Found this arabic book that might be a Quran

Reaction score
Awards
So I picked this up and the thrift store a few days ago and I had no luck with google translate, maybe some people on the internet can help, I'm thinking it might be religious in nature, like a Quran but for all I know it could be a bike manual, kek :MachoMan:

Attachments

• IMG_20211208_060136969.jpg
    IMG_20211208_060136969.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 314
Virtual Cafe Awards

Richthofen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So I picked this up and the thrift store a few days ago and I had no luck with google translate, maybe some people on the internet can help, I'm thinking it might be religious in nature, like a Quran but for all I know it could be a bike manual, kek :MachoMan:
i might be able to help to make sure if its a Quran or not. show me the first few pages.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Richthofen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i know a bit of arabic and can't make out the word quran anywhere, but it's very very probably a religious book anyway, considering the presentation (green and gold and calligraphy).
the Quran is not the only book relevant to islam so maybe it can be a book of Hadiths? like the Bukhari? or maybe just a novel XD

Virtual Cafe Awards

Richthofen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think it may be a novel or an alternate religious book
1638970837562.jpeg

Okay so this here is Bismillahirrahmanir raheem no doubt, which is used for almost any good deeds or work. mostly for islamic religious texts. and seen before every Suras (chapters) of the Quran. it means In the Name of Allah—the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. but its still could be a book of hadith. Hadiths are not literally the text from Quran. im not sure if novelists used Bismillah. check if every chapters have it.

1638971062456.jpeg

also this here reads as Allah. so yeh maybe it is a religious book

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
From the quran in my house it does look religious

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you're not certain yet, i can ask people to get that translated.

I own a Quran as well, but it looks different. (its also a translated version, so it's in the Latin alphabet) Just like not every bible has the same cover, for instance.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I think it may be a novel or an alternate religious book
A bit late but I can help here. The title of the book translates to something along the lines of 'raising children in Islam' and it seems to be informational rather than a guide. Its more of a compilation of anything in Islamic texts regarding the topic along with commentary about how said things should/could be applied to raising children. @Richthofen is correct in identifying 'Bismillah' and correct that it is a religious book but the use of the word is sort of a thing all Muslims do anyway in literally every life situation including writing non-religious books so it was sort of a case of being correct on accident.

The pages you took a picture of here talk about marriage in Islam and how marriage fits into the natural human disposition that god put in people to want a partner. It then goes on to talk about how marriage is of benefit to the community and society at large.

If you don't intend to keep it I recommend burning it as well, not because its satanic but because it has the name of god and verses from the Quran in it. In Islam its disrespectful to dispose of a book like that by just throwing it away.

Tag me if any future Arabic translation or insights on similar religious issues are needed, I'd be glad to help.

Virtual Cafe Awards