Games that Deserve a reboot, squeal, etc.

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Blockland for sure (ill stop shilling for this game one day). Although there are many attempts to recreate Blockland most of them failed ,those being brickadia and Block party. Brickadia's development team is full of pedophiles and moderation is so bad that they'll ban you for disagreeing with them. Block party is much more niche and quiet , but its in development hell and its only being made by one guy.
ss_94029177c80a816d4f6608f4b7c46f51e88df389.1920x1080.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Blockland for sure (ill stop shilling for this game one day). Although there are many attempts to recreate Blockland most of them failed ,those being brickadia and Block party. Brickadia's development team is full of pedophiles and moderation is so bad that they'll ban you for disagreeing with them. Block party is much more niche and quiet , but its in development hell and its only being made by one guy.
View attachment 11960
Check out Blankos, not exactly a block game and it runs on NFTs but reminds me of Blockland and early Roblox

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Check out Blankos, not exactly a block game and it runs on NFTs but reminds me of Blockland and early Roblox
Blankos block party? I Like the toy aesthetic , might check it out. Ill have to go over the TOS first.

Virtual Cafe Awards

voodu.xyz

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
MarioPaint.jpg

Doesn't the switch have a touchscreen??

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
My #1 answer for games in need of sequels. It's time to get back in the race.
falcon yo.gif

Zero escape trilogy for Nintendo Switch. Needs decent visual novels that aren't otome or hentai(Sorry for that).
The "sequel" was AI Somnium Files. It was the next thing Uchikoshi made, and feels similar enough. There's a sequel on the way for that as well
.date just the tip.jpg
I'll start. WHY TF DID SLEEPING DOGS NOT GET A SQUEAL?
MAN WHO NEVER EAT PORK BUN
NEVER A WHOLE MAN

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A sequel of Balan Wonderworld. It deserves a better sequel because it flopped and the character Balan needs better treatment in the future but isn't gonna happen because the creator is learning Unity to make mobile games. It's supposed to be a Nights into dreams spiritual succesor.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
A sequel of Balan Wonderworld. It deserves a better sequel because it flopped and the character Balan needs better treatment in the future but isn't gonna happen because the creator is learning Unity to make mobile games. It's supposed to be a Nights into dreams spiritual succesor.
Bro you're probably the only person who wants that so good luck.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Gorogoa. I loved the art style and its abstract nature but it needs a sequel that explores more gameplay mechanics. Too bad it was one of the most creative indie games of the last years and a nice way to break from roguelikes, earthbound likes and animal crossing wannabes. It's hard to find a game that pushes the boundaries of games.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Bro you're probably the only person who wants that so good luck.
Too bad i loved the effort went to animation and soundtrack even some of the songs were poor rip offs. The gameplay was disasterous. One of the mistakes they did is they didn't add more fuctionalities to the costumes and gave different strategies to the level.

Virtual Cafe Awards

jellen

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I always wished that there were more non-Raidou Devil Summoner games, the pulpy atmosphere was way different from mainline Shin Megami Tensei and Persona. There's so much more they could do with the SMT formula in a modern setting and having it not be Persona gives it the opportunity to explore perspectives outside of the normal high school stuff.

Attachments

• 28722-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg
    28722-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 69
Virtual Cafe Awards