G.A.T.E. Keepers - Was there a dark side to gifted and talented programs?

This will be an ongoing thread/series that I'd like to update and improve upon as time unfolds. I must warn you that this information may potentially be triggering to any one who has been a victim of mind control/ritual abuse.

Welcome to my opening dialogue of "Defense Against the Dark Arts".

In early 2000s public schools, a select few experienced an alternate education known as G.A.T.E. (gifted and talented education, though some may have experienced alternate names/acronyms). The candidates, usually around 7 years old, were approached to take a specialized test. Cognitive functions such as critical thinking skills, creativity, and general intellectual abilities of the child were rated. If admitted, the children would leave class once or twice a week to go to an alternate classroom/campus setting.

The coursework was largely different and sometimes more advanced from that of standard learning. Puzzles, code breaking, Rorschach paintings, and pattern recognition are a few examples of the exercises taking place in these experimental education environments. Some folks may recall the windows darkened and being asked by the instructor to listen with headphones to an audio device. They were always being studied and documented. For many, this period of their education is fuzzy at best and it is difficult to remember. It is worth noting that a major commonality amongst GATE candidates is the feeling of alienation. Many to this day often have a difficult time fitting in and finding their place in society.

You could maybe argue that these programs were innocent attempts to better develop a child to their full potential. To prepare them to be "World Leaders". Or perhaps a way to correct "outliers" and/or seperate "deviant" children from their "normal" peers. Either way, the skeptic in me says that there was nothing innocent or benevolent about this program. If you consider well documented programs of malevolent testing and experimentation on the general population like MK Ultrx and Monxrch (amongst others), you may see what I'm implying.

I wanted to open up a conversation about this and I'm interested to know your thoughts or if you've maybe had a similar experience that you would like to share. Next up, I would like to soon update this as I make more clearer connections to subjects such as Crxwley, Michael Aquinx, and occxlt programming.

(NOTE: I self censor some words as to potentially avoid bots/algorithms from search pages, I'm not sure how that works on this website.)

Last edited:

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Merovingian

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
shocker that people struggle to remember specifics from when they were 7
also this was posted about before I think. its a cute theory
Long term memory can develop within the first few years of birth. Traumatic events, as well as mind control, can disrupt LTM and even implant false memories.

That being said, thanks for the link, didn't see the post beforehand but I've definitely come across that same information at some point. I believe I might have some insight to add to the subject, worthy of it's own compiled post.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mirrahn1313

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I remember being in a gifted course throughout my school years. I also remember that at the time i thought it was kinda weird because the activities we did were not challenging or any harder than normal stuff we did, it was just more hands on stuff I believe that required more interaction. Odd that I do find those memories to be a bit fuzzy myself. most of the kids in that course with me including me tended to have different perspectives on topics than other students and every year after that the group of us were always assigned to the same classes even throughout highschool, even weirder none of us really cared much for the others or were friends in any sense and im from a small town. My graduating class only held 93 kids, i believe 12 or 13 of us were listed as advanced or gifted. I dont know where any of them are these days but thats to be expected as I did not care for any them or anyone else in my grade to be honest. My friends were always a few years older than me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
for my G&T story, all I can remember from it is one time I tried several times to subtly drop a pen underneath a table so I could bend down to grab it and bash my head on the desk on the way up on purpose. if the CIA (or UK equivalent) really were after operatives they would've realised I was an incredible asset

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
I was put into a gifted program when I was in 3rd grade. I remember being taken out of class to do lots of weird assessments and brain teaser type challenges at least once a week. It didn't seem like there was anything weird about it, and the instructor for the program was one of the nicest women I've ever met. I look back on it fondly, although I wasn't in the program for very long.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Humans are now genetically modified by the government. This is to test cognitive abilities of those who were modified.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisickWinters

