Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I'm really behind on catching up. Initially I watched several hours a day and now I didn't even watch the highlights. Still looks fun. Pleased to see my initial favourites (Vance and Josie) are still in the game. I hope those 2 make it to the finale.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've also not had the time to really watch because of work, the limited screenshots and clips I've seen make it seem like its gone really off the rails though lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I've also not had the time to really watch because of work, the limited screenshots and clips I've seen make it seem like its gone really off the rails though lol
for how much longer is it gonna run anyway?

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

This is the first time I have seen her from this angle, wow she is so fucking ugly and annoying

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deadchief1175

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought I had seen something about it being 6 weeks and they make it seems like they are almost over. Havent had as much time to tune in and catch the clips. I do tend to agree that If a season 2 is to happen that they really need to overhaul it and make it more like a reality show. I enjoy the idea a lot and think its great, but there does seem to be times when they are just like "idk throw damiel back in." or even this airoft fatty buisness. All in all I've enjoyed what it has been but Honestly would prefer if it was a little more structured. Challenges happen at this time on this day, Eliminations on this day etc. I knew Josie, Vance and letty would make it to the end though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Josie should have won

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Looks like it ended because costs ballooned too much. They really need have more capital in-flow for this project, but it's hard with Sam as the face of it. Ideally they would be able to have some branded stuff in the house that's just on camera 24/7. In the future, I think there's also probably a good revenue stream of clipping. They seemed to embrace letting other people do it and that helped the project grow on places like Twitter but now that it's an established brand though, they really need to get that revenue stream in-house.

I worry that with potential future seasons is that this anti-climatic ending is going to sour a lot of people's interests. Giving the victory to Letty is also annoying.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Wait actually were they trolling? The three surviving contestants are all sleeping in the house rn?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
tf is happening? I'm at wörk pls update me

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
tf is happening? I'm at wörk pls update me
Sam came in, said fishtank was broke and thus declared Letty the winner. Some people are saying it's a troll but I don't know at this point

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Looks like it ended because costs ballooned too much. They really need have more capital in-flow for this project, but it's hard with Sam as the face of it. Ideally they would be able to have some branded stuff in the house that's just on camera 24/7. In the future, I think there's also probably a good revenue stream of clipping. They seemed to embrace letting other people do it and that helped the project grow on places like Twitter but now that it's an established brand though, they really need to get that revenue stream in-house.

I worry that with potential future seasons is that this anti-climatic ending is going to sour a lot of people's interests. Giving the victory to Letty is also annoying.

I think some normie streamers/YouTubers with huge audiencs are probably just gonna rip his idea and make something similar but successful because normie friendly + huge platform. I can imagine something like this on twitch with popular zoomer streamers as contestants or something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Ok so I have a 55 gallon with a hang on the back filter and some live plants.
barely any floaters left because I put some tubing on the filter to stop it from sucking the floaters under.

The problem.
I am plagued by phytoplankton
I don't have much time to maintain it at the moment so I was wondering if any of you knew quick-fix solution or confirm some of the solutions I was thinking about.

1 Limit light. duhh but I was wondering if it would actually kill it in time without harming my plants

2 buy a shrimp or some micro feeders or sum but the problem is that I have goldfish and Im not sure if they would stay alive

3 Hard way. modify my filter and buy a shit ton of new floaters

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
okay so they were just trolling lol

I think some normie streamers/YouTubers with huge audiencs are probably just gonna rip his idea and make something similar but successful because normie friendly + huge platform. I can imagine something like this on twitch with popular zoomer streamers as contestants or something.
The streaming house reality show has already been done before though, it's not really a new idea. The point of fishtank is really that they're willing to do things that normie shows wouldn't, like making Letty pee in the closet during a challenge.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Seeing Sam legitimately angry at the end is so funny. When he was throwing shit around the garage while Jon ran away from him trying to destroy Letty's passport was also hilarious, I was lucky enough to tune in right exactly when it was happening live. He wants to beat the shit out of this autist soooo bad but he can't. Sam and Jett really are the true fish.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards