Reaction score
Awards
I like the legion but i always side with yesman in the end

Virtual Cafe Awards
NCR for me and not because of bias due to me being from California myself :D

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
The Remnants and the NCR, NCR because if i have to pay taxes, so do you, now seriously, it's because i liked their quests in Fallout 2 (Classic Fallout > New Vegas) and i like their aesthetics, the Remnants because i also love the Enclave, and be able to do a quest for them is so freaking good, a bunch of grandpas in power armor kicking ass like the old times is a really good concept for a faction.

static-assets-upload11799423734415519093.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
I have not play new Vegas in a long time but I really like the group of talking in death claw in fallout 2? I think it was 2.
You're referring to the Enclave that annihilated the Deathclaws that were able to have intelligent thinking and were capable of speech in Vault 13.

Virtual Cafe Awards

grouse

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm, tough one, they all kinda suck in their own way. When I was a kid I sided with NCR every time because of their aesthetic. I side with yes man now because house is annoying, never done a legion playthrough though cause larp and I can't stand melee. Much prefer blasting everyone before they see me and boone is helpful for that early game. Defo prefer FO2 but NV has nostalgia.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Archangel

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Had the legion been more developed as a faction content wise I would have went with them. Even with their roman larper aesthetic and being overly antagonistic and brutal I still think they made some good points about corrupt democracies not being suited to rebuilding the wasteland and just repeating the same mistakes of the prewar government.

I ultimately went with Yes man though because I didn't want to lock myself out of 40% of the game's content and it's best faction to come up with your own headcanon to what happened after the game. If my courier wanted to make a ultranationalist technocratic empire to reclaim the waste then who's to say he didn't?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cugel

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know because I stopped playing after a couple of hours. Wasn't for me!

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
If I'm asked which is the best for New Vegas, I think NCR despite them having all the pitfalls of beaurocracy like... pretty much any government.
If I'm asked which I like the most, it's vanilla as hell but the Brotherhood of Steel. Especially the way it's portrayed in New Vegas with a doomed(I think anyway) outlook on the world, hoarding technology.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Last playthrough of New Vegas I was my own faction. I had strength 10 and luck 10, and with this I walked around the Mojave beating everyone to death with my own fists, I even blew up my own robot army, no one was safe. The Mojave was left in a worse state than it already was, all thanks to a weird man with a handlebar moustache and cowboy hat beating to death every major figure who could have actually changed things.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Has to be mister house, he got me into libertarian politics (and then politics in general) when I was a little kid, he always gave me goose bumps when he did that speech about progress and going to space and stuff, but other than that trying a all friendly anarchy or NCR playthrough is fun, a evil legion playthrough is a must tho it's good fun and the battle of Hoover damn is much better from legion perspective :KongDance:

Virtual Cafe Awards