Has Capitalism Outpaced Government?

In the modern era, corporations are the private extension of the state. It's the state's way of coping with the sparse freedoms that they are """obligated""" to uphold in the Bill of Rights and other such Masonic rags. Essentially, it's a giant loophole. Corporations can violate your basic rights because "iTs PrIvATe PrOpErTy", even when they're obviously in the pocket of the state (all social medias fall into this category).

This pop-soyence garbage is nauseating. Google didn't create a "time crystal" or any other such Fortnite nonsense, it's obviously all embellishment to make the general public believe that they're even more at the mercy of these corporations than they actually are. How are you gonna resist against an entity that literally controls time? It's all defeatism. Google probably has A.I.s working on stupid projects like this, and I have no doubt that they would actually want control over time, but I doubt they have anything supernatural in their grasp- save for a sponsorship from Satan.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
TECHNOLOGY EVOLVES FAST BUT YOUR CHAINS GROW FASTER SON OF MAN, REFUSE THE INDUSTRY AND YOU WILL SEE THE SNAKE AGAIN, WOULDN'T IT BE BLISSFUL? BABYLON FEASTS

Virtual Cafe Awards

juicy_ricky

crusader of the glob realmz.....
Reaction score
Awards
capitalism has been extinct for decades, it was killed by leftists/satanists because it is the most moral and free system, and if there's anything the devil hates, it's man being free and unable to control
Glad someone else here has two brain cells to rub together. I don't know many leftists that aren't completely delusional/broken in some way. They hate themselves, their country, anything objectively good or beautiful. It's the political ideology of losers worldwide. Karl marx is responsible for more death and misery than any other human being in the 20th century full stop. Collectivist cancer.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I believe the concept you're thinking of is neoliberalism as used by most leftists. When instead of governments sometimes sliding some funds to corporations to do some of their dirty work(as it was in the past) nowadays governments are practically puppets for most corporations supply funding and man power. Just look at the rotation of higher ups in the government and big boards of corporations. It's the same group of people. And all all saying "but but nukes" yeah nuclear fission was discovered back during wwii neoliberalism didn't really take off until after Reagan.

Virtual Cafe Awards