Have you guys heard of the Great Reset? The new plan after COVID-19

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
So I was watching some Tim Pool videos earlier and he mentioned of the World Economic Forum discussing plans of using COVID to push the "Great Reset". From what I've found, The Great Reset is the World Economic Forum's method to make its plans reality. It only popped up after Davos 2019. Which coincided with covid so now they are weaponizing the virus to assert control and cull all competition to the 1% oligarchic monopolies. They will shut down the economic order in favor of one they deem to be favorable, no democracy, no questions asked. This is bring pushed by elite banker Klaus Scheab of the World Economic Forum, along with a think tank comprised of capitalists, shareholders and other bankers. The goal is to make all governments submit to the WEF by debt forgiveness and install the new world order.

You can literally read the whole plan in the Klaus Schwab book, or even just watch the conferences on the official WEF YouTube channel, it is not a secret or a theory, its pretty much a plan tbats already in motion.

View: https://youtu.be/lBBxWtKKQiA

:YouMadeMeCry: Current interesting information:
:YouMadeMeCry: World Economic Forum website
https://www.weforum.org/
https://pod.link/1517364006
https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldEconomicForum
https://livestream.com/wef

:ffzYou2: The Great Reset websites
https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7m903CwFUglYLE9XucYBJjR1zvdEdnd6

:Reportinggirl: The Selfish Ledger: Leaked Google video about total data collection

View: https://youtu.be/LUSZfEBTwRc

:ffzUmi2: Common Pass: WEF's own social score for COVID-19
https://www.weforum.org/videos/common-pass-travelling-the-world-in-the-covid-era

:CokeMan: WEF 2016 Article "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better"
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
fascinating! the lamarck epigenetics stuff is wild...

data logistics is quickly becoming the new democracy (especially now that democracy is being repeatedly and spectacularly spoofed); we want as much of our personhood as possible to be involved in the "becoming of the world", so the closer and more particular our personal data becomes, the more willing we are to give it away... maybe anonymity and identity are one and the same: post-humanity

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

Again, this doesn't pass the Occam's Razor test. Seriously. And Tim Pool tosses out so much crackbrained conspiracy nonsense that he pretends to be an expert on that just his presence on this is an automatic disqualifier. Just because someone has a YouTube channel doesn't make them an authority on whatever they're going off about.

I suppose it's fun to pretend you're in some sort of "Enemy of the State" movie-type ARG...but this isn't a game, it's reality, and reality simply doesn't work like that. "The Great Reset" is just yet another bogus jump-scare...the result of too many jinky people with too much time on their hands, taking 2 + 2 and making it equal 97,438.6 in their own minds. Humanity is simply too much of a disorganized, selfish mess for whatever is supposedly going on here with [INSERT BOOGEYMAN HERE] to work in the way people think.

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
Again, this doesn't pass the Occam's Razor test. Seriously. And Tim Pool tosses out so much crackbrained conspiracy nonsense that he pretends to be an expert on that just his presence on this is an automatic disqualifier. Just because someone has a YouTube channel doesn't make them an authority on whatever they're going off about.

I suppose it's fun to pretend you're in some sort of "Enemy of the State" movie-type ARG...but this isn't a game, it's reality, and reality simply doesn't work like that. "The Great Reset" is just yet another bogus jump-scare...the result of too many jinky people with too much time on their hands, taking 2 + 2 and making it equal 97,438.6 in their own minds. Humanity is simply too much of a disorganized, selfish mess for whatever is supposedly going on here with [INSERT BOOGEYMAN HERE] to work in the way people think.
Tim Pool aside, the World Economic Forum held a conference last week with leaders of industry and the name of the conference was in fact "The Great Reset" (https://www.weforum.org/great-reset). Whether or not the implications are as sinister as someone like Tim Pool would like to think, this data-driven "4th Industrial Revolution" has been a major talking point for investment since before 2016.

I agree with you Lugia that Occam's Razor probably precludes something like a New World Order, but we should all be cautious about any sponsored economic plan that has "Great" in its name (I'm thinking of China's "Great Leap Forward" in 1959, which starved millions and ushered in the devastation of the Cultural Revolution)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
Maybe its a leftist thing to say, but I think its more of a systemic problem of capitalism than an evil genius plan of some 1%-ers. But we have indeed to be careful not to fall for (often well intended!) pushes to hand over privacy for a fake sense of security, A good example is the rollout of the nation-wide corona-app here in the Netherlands. The idea is to gather location data on everyone and send people notifications when they have been close to folks with corona. It is as noble as it is dangerous. It is worse enough the big advertising companies like google and facebook are gathering this much info, but I fear the day when the fascists get into power (we have two far-right parties in parliament right now that could very well win) and will use these highly detailed datasets to get rid of whoever opposes them.

