Have any posts ever been deleted on this forum?

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
There was the whole Kolph and Nagolbud incident, but that was before my time so I don't know much about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
There was the whole Kolph and Nagolbud incident, but that was before my time so I don't know much about it.
I never heard anything about that, is there anyone here that cares to elaborate on this? I'm fairly interested since i liked those two dudes :ghostWut:

Virtual Cafe Awards
I never heard anything about that, is there anyone here that cares to elaborate on this? I'm fairly interested since i liked those two dudes :ghostWut:
Scumbag 1 and scumbag 2 did scumbag things. You are caught up.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Scumbag 1 and scumbag 2 did scumbag things. You are caught up.
What makes Kolph a scumbag? I thought he left way after Nagol got banned/found a way to go even more off the deepend

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
What makes Kolph a scumbag? I thought he left way after Nagol got banned/found a way to go even more off the deepend
He was plotting with Nagolbud against the forum. Its was actually like 3 dudes trying to stir shit and one trying to hack the website. He made a new account pretending to be an aspie girl to troll/catfish people.

People confided private stuff to him but he betrayed that trust by talking shit and conspiring behind their backs with Nagol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
He was plotting with Nagolbud against the forum. Its was actually like 3 dudes trying to stir shit and one trying to hack the website. He made a new account pretending to be an aspie girl to troll/catfish people.

People confided private stuff to him but he betrayed that trust by talking shit and conspiring behind their backs with Nagol.
That's actually so funny. I knew pieces of this but didn't realize how it all linked together. Guess that's what happens when you're in and out of the forum and don't pay that much attention.

I get why Nagol was butthurt but do we know why Kolph decided to do this?

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards

the sinister 6 divided by 2

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

That's actually so funny. I knew pieces of this but didn't realize how it all linked together. Guess that's what happens when you're in and out of the forum and don't pay that much attention.

That's not how I saw it.
I had access to nagolbud's discord and when the "raid" happened I went in and read everything.

Here's my interpretation of what I saw:
(from memory, it was over a year ago after all)

Nagolbud's "raid" was a whole 3 and a half people. Himself, Kolph, and two goobers nagol got from somewhere else.
100% of the planning and 90% of the "work" was nagol. And it honestly was like watching middleschoolers play spy.
It was nagolbud coming up with a "brilliant" idea, like make another account. Getting himself all hyped up and excited about how sneaky and cool it was and then pestering someone to do it until they did. Other than the few details of IlluminatiPirate's previous attempts to hustle and make some money (so what?) ... that Nagol managed to dig up all on his own, it all seemed rather childish and harmless.

I never saw Kolph "plotting" against anybody or sharing any secrets or showing any real negativity beyond expressing some disappointment in how the forum was being more heavily moderated. I think he really just felt like he was playing along with a goofy harmless prank like you'd play along with the special needs kid who wants to play a prank on the stuffy teacher. And I think he was totally caught off guard by the reaction it got.

The "raid" itself was small and went off about as well as a wet fart. It was absolute weaksauce. And I really do think Pirate overreacted.
And then afterwards people got all gossipy and twisted things around into Kolph being some sort of evil plotting traitor. Nah, he was just along for the ride. And ya'll just a bunch of babies.

That's actually when I checked out of this place. Seeing the reaction was fucking lame. This place is supposed to be old internet? Old internet would have laughed it off, gave them some good shitalking, then critiqued their sloppy raid form. I decided I didn't have any time for the bullshit drama so I was gonna take a break and come back later. Then I got super busy last summer house hunting. Forgot about the forum entirely until just recently when a video about twitter bots reminded me of the dead internet theory.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Scumbags do scumbag things. No need for further explanation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
That's actually when I checked out of this place. Seeing the reaction was fucking lame. This place is supposed to be old internet? Old internet would have laughed it off, gave them some good shitalking, then critiqued their sloppy raid form. I decided I didn't have any time for the bullshit drama so I was gonna take a break and come back later. Then I got super busy last summer house hunting. Forgot about the forum entirely until just recently when a video about twitter bots reminded me of the dead internet theory.
yeah this sounds way blown out of proportion. my first response to hearing about this was "this sounds like some shit someone would do on a forum in 2009" which is why its funny to me. people disliking Kolph for catfishing them is warranted but making him out to be the devil for having a laugh is crazy.

also, don't believe what anyone on the internet tells you about who they are, especially if they say they are a girl lol. rule 30 and all that.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
also, don't believe what anyone on the internet tells you about who they are, especially if they say they are a girl lol. rule 30 and all that.
How many people today still know/remember the rules of the internet? Most normies/zoomers don't even know the "tits or gtfo" rule and they get butthurt with said motto.

Last edited:
I don't like how people try to immortalize them into heroes when they really are more like two buffoons that failed to become notable on the forum and instead have become laughing stocks. Every day I am glad im not sumbag 1 or scumbag 2. Thats how I view them as because there really isn't a difference between them, or among other scumbags.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
That's not how I saw it.
I had access to nagolbud's discord and when the "raid" happened I went in and read everything.

Here's my interpretation of what I saw:
(from memory, it was over a year ago after all)

Nagolbud's "raid" was a whole 3 and a half people. Himself, Kolph, and two goobers nagol got from somewhere else.
100% of the planning and 90% of the "work" was nagol. And it honestly was like watching middleschoolers play spy.
It was nagolbud coming up with a "brilliant" idea, like make another account. Getting himself all hyped up and excited about how sneaky and cool it was and then pestering someone to do it until they did. Other than the few details of IlluminatiPirate's previous attempts to hustle and make some money (so what?) ... that Nagol managed to dig up all on his own, it all seemed rather childish and harmless.

I never saw Kolph "plotting" against anybody or sharing any secrets or showing any real negativity beyond expressing some disappointment in how the forum was being more heavily moderated. I think he really just felt like he was playing along with a goofy harmless prank like you'd play along with the special needs kid who wants to play a prank on the stuffy teacher. And I think he was totally caught off guard by the reaction it got.

The "raid" itself was small and went off about as well as a wet fart. It was absolute weaksauce. And I really do think Pirate overreacted.
And then afterwards people got all gossipy and twisted things around into Kolph being some sort of evil plotting traitor. Nah, he was just along for the ride. And ya'll just a bunch of babies.

ohhhhhhhhh, thanks for the explanation, and yeah, Kolph wasn't an evil dude from what i knew of him so it was kinda weird seeing people call him that monkahhm

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I don't like how people try to immortalize them into heroes when they really are more like two buffoons that failed to become notable on the forum and instead have become laughing stocks. Every day I am glad im not sumbag 1 or scumbag 2. Thats how I view them as because there really isn't a difference between them, or among other scumbags.
You can call them buffoons all you want but it's ridiculous to say that Nagol and Kolph weren't/aren't notable. Nagol is without a doubt the most notable schizo poster ever and Kolph was well liked. Both were very interesting to talk to, at least when Nagol wasn't screaming about something incoherent. The fact that we're talking about them proves how notable they are lol

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Captain

CEO of America Online
Reaction score
Awards
Naglobud was actually GPT version 0.0.2 alpha that someone let read the entirety of the internet. He exists as an AWS instance long lost in a sea of abandoned VMs. That's when scientists learned never to let AI on the internet.

It's the only logical explanation, a person like that could never exist. It could only exist as a manifestation of the sum of the internet.

Virtual Cafe Awards