What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

General Fitness Thread - Discuss all things fitness here!

• Thread starter Rebel
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6719 times.

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
You've all inspired me to stop being lazy. Starting a workout routine today.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Soon to be father of John Titor
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I know this is the most basic question/issue imaginable, but where do I begin? Ever since quarantine I got out of shape and I want to finally do something about it. I don't have access to a gym, but am looking for decent resources on diets/basic stuff I can do to start losing weight and get back into my old cross country running shape. I don't really trust the stuff that shows up on internet searches since I assume they all just want to sell me shit.
Wanted to do a progress check in. It's been about 5 months in since I took the advice in this thread and seriously dedicated myself to getting back in shape. I combined the suggestions regarding calorie intake with an elimination of carbs and intermittent fasting and am down a little over 40lbs, sitting at around 158lbs total. Feels fantastic fitting in my old clothes and feeling comfortable in my own skin again, not feeling like I have this bulky gut awkwardly sticking out. Finally getting back to my pre-lockdown form.

Hoping I can reach 150lbs by the end of the year, but probably a little unrealistic, especially with Thanksgiving coming up ;)

After that I'll move onto toning/improving my figure.

Virtual Cafe Awards