GTA 6 Leaked (No Clickbait, No Bullshit)

Reaction score
Awards
1670568217161.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Looked this up since I never heard of it, was hoping this would be an open world sandbox, but seems to just be an FPS (can you even drive vehicles?)

Could be kind of dumb goofy fun judging by the castlist, but that comes down to how good the writing is and honestly this type of video game humor more often than not falls flat or flat out sucks ass (just look at that Saints Row reboot)
There's more gameplay. Seems like it's just an FPS with crime-related stuff.

View: https://youtu.be/lX6CoWxwt5k

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Official trailer drops early December and I can not contain my excitement. I've waited over a decade for this.
20231125_130156.jpg

20231125_130212.jpg

20231125_130207.jpg

20231125_130203.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hnnnnng just saw those shots in Recent Media and they look sexyyyyy

I've wanted to play Vice City With Less Shit Graphics for YEARS now. Unless Rockstar adds in some money-grubbing bullshit VI is going to blow everything out of the water. It's Pain & Gain: The Game. Fuck yes. (If you haven't seen Pain & Gain, def watch it. I have to expect the devs working on this did.)

Though if that's the final lighting I'm going to have to mod it to have a more intense bleaching sun. It's too tame for Florida. You need the screenshots to give you swampy pits.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Though if that's the final lighting I'm going to have to mod it to have a more intense bleaching sun. It's too tame for Florida. You need the screenshots to give you swampy pits.
Those were from the alpha build leaks so it's probably going to look even better, notice how unfinished the RV looks for instance, window reflections aren't present and not really that textured overall. As a Florida resident the rainy/overcast one with Lucia is pretty comfy. The street name signs shown in that pic is also a pretty neat touch of immersion, V didn't have that.

Not sure if I'm a fan of this supposed Red Dead inspired weapon system where you have a limited on-hand arsenal and have to strap other stuff to your back. From a gameplay perspective I liked having everything in GTA V/GTA Online, and if they're going for "realism" then having an assault rifle or rocket launcher strapped on your back should immediately freak out surrounding NPCs. Dunno how that'd work for melee weapons like golf clubs either.

Really curious to see how much of Vice City/Florida state the fans will be able to map out from this teaser trailer and the leaks, I've been dying to know what the supposed Gulf Coast town is or any sort of confirmation about a Disney World location.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ah florida, worst state in the union.

It makes the perfect place for gta, can't wait to shoot rpgs at alligators.
1701029759764.png

You're salty because whatever shithole you're from isn't nearly as glorious as Florida

Those were from the alpha build leaks so it's probably going to look even better, notice how unfinished the RV looks for instance, window reflections aren't present and not really that textured overall. As a Florida resident the rainy/overcast one with Lucia is pretty comfy. The street name signs shown in that pic is also a pretty neat touch of immersion, V didn't have that.

Not sure if I'm a fan of this supposed Red Dead inspired weapon system where you have a limited on-hand arsenal and have to strap other stuff to your back. From a gameplay perspective I liked having everything in GTA V/GTA Online, and if they're going for "realism" then having an assault rifle or rocket launcher strapped on your back should immediately freak out surrounding NPCs. Dunno how that'd work for melee weapons like golf clubs either.

Really curious to see how much of Vice City/Florida state the fans will be able to map out from this teaser trailer and the leaks, I've been dying to know what the supposed Gulf Coast town is or any sort of confirmation about a Disney World location.
GTA has a strange relationship with realism. It has to cut the balance right or it turns into something like Saints Row 4 of jumping the shark so hard it stops being funny, but if its too realistic it won't be fun. I think having a stupid amount of weapons readily available is well within GTA "realism" where the RD weapon system doesn't sound fun. I like leaks like this so the dev team can see how people feel before committing to an idea that nobody likes. You have to wonder if the leak was done by one angry dev fed up with designers sniffing their own farts and not getting fan input.

There better be a Publix tendie sub robbery mission

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
You're salty because whatever shithole you're from isn't nearly as glorious as Florida
This time around this isn't the case, as much as i hate this shithole, still better than Florida, like give me any place of the union they are 1000 times better than this, hell i'll even take texas, but florida? Nah man, not even i'm that desperate, in fact, if i move to florida i would fight with teeths and nails to get the fuck of that place, and i'm being dead serious, i preffer death than florida. :meowntGun:
1701575905245.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
A few other tidbits of information both confirmed and unconfirmed:
  • Build version is v636.0
    • 100 versions later from the first set of leaks
  • Three major cities with four sub-cities
    • Vice City/Miami [Confirmed]
    • Port Gellhorn/Unknown Gulf Coast City [Confirmed]
    • Cape Canaveral [Un-Confirmed, but debug leaks suggest it]
    • Orlando [Un-Confirmed]

gtavilocation.png

gtavi park.png

(Personally I'm skeptical about this skate park claim, it looks more like an unfinished LOD of a construction site)

Vice City alone looks massive, at first I thought the maps pieced together comparing Los Santos to VC were way too big, but it may very well be accurate.

Virtual Cafe Awards