What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Games that go perfect with Ambient bgm

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Most players know that Minecraft has amazing ambient soundtrack. I like ambient and i need more games that go perfect with it. I know the following
* Kingdom series(Developed by Raw Fury)
* Gorogoa
* Manifold Garden
* No Man's sky

Virtual Cafe Awards

Similar threads

Containment Chat
Rules Help Users
  • Cobalt:
    dorgon said:
    and 18's still too young to legally purchase a firearm, right?In my state you can purchase and posess a handgun at 18
  • Jackeline:
    You don't understand, i need to bomb those middle east children
    America Moment | /r/dogelore | Ironic Doge Memes | Know Your Meme
    +1
  • dorgon:
    guess it depends on the state then
  • Jackeline:
    Ok, but what about alcohol cobalt? can you drink since 18 in that particular state?
  • Jackeline:
    Ok, but what about alcohol cobalt? can you drink since 18 in that particular state?
  • Cobalt:
    dorgon said:
    guess it depends on the state then
    State law says 18 but federal law says 21 for handgun so it has to be from private sale and not a gun store
  • Cobalt:
    Jackeline said:
    You can drink at 18 in a lot of states, just if your either with a parent and/or on private property
    +1
  • Jackeline:
    Cobalt said:
    You can drink at 18 in a lot of states, just if your either with a parent and/or on private property
    I see, well no drinking in the park then
  • Cobalt:
    Most state governments were actually super pissed when they raised the age to 21
  • Jackeline:
    imagine not being able to get drunk in a public space, for a shame
  • Cobalt:
    feds ruin everything
  • Jackeline:
    For real
  • Jackeline:
    As we say in these places
  • Jackeline:
    "Chingue a su madre el puto gobierno"
  • Cobalt:
    Like in my state, state law says the tobacco age is 18 but federal law says 21 and stores are forced to follow FDA rules (federal level) so theres this weird thing where I can't buy tobacco but I also wouldn't get in trouble with state law enforcement if they see me with it
  • Pangolin:
    Federal laws should be preempted by state laws.
  • Pangolin:
    I really think the states rights were correct after seeing the mess coming out of federal.
    +2
  • Cobalt:
    dorgon said:
    i love when the government becomes what it fought against 250 years ago
    IKR, arguably even worse since with the British we were mostly just upset over taxes. With the US feds I could list off a billion different things
  • Pangolin:
    And go even further state laws become preempted by county laws. Moving power down the chain and closer to the people.
  • Cobalt:
    A minority of the population in Colonial America supported the American revolution and that ought to scare the feds now lol
    +1
  • Cobalt:
    idk if this is a hot take but I genuinely believe we are going to either have another civil war and/or balkanize within the next 50 years
  • Pangolin:
    They are afraid, why do you think they spend so much time online discouraging that idea.
    +1
  • 雨、Some_porcupine、 逃げ出した後:
    psyops? how it works? is it subtle?
  • Pangolin:
    Best they can do is convince everyone that everyone else is a glowy. So you can't trust anyone.
    +1
  • 雨、Some_porcupine、 逃げ出した後:
    i see, but you cant, unless you prove you can,... it is bad
    雨、Some_porcupine、 逃げ出した後: i see, but you cant, unless you prove you can,... it is bad