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Darn, I was the complete opposite, I remember the gifted kids and am still good friends with one of them from middle school. They gave me tests in late elementary and middle school and deemed me LD (Learning Deficient), so they stuck me in different classes that really hampered my education because they thought I was slower? Then in high school they realized that there wasn't anything wrong with me because I was getting straight A's despite not paying attention in class. They gave me more tests and I scored either genius or superior on all of them except my short term memory which was low :p
Im typically going to eire on the side of caution but find alternative theories like this interesting none the less, keep it up!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Darn, I was the complete opposite, I remember the gifted kids and am still good friends with one of them from middle school. They gave me tests in late elementary and middle school and deemed me LD (Learning Deficient), so they stuck me in different classes that really hampered my education because they thought I was slower? Then in high school they realized that there wasn't anything wrong with me because I was getting straight A's despite not paying attention in class. They gave me more tests and I scored either genius or superior on all of them except my short term memory which was low :p
Im typically going to eire on the side of caution but find alternative theories like this interesting none the less, keep it up!

i had something similar. in kindergarten i was tested as well. everything was normal, except my reading scores were on a 6th grade level. this led the school system to try to deem me as some kind of savant or something, because i was extremely advanced in just one area.

well, in 1st grae they decided i was actually not a savant, but just a regular gifted kid, so they put me in a mixed class where they put some 1st graders in with the 2nd grade class. there was about 7 of us, that was kind of weird.

later, they tried to put me on ritalin because i hated paying attention in class. i wouldn't stay in my seat and would draw instead of doing school work. my parents told them to fuck off.

RisickWinters

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
i had something similar. in kindergarten i was tested as well. everything was normal, except my reading scores were on a 6th grade level. this led the school system to try to deem me as some kind of savant or something, because i was extremely advanced in just one area.

well, in 1st grae they decided i was actually not a savant, but just a regular gifted kid, so they put me in a mixed class where they put some 1st graders in with the 2nd grade class. there was about 7 of us, that was kind of weird.

later, they tried to put me on ritalin because i hated paying attention in class. i wouldn't stay in my seat and would draw instead of doing school work. my parents told them to fuck off.
Good on your parents! I was the exact same way, I would just sit there and doodle, because honestly, I was bored. I remember hearing about ritalin back then but luckily it never came up.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I know this thread is pretty dead, but I was thinking back to my younger years and all the AIG classes I had in elementary school, and I can't remember much honestly, but I do distinctively remember every single teacher in every single grade saying to the class, "Our generation has ruined the planet. It really is up to you to fix it. We're sorry."

This could have very well been just a thing in my school or whatever, I haven't exactly asked around if others had similar experiences, but it does stick out strangely to me, as I grew up and still live in a very rural conservative christian area, i.e. not exactly the kinda place where the teachers believe in climate change or shit like that, they were far more likely to espouse Abrahamic myth as fact. Definitely my current mindset towards life strongly reflects that statement that was repeated to me so many times, and I gotta wonder if it's some bit of programming I ain't supposed to remember.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Of course the people who went through them have trouble fitting in. Autism is correlated with high intelligence. You don't need a conspiracy theory.

I went to an academically selective high school and it was for the most part normal, we just had some extra resources and opportunities and would do things like come first in the nationwide maths competition. I also remember having a traumatic home life and it seriously adversely affecting my abilities at school, to the point where on paper I'm more of a screw up than my non-gifted friends.

I know this thread is pretty dead, but I was thinking back to my younger years and all the AIG classes I had in elementary school, and I can't remember much honestly, but I do distinctively remember every single teacher in every single grade saying to the class, "Our generation has ruined the planet. It really is up to you to fix it. We're sorry."

I went to a Christian primary school, and had largely the same experience. I doubt it has anything to do with climate change since this was in the 1990s where climate change hysteria was pretty low and most people didn't care about it except for environmentalists. The impression I got was that most of my teachers were talking about pollution, landfill, chemical waste, and other stuff that was a major focus of the 1980s and 1990s. There's a lot less controvercy around that stuff than there is around climate change, so I expect even the most fundamentalist christian (this was a pro-creationism anti-evolution fundamentalist school) to accept and be on board with the idea that we were trashing the planet at the time, in the more traditional sense.

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Of course the people who went through them have trouble fitting in. Autism is correlated with high intelligence. You don't need a conspiracy theory.
Hmm, very rational, but implies I'm an autismo. Nah, it's gotta be MKULTRA

Virtual Cafe Awards