have you ever bought anything from Vapor95?

bananafuckerz

that's gooder than a bitch
Reaction score
Awards
I was looking online at their stuff and some of it I am interested in. Has anyone bought anything either on their website or inside their physical store? Is the quality worth the price?

Collage_Vert4_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

FLAKE

Lovin' this Vapelife
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.mixcloud.com
Hey guys - my Vaporwave radio show Hotline 1800-VAPOR is actually sponsered by Vapor95.com. I have a lot of their clothes and I can tell you the truth about their stuff.

You can use the code HOTLINE at the checkout and get a 15% discount on all your stuff! :) We get kickback from every order.

If you use this link, it will automatically deduct the 15% from your shopping cart
https://vapor95.com/discount/HOTLINE

So now here are some cold truths about the quality of the clothing...

The bomber/trainer jackets are worth every penny, and they are one of the most expensive items in the store, but unfortunately I can't say the same about the jogging pants. The bombers are made out of a really silky polyester blend, and the prints are vibrant and beautiful. As soon as he saw it, my husband said: "That jacket is gonna last forever." So far he is right. Absolutely no pilling and it looks and fits like a dream. The pants, however, began to get quite pilly after the first machine wash. Its a shame because they really looked amazing when they arrived. They fit great, they are super duper comfortable, but even after using a depiller the cotton material is very pill-prone. I still wear the pants (im actually wearing them now because they are so comfortable lol!) but they are more like pyjama pants now.

All of the tshirts and crop tops me and my cohost have bought have been phenomenal. Great quality prints, great quality material, no signs of wear, no signs of fading or pilling. It's been several months and several washes.

I have not had a chance to buy anything else, but i would absolutely buy more stuff from them again. They have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy - i didnt send the pants back because i am in Germany, and i couldnt be bothered to pay the postage... also, like a said, they ARE super comfy and the sailor saturn design is SO cool...

Also, all their stuff is made to order so there's no waste.

I hope that this little review has helped you to make your choice, and please feel free to use the HOTLINE code for a shop discount! Tell your friends! :-D

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Back when they were still pretty new I copped a hoodie that held up great for the whole few years I wore it, that's all I can attest to, though

Virtual Cafe Awards

ICPinECW666

premium rotten.com investor
Reaction score
Awards
I got a Macintosh Plus shirt that lasted me about a year before the print started fading entirely. It was a dope shirt though. Also, by no fault of their own, I got some kind of electronics tax (I live in Canada, so the shirt was crossing borders), as the customs mistook the word "vapor" for "vape." I was reimbursed, but still a funny lil anecdote about my experience with them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
I bought one of their t-shirts, and the over-all quality is okay. But I don't recommend them if you don't live in the US, as the prices skyrocket as soon as you have to factor import taxes

Virtual Cafe Awards

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I just wish the designs were better. Most of their products look like meme edits that someone uses for their generic "what is vaporwave?" article.

Attachments

• jojiwave.png
    jojiwave.png
    835.1 KB · Views: 70
Virtual Cafe Awards

bananafuckerz

that's gooder than a bitch
Reaction score
Awards
I just wish the designs were better. Most of their products look like meme edits that someone uses for their generic "what is vaporwave?" article.
i like some stuff by Dumb Good. Ordered a few things in the past not strictly vaporwave site but they have some nostalgic stuff that could fall into it like jurassic park

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I have considered buying some clothes from them throughout the years here and there, but price has always turned me off.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I bought 2 shirts from them a few years ago. The long sleeve looks great, but I found that the neckline was really stretched out when I got it so I hardly wear it. The short sleeve was pretty nice and I have no complaints there. The material is on the thinner side, but I personally prefer it that way. Now, are they worth the price? 35 Dollars for a graphic tee is a bit pricy when most tour shirts and artist merch run about 25-30, but the graphics are really nice looking and hold up pretty well, so I can justify it.

Virtual Cafe Awards