Have any posts ever been deleted on this forum?

Once I put my nudes on here and then I deleted them, mostly because I felt bad for the smaller schlongs of Agora (<8 inches) and because I realized the government might use my penile metrics to track me.
Now I am enraged.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
i was once the most popular person on the server (think michael jackson levels of famous) but then all my posts (with over 9000+ combined upvotes) were all deleted by the liberal elites when I jokingly agreed with MarchToTheSea on a topic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
That's actually when I checked out of this place. Seeing the reaction was fucking lame. This place is supposed to be old internet?
I think that petty forum drama is as old internet as you can get actually. AFAIK, you're right Kolph was in no way evil and the whole thing was childish, I used the word plotting thoughtlessly.

But they were dumb and they got banned. So what?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I remember Kolph being pretty cool for the most part, and he definitely was a very popular user here back when he still posted and before the Naglo stuff really blew up. He did at times defend Naglo, but he would also call him out on his shit on occasion as well (from what I remember).

I had no idea he was involved with the raid, and I also didn't know he got banned. Last I remember he made a profile post saying that he was directionless in life and wasting too much time on the internet, he said he decided to leave here to focus more on irl. So up to now I though that was the reason he left and hadn't come back

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
One time I logged in and a new account had spammed some crypto scheme or something in seemingly every post ever made on this forum. I reported it and it was all deleted in a few minutes, but I assure you nothing of value was lost.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
One time I logged in and a new account had spammed some crypto scheme or something in seemingly every post ever made on this forum. I reported it and it was all deleted in a few minutes, but I assure you nothing of value was lost.
Seriously, what's the deal with crypto scammers? DidYouKnowGaming was also hacked recently by some assholes that used this YT channel to advertise crypto shit.

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Once I put my nudes on here and then I deleted them, mostly because I felt bad for the smaller schlongs of Agora (<8 inches) and because I realized the government might use my penile metrics to track me.

I wonder how many pictures of your dick the government needs to create a complete and accurate penile metrics profile.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Generally any crypto offering is likely a scam. Except for Pang-token. My token will never bankrupt you. We just need you to bring some of your friends to buy tokens and then their friends buy tokens. And also they pay you and you pay me. I am at the top of the upwards half trapezoidal shape of money. :D

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Lol. Why this ex members started raiding this forum in the first place?
Newfag?

Just kidding, here at Agora Road we only extremely dislike our newfags cause we're a forum of peace and love :agsmile:

Anyway l was never around when Nagolbud was active, so I don't know the whole story. Thankfully some oldfags made a thread about, so you can look there for more info.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

I delete my posts all the time lol. Usually it's only a few minutes after I first post it, so most likely nobody seems them, but I still tend to avoid the site for the next few days afterwards anyways. I've even considered deleting my account a few times, but at this point I'm in too deep and the users here occupy my thoughts too often for it to be meaningful

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen at least one thread about transgenderism get taken down, possibly more. Make of that what you will.
Even a site that lets you talk about almost anything can't have you speaking critically of the state religion.
No place is safe, you can't escape.

Oh look we're almost to the month where all of TV and the internet remind us to show our fealty to the totally most opressed group ever, while every western government and corporation celebrates their existence. Pay them homage, lest they have you fired, exiled, and shunned! Smile and nod while the protected class with unique rights and privileges cries about not having rights. Pretend they are oppressed or be destroyed!

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think they were deleted by the original posters, though correct me if I am wrong
I suppose I can't say for certain, but in the second reply to this thread the poster says their transgender thread "got deleted", not "I deleted".

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I suppose I can't say for certain, but in the second reply to this thread the poster says their transgender thread "got deleted", not "I deleted".
I think they were deleted by the original posters, though correct me if I am wrong
I didn't delete them, I can confirm the original poster did. But he deleted all of his Yes or No Threads.

And there's 2 transgender threads already up anyway

Virtual Cafe Awards