What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

GTA 6 Leaked (No Clickbait, No Bullshit)

Jackeline

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
1670568217161.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Looked this up since I never heard of it, was hoping this would be an open world sandbox, but seems to just be an FPS (can you even drive vehicles?)

Could be kind of dumb goofy fun judging by the castlist, but that comes down to how good the writing is and honestly this type of video game humor more often than not falls flat or flat out sucks ass (just look at that Saints Row reboot)
There's more gameplay. Seems like it's just an FPS with crime-related stuff.

View: https://youtu.be/lX6CoWxwt5k

Virtual Cafe Awards
Similar threads

Similar threads

Containment Chat
Rules Help Users
  • LOB:
    Yep
  • zalaz alaza:
    i know punp is. heh
  • LOB:
    looking forward to not being uk
  • Red:
    there's no escape
  • LOB:
    Who's going to stop me
  • Red:
    I'll be there, waiting
  • LOB:
    What if I stay in the common wealth and kiss a picture of charles every morning
  • Red:
    we'll allow it
  • Punp:
    God save the king
  • Punp:
    Can't think of any dramas? Ummm how about Coronations Street or Eastenders
  • Punp:
    >2023 >not streaming a full season of Coronation Street a week
  • LOB:
    Idk drama infers some sort of talent and credibility went into it
  • zalaz alaza:
    have a cold
  • zalaz alaza:
    also have a meeting w and old lady tmrw donno if i will reschedule
  • LOB:
    Why are you meeting old ladies
  • Red:
    why aren't you?
  • LOB:
    I never said I wasn't, it was a "why are you meeting old ladies"
  • zalaz alaza:
    potential new client
    +1
  • zalaz alaza:
    take care of her gardens. itll be out doors so i think will be fine
  • Pangolin:
    Still very cool job though. Must be a blast to be outside all the time.
  • Junious:
    Indeed, the impact will be felt across the entire services economy: and we don't even need humans for their political biases anymore from what ChatGPT will and won't write so far. Then again, as Twitter perhaps shows, only a core of white-collar workers are needed to actually run firms, and the rest can go help rebuild the UK or US army, or such-like. What an irony that would be: the people who patronisingly told blue-collar workers to 'learn to code' being told to become blue-collar workers, because that's just progress.
  • Pangolin:
    What happens once they teach that atlas bot to do manual labor? It's already good for moving boxes and doing summersaults.
  • Pangolin:
    There's a lot of manual jobs that can be automated. And machines can be built in a modular way to where you could build a bot repair bot.
    Pangolin: There's a lot of manual jobs that can be automated. And machines can be built in a modular way...