• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

German politicians are limp-dick subhuman retards who should be deported to Antartica.

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

They're dishonest, evil, corrupt, criminal whores with fleas who deserve to be chained in a pen with a horny rhinoceros.

Hmm, I need some automated assistance.

GERMAN POLITICIANS:
You're a pie-eating ass knob.
You're a dicknose bitch clown.
You're a slutty nut hound.
You're a white trash sphincter hound.
You're a ugly sphincter clown.
You're a tone deaf shit jockey.
You're a pompous boner goblin.
You're a lazy crotch waffle.
You're a tone deaf sphincter box.
You're a communist ass captain.
You're a butterface ass waffle.
You're a slutty bitch socket.
You're a pie-eating ass biscuit.
You're a elitist sphincter goblin.
You're a creepy taint box.
You're a communist prick pirate.
You're a tone deaf rectum hammer.
You're a ugly butt knob.
You're a elitist fuck monster.
You're a lazy taint jockey.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Oh wait, I want to make sure they can read this.

DEUTSCHE POLITIKER: Du bist ein kuchenfressender Arschknauf. Du bist ein dicknasiger Schlampenclown. Du bist ein schlampiger Nusshund. Du bist ein White Trash Schließmuskelhund. Du bist ein hässlicher Schließmuskelclown. Du bist ein tauber Scheißjockey. Du bist ein pompöser Boner Goblin. Du bist eine faule Schrittwaffel. Du bist eine taube Schließmuskelbox. Du bist ein kommunistischer Arschkapitän. Du bist eine Butterface-Arschwaffel. Du bist eine schlampige Hündin. Du bist ein kuchenfressender. Du bist ein elitärer Schließmuskelgoblin. Du bist eine gruselige Fleckenkiste. Du bist ein kommunistischer Pirat. Du bist ein tauber Rektumhammer. Du bist ein hässlicher Po-Knopf. Du bist ein elitäres Fickmonster. Du bist ein fauler Jockey.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Just cross out "German". -Every- politician would do this if they could. They are all scum.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SplitMindTF2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

who should be deported to Antartica.​

they already come from Antarctica

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Also, Germany make deals with countries with authorian politicians like Turkey and Russia despite the lessons took from ww2.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Pangolin

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I like to see this when its not in a country I live in.

With that said:

All government politicians everywhere are treasonous asswipes that I would not piss on if they were on fire. I cannot find a more corrupt and degenerate lot among the seedy underbelly of any nation because the seedy underbelly doesn't pretend to be righteous and moral. If Aliens invaded I would hand all you lot over for experimentation. Because if I do know one thing, its that we already have too many rats in suits.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
If this doesn't mobilize the Germans into fixing their government as quickly and as forcefully as possible then they full well deserve it.
As someone who lives there I am convinced that obedience is deeply rooted into German culture. People blindly trust the government and while I have many reasons to dislike my French neighbors, they at least go out and protest regularly if shit goes bad.
We just sit and take it.

They're dishonest, evil, corrupt, criminal whores with fleas who deserve to be chained in a pen with a horny rhinoceros.

Hmm, I need some automated assistance.

GERMAN POLITICIANS:
You're a pie-eating ass knob.
You're a dicknose bitch clown.
You're a slutty nut hound.
You're a white trash sphincter hound.
You're a ugly sphincter clown.
You're a tone deaf shit jockey.
You're a pompous boner goblin.
You're a lazy crotch waffle.
You're a tone deaf sphincter box.
You're a communist ass captain.
You're a butterface ass waffle.
You're a slutty bitch socket.
You're a pie-eating ass biscuit.
You're a elitist sphincter goblin.
You're a creepy taint box.
You're a communist prick pirate.
You're a tone deaf rectum hammer.
You're a ugly butt knob.
You're a elitist fuck monster.
You're a lazy taint jockey.
The average German agrees with these measures and says it's a good thing that these Nazis are getting what they deserve. The average German is FOR abolishing anonymity online and thinks there are many, many things no one should be allowed to say or even think.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The average German agrees with these measures and says it's a good thing that these Nazis are getting what they deserve. The average German is FOR abolishing anonymity online and thinks there are many, many things no one should be allowed to say or even think.

The average German sounds just awful.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Makes sense when most people have average IQ and lower, statistically speaking.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

Holy fucking shit this is massive if true. Jesus Christ we might be finishing the swan song of online freedom.
Then we'll move over to the deep web. And it's like this all over Europe now. Here in the UK we got the government trying to push through this stupid "online harms" bill. Once upon a time being insulted was just a pre-requisite of being on the internet. "It's the internet, don't take it so seriously" was the common mantra. Those days are, sadly, now over. I recommend a channel called crimebodge. He documents this quite well. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to harass a German politician.

I don't think Olaf Scholz is a very good chancellor.

Antice

Bearing indoctrination
Reaction score
Awards
>Be local nogger
>Get a car and start driving on the sidewalk
>blame the car aka. white people engineering
>Voilà German car debate about the car lobby

Alternativ, tell them the air is running out because of car
Geez, the mask is slipping