FISHTANK DISCUSSION THREAD

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I mean sure but the amount I care about this event is so little that even making a trashmail account on the website isn't worth it to me
Sam Hyde's been posting/sharing the best bits on his Twitter account. Unless he directly shows up on stream I just rely on that for updates rather than watch it live.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Videos of notable events so far because the Fish Tank lore is deep and it never turns off:

Essential viewings:

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Bonus viewings:

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
why they playing tennis in the kitchen

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
... i paid for the season pass (40 fucking dollars) right as the server went down, and even though the payment went through i never got the season pass. cucked again.
if I didn't spend money like mad in japland I would've considered it too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
if I didn't spend money like mad in japland I would've considered it too.
btw. my friend made a script counting unique usernames in chat and yesterday he told me he counted 275 unique names which equals 11k$.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
btw. my friend made a script counting unique usernames in chat and yesterday he told me he counted 275 unique names which equals 11k$.
damnnnnn
and these tts messages cost like $150 each
and there's definitely been at least 25 so far within the first 30 minutes of being turned on.
big bucksssss

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
damnnnnn
and these tts messages cost like $150 each
and there's definitely been at least 25 so far within the first 30 minutes of being turned on.
big bucksssss
yup and that count was sometime yesterday in the morning. the event will go on for 6 weeks iirc

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
It still feels surreal I got to watch World Peace on Adult Swim before they pulled the plug. Glad the madman found a way to outdo even the big names behind live stream services such as Twitch.
... i paid for the season pass (40 fucking dollars) right as the server went down, and even though the payment went through i never got the season pass. cucked again.
From my understanding they are resolving these technical errors. But I agree, the barrier to harassment is far too high

Virtual Cafe Awards

Free Assange

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like The Entity was Jet. I was hoping it was Frank Hassle. Imagine waking up at 3 AM to find him at the foot of your bed saying you raped him in a dream and that an angel showed him how to find you.
I suspect Jet sneaking in last night wasn't suppose to be an Entity visit and he just actually wanted to steal a redbull to stay up and continue behind the scenes work. Guess we'll find out tonight once everyone is asleep.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I suspect Jet sneaking in last night wasn't suppose to be an Entity visit and he just actually wanted to steal a redbull to stay up and continue behind the scenes work. Guess we'll find out tonight once everyone is asleep.
Entity is Hasan in a Vr headset but they gave him a real gun

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
what is this exactly? Just watching people chill?
We have reached absolute state of internet communities where NPCs would pay to follow daily lives and retarded drama about e-celebs that only terminal online people know. Reminds me a lot about Kiwifarms, I guess this place isn't really better than there after all.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
what was in the loot box?

Virtual Cafe Awards