What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

General Fitness Thread - Discuss all things fitness here!

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Lukeas1111

My dad owns Microsoft >:(
Reaction score
Awards
How old are you.
Mommy said I cant say >: )
First off, you cannot eat 3k cals per day and stay a feeble 125 pounds.
Idk what to say, I have a fast metablosim I guess. I also havent been bulking for too long.
Second off, start properly counting and tracking your calories.
U right on this one. Its kinda hard though cause school, especially now with finals week.
And goddamn, drink some milk, at least half a gallon per day.
Idk if this is a comment on the broken bone or a diet recommendation. But I do drink milk, and I rolled off an 8 stair bro I dont think any amount of milk was gonna stop that.

With how you typed this idk if you're trying to be an ass or just giving constructive criticism. Im just trying to recover from and injury, and its working. I feel much stronger and able than a month ago and I think thats all that matters<3

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
im starting a proper gym routine today, after 10+ years....time to get back into being a muscle hamster...this is gonna suck but im excited, already rotating my food intake around chicken and rice :SlimeRider:.....for routines i have a body building book bigger than the king James Bible my late half sister gave me in hs as i was supposed to go into being a personal trainer but could not stand the complaints and short cuts most want to take when it comes to physical fitness.

Virtual Cafe Awards