Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread (Jeffrey's Epstein Chief Child Trafficker)

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
https://www.foxnews.com/us/prince-a...as?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&s=09

Which is it Andy? You either abused this girl or you didn't? Wasn't it not so long ago that you told the BeeB that you'd never met, clapped eyes on or even heard of this girl? But now you're saying nothing to see here as she was legal.

I mean really? Fuck me, this couldn't be anymore obvious now and they have the gall to say the witnesses testimony is unreliable over the passage of time? Really? Pot, kettle and black me thinks. Creep

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Good, now it's time to get her and epstein clients.
They sealed the files, no way to know who the clients are unless we have a whistleblower :agcry::melsd:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
They sealed the files, no way to know who the clients are unless we have a whistleblower :agcry::melsd:
This outcome is literally the worst thing that could have happened. Im sure there are pedophile networks just as large still being run right now but attention shifted off them once Maxwell was sacrificed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
This outcome is literally the worst thing that could have happened. Im sure there are pedophile networks just as large still being run right now but attention shifted off them once Maxwell was sacrificed.
At the very least hopefully she'll get Epstein'd :binTot:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
At the very least hopefully she'll get Epstein'd :binTot:
I think she might but only because I think Epstein is still alive. All you need is a dummy corpse and the sketchy coroner they had sign off on big Es death. Id believe he's still alive on the moon sooner than him being dead considering that's the media narrative on all this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Clinton associate tied to Epstein found dead hanging from a tree and shotgun blast to Chest (Yellowstone style)
Screenshot_20220711-003841_Chrome.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aral

Naval enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aralsheart.ichi.city
Clinton associate tied to Epstein found dead hanging from a tree and shotgun blast to Chest (Yellowstone style)
View attachment 32303
AH YES, everyone knows that the first thing you do hanging yourself is shoot yourself in the chest.
He clearly did kill himself. Clearly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
AH YES, everyone knows that the first thing you do hanging yourself is shoot yourself in the chest.
He clearly did kill himself. Clearly.
Are they seriously trying to write this off as a fucking suicide? The article even has a list at the end of people involved with the Clintons who have died.

Virtual Cafe Awards