Ghosts nearby

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
This website allows for you to see places in your city that have reported to have paranormal occurrences.

My city only has haunted bars and maybe a couple of haunted houses, what about yours?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Hey this is a pretty cool site but a lot of ads though. My town has a phantom owl
20210203_002332.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
I remember a similiar website back in the day that was actually from some guy who had traveled the country on ghost hunts and it was like his encounter diary I'd say. I remember my home town had a rode that was supposedly "haunted" because like 20 people died on it from accidents.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I have 2 ghost stories

when I moved into my house, I was sleeping (I was working nights so sleeping during the day) and I swore I heard drawers opening and closing in my living room. I didn't think much of it because I just moved in and my dad had a key. figured he came over for something. asked him about it, he wasn't there.

another time I went in my kitchen and a bowl in the sink was broken

who knows?

my dad has a couple. when he moved into his house, his bathroom door closed on it's own. slammed. no open window or anything. his bathroom is IN his bedroom. bedroom door was closed.

another time, growing up in rural indiana, his aunt (I think) lived in a converted funeral home. IE it was a funeral home that was a house (rural indiana in the 60s was weird). the doors were all closed in the house (no wind) and the door to the basement (where they used to embalm dead bodies) slammed shut.

Markovian Parallax

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Found nothing. Hah, I live in a country where even ghosts are not interested in haunting xd
Okay, to be honest, I know people who have allegedly experienced some sort of paranormal things- including my parents. They are religious and superstitious, me quite the opposite. They will never convince me PepSiDawgwitcan

There are also a few places in my city with "being haunted" reputation, I'm skeptical of course. However, some of them have this atmosphere. My favourite. This building has always been there as long as I can remember, with this weird board: "Reign over us, Christ. Jesus, I trust in you"
hqdefault.jpg

gf-dGur-SxvE-1REx_dom-przy-jankowskiego-al-krasnicka-664x442.png

58126c9b14384_p.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Njordr

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is an amusing website it says an old courthouse is haunted because of a shootout back home. When in fact it is pretty common knowledge that it's haunted because of the blacks they used to hang in the tree out front.