Football General Thread

Xovi

The Main Delight
Reaction score
Awards
Now I looked it up, and we do NOT have a football thread. SHAME!
Lets talk about the best sport in the entirety of this planet.
For now, I want to talk about the retirement of the titans of the past, and the rising of the new.
Who's retiring:
  1. Messi
  2. CR7
  3. Modric
  4. Neymar Jr
  5. Andres
    These are just a few of the numerous players retiring.

Why is this important? Because we are going to witness the biggest generational change in football history.
Players like:
Haaland
Mbappe
Joao
Rashford
Mykhaylo Mudyrk

will potentially rise, and take the places left by the titans of old who left.

View: https://youtu.be/BZylt64cO78

I want to focus on Mykhaylo, an absolutely dangerous individual on the pitch. He has the most pace and gas tank out of any player I have ever seen, with a quick dribble and an intense sprint he can get pass
a line of midfielders and defense without any issues. He is a player, that sooner or later, teams might have to revolve their play style on playing making and making sure passes get to his feet. So essentially the game will revolve around him. The same way the False 9 revolved around an Argentine goat. This is only if this youngster lets himself shine, for those we uphold the most in this sport usually fall flat.

Now this sport although reliant on strikers, is just as reliant to player makers. Those who can pass and make plays come to reality. Are an incredible asset for any team to have; making plans go accordingly and successful. Those who have the ability to make plans show themselves on the pitch, are those will rule the game for years to come. Enzo is one of these players; and sadly no scout has managed to even contract an incredible talent like him.

View: https://youtu.be/jxE6aoHd5bk

If you guys are as autistically interested in rising talent, and upcoming players, do tell me your favorites and why you think sooner or later they will shine.

UPCOMING GAMES:

809808.JPG

080808.JPG

8080.JPG

Get comfy bros...

Virtual Cafe Awards