state of internet communities where NPCs would pay to follow daily lives and retarded drama about e-celebs that only terminal online people know. Reminds me a lot about Kiwifarms, I guess this place isn't really better than there after all.
That's not at all what this is though. Being smug and talking shit about something you know nothing about makes you look like a retard bro.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
That's not at all what this is though. Being smug and talking shit about something you know nothing about makes you look like a retard bro.
just ignore him bro. he tries to bait like this all the time. best to just not engage

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I FUCKING HATE JON, HE IS SO ANNOYING, OR SHOULD I SAY, HWE WIS SWO ANNWOYING....
It's not even his speech, it's just wtf he talks about, Andrew Tate fag lover, but alas he is really good for the show, makes the members go crazy
I think they thought having this absolute retard on would be funnier than it is, but really it is just annoying. The rant he went on last night about how he gets into fights and is a dangerous guy while Vance was just egging him on to keep going was hilarious though. He kept describing these elaborate, and obviously fictional, stories about fights he's been in. In one he described his friend picking up another guy by his legs and slamming him around like he was in the WWE.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
that account solely exists to annoy people, ngl.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
nigga I used to be on Kiwifarms and this is almost identical to those boring ass "lolcow" threads except this one is a reality show. Oh and you would get called out and mocked if you pay faggots just to senpai notice me.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
nigga I used to be on Kiwifarms and this is almost identical to those boring ass "lolcow" threads except this one is a reality show. Oh and you would get called out and mocked if you pay faggots just to senpai notice me.
Don't care, didn't read. Next time you consider quoting my post please just kill yourself instead.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I used kiwifarms jus to troll (mainly alt right faggots at A&N) and shitposting there, I never care about lolcows in the first place.