To end on a positive: Ideas hold a lot of power, that's why think tanks exist. The earlier we expose those ideas for what they actually try to bring about, the better. with the neoliberalism in the mid 70's we were too late, but now we have a new opportunity with this repackaging of old ideas.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
if the reset does happen, i bet the big cities will be the first to fall (obviously), but more important, would be the fall of order.

Attachments

• 1604279449191.png
    1604279449191.png
    950.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 1604354021888.png
    1604354021888.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 1604346112731.png
    1604346112731.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 1604285339394.jpg
    1604285339394.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1604301344038.jpg
    1604301344038.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 187
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

American supremacy and manifest destiny will overcome like always. JFK and Lincoln didn't die for nothing

but it is always darkest before the dawn. american victory is always preceded by abject suffering of innocent people, this will be no different

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
These things don't operate on secret plans. No, I do not trust the fucking Occupy Wall Street guy.

It's way more parsimonious anyway to assume that these companies are just banking on a spontaneous convenience. Huge companies are really good at staying huge and controlling the rhetoric (basically what advertising and propaganda do) to their whims - blowing up the severity of the virus to keep people buying from Amazon, scared to go to any business that doesn't operate out of a Walmart-sized warehouse, yadda yadda. It's actually more beneficial to just reframe the narrative of what the virus is like than to "weaponize" it; if you were going to weaponize it why would you ever make a virus as piddly as this one? Come on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

alexis

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hello. I'm new here.

Has anyone got the original video, where they explicitly state their agenda, where we can hear the famous 'you will own nothing and you will be happy' phrase? I've watched that damn video when it launched, but they pulled it out of the web, completely.

Anyone got a mp4? Someone must have downloaded it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The Great Reset is one of those things that seem both plausible and impossible for me. It's literally so far fetched and made of pure evil that you can kinda think "yeah, given how evil and power-hungry our elites tend to be, it wouldn't be surprising" but at the same time "how the fuck something so huge is even possible?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think the only way people can dismiss it as a conspiracy theory is either because they just don't want to believe it so they're in denial, or because they're ignorant and mislead by media.

It is clearly not a conspiracy theory when they are openly saying what they want to do. It's not a secret.
All you have to do is listen to them. All you have to do is read their crap. Just fucking read UN Agenda 2030.

It's so fucking bizarre to listen to the World Economic Forum assholes tell me what they want to do, and then have some idiot who's never even bothered to listen to them tell me it's a conspiracy theory and a lie and they don't actually intend to do the things they just fucking said they want to do.

Hell, look at the naysayers above ... there's no substance to their arguments, just ad hominem attacks on Tim Pool.
Tim Pool didn't tell me about the great reset, the World Economic Forum did.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
The idea of "Great Resets" have existed for thousands of years, such as the Jubilees of ancient Jew society, wherein every certain period, all debts were forgiven and all slaves were released in order to, well, have society not break down from an enslaved, endebted population, and I certainly remember boomers talking about this- in a positive light, no less- from an investment standpoint a few years before covid.

Now, I'd argue that, if a regular occurrence, this is a societally good thing. Even if it meant that some assholes would rack up shit-tons in debt without any intentions of paying it off, it would be outweighed by having a society not based off of debt. Of course, I don't necessarily find myself devoted to the slave system of ancient Judea nor the Neoliberal system of modern Capital, but this would be a theoretically good way to keep those systems more balanced for the commoner.

The concept here, I think, is roughly along the same lines: some mild forgiveness and restructuring in order to prevent Neoliberal Capitalism from crumbling under the weight of its own upper echelons. As it is, people are more and more downtrodden, and start to become more and more angry. They've already pretty successfully eliminated any hope of a Popular Revolution from the left or right, so when upheaval eventually does come, it will entirely splinter, and quote-on-quote "Balkanize"/"Crimea-ize"/"Syria-ize" the country into probably hundreds of cells of militias from every ideology and walk of life. This is 'bad' because it means that unlike previous revolutions, the current upper class can't simply puppeteer the next major faction, as there will be no next major faction.

The Great Reset is the upper classes' plan to buy enough time to figure out how to save themselves before this whole rock becomes unlivable, because if they don't buy some time, they know that people will start to vote for Robespierre's ghost before they get a chance to gtfo to their safe place, wherever that might be.

However, I also don't believe that the upper classes are made up of 300+ IQ supergeniuses, and I think there's always a degree of incompetence, humanity, and just plain being wrong in the way they run shit. On that note, I doubt they could ever make TGR come to fruition in as grand of ways as they'd like, too many nations are in positions to run off to the other Superpower if this one tries to strong-arm them, and I don't think that anybody is stupid enough to not realize that as a recipe for disaster.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mr.T

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
What was the first video about? The Channel seems to have been deleted...

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards