"Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from '''a mysterious syndrome''' - as doctors seek answers through a new national register"

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1831 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
of course there's no mystery
there was https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/09/...itis-in-young-men-after-full-vaccination.html
"Males between 16 and 29 years of age have an increased risk of developing heart problems after receiving a second dose of coronavirus vaccines made by Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna, according to a large new analysis published on Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine."
also https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...ardiac-arrests-heart-related-issues-2021.html
"Why are so many footballers collapsing? There has been a worrying spike in cardiac arrests and stars retiring with heart-related issues, but leading sports cardiologist insists it is NOT to do with Covid vaccine"
but they still don't want to admit the obvious.

wonder what's up with this btw
"In March, the singer's wife, Hailey Bieber, was admitted to hospital due to a blood clot in her brain.
She later said she had suffered a stroke and had undergone surgery to close a hole in her heart."

Virtual Cafe Awards
Thanks for sharing. I stopped following this stuff several months ago since it kept frustrating me that there is good info out there proving that these vaccines aren't completely benign (that they carry at least some risk), but reports on that rarely got any serious mainstream attention. And when they did, it got quickly buried. Now they're trying to bury the evidence again by claiming the obvious cause of theses sudden deaths are some mystery. And just like before, the people who were already skeptical know what's up, and those who willfully "trusted the science", will again "trust the science" and not ask any further questions.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
It's a strange phenomenon, and it's hard to tell if this is something was happening prior and went unreported on, or if it really is something new connected to the Covid vaccines. It's kind of like all these food processing plants burning down, I get the hunch that's abnormal but again I don't think most paid attention to this sort of thing prior to this looming fear of famine.

Much like how I know no one in my family/relatives of my friends who died of Covid (or were even seriously ill) I do not know anyone who has had these conditions following vaccination.

Never took the covid vaccine, and never will. The same people praising the vaccine and trying to force it onto others are the same ones so hopped up on prescription pills that you can see their craziness though their eyes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
This article says nothing about an increase in mysterious deaths and it doesn't even say this a recent phenomena. They classify these deaths as SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) and this has been happening forever. Its just a way to mark deaths that can't currently be explained by medical autopsy. On top of that, its only about 4000 people a year, mostly aged 40 and under. I don't think I've ever heard someone 40 years old referenced as "young" by anyone except 70 year olds and even then, they say mostly under 40. Even the person they use in the example is a 31 year old, an age group that consistently has been show to have elevated risk of cardiovascular complications. Yes, people 30 and up should get regular cardiovascular checks from their doctor, that's been a basic recommendation for decades.

Virtual Cafe Awards
They will never admit the vaccine is possibly a factor at best, and the cause of this at worst.
We may be experiencing the biggest genocide in human history... who knows. At this point I've heard so many stuff that may or may not be true that I'm reluctant to get settled on a position. The truth is: we don't know.

Now I guess it's time to live and hope not to be the one to pass in your sleep next, if you've got those shots.

I think, personally, that's it may be a combination of dubious stuff contained in this vaccine interacting with substances that could be present in the bloodstream of people who eat a whole bunch of junk food, or just the shit ton of unneccessary chemicals we find in most industrial food today, and in tap water, too. It's a theory though... a guess off the top of my head. Who the hell knows at this point.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that their purpose with the vaccine mandatory we had the previous months is complexed and not with one dimentional cause. If you noticed, the number of deaths and covid cases increased dramatically 6 months after the arrival of the first 2 doses of vaccines . I believe they did what they also did with the influenza at 2010-11. With vaccines they weaken slightly the virus but the make it more contagious. They maintain the pandemic for their financial interests or they work for an agenda of 2030 or great reset. Also if you noticed in crowded public places if you enable the bluetooth of your smartphone or whatever device, they appear some strange mac addresses with 12 characters like 80:E6:50:E8:50:20 something like that. These were located often the first months when public vaccination started. Leading members in DAVOS economical forum have mentioned several times in chipping and hacking humans(HARARI said it go search it). Maybe the mandatory was the biggest PSYop to see how the humans will react so they can adapt their plan and their next moves. Personally i had no choice and i engaged to get vaccinated which it was tragic and until today i get angry for my weakness toward these people who was not only the governors or these who imposed the measures but also my near ones who consented and engaged me. I got vaccinated with one dose of j&j and never again. After this day i i get sick easier and also i got covid twice and i noticed that it transmitted from people who had vaccinated with 3 doses .The other cohesions that are coming easily to my mind is that they want to reduce the population and this will not happen the next month or year. It will be achieved slowly over time the less the next 8 years. 5G is a co-weapon i believe because it can be used as a trigger to kill a huge number of all nations. In a new research about the sudden deaths of the people mostly in young ages, very strange clots were discovered in the microscopes of the scientists. It was discovered a very strange blood clots which i wasnt like a common blood clot. Crystaline structures, nanowires, fibrous structures and chalk particles detected in the blood of yound adults who were fully vaccinated and died. For more details visid this site :
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-16-jane-ruby-clots-nanowires-fully-vaccinated-cadavers.html
www.naturalnews.com

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
As some people said previously in this thread I'm hesitant to 100% believe any information on this subject as it's very clear that there is not only the main narrative (get vaccinated it'll save your grandma) but a counter-narrative as well (tHe MiCrOcHiPs!!!!11!!) and this creates a lot of misinformation. That being said I do have something to add that my father-in-law pointed out when the get vaccinated campaign was at its height. With every vaccine or medicine or clinical trial or any other sort of scientific experiment there is ALWAYS a control group. This control group is vitally important as it gives us a good comparison between engaging and not engaging in the experiment. Now the covid vaccine rolls around and they not only sent the clinical trial phase into hyperdrive (somewhat expected since it was a pretty big deal albeit somewhat dangerous) but they also tried their absolute hardest to eliminate that control group. If you weren't vaccinated you were a living breathing chemical bomb just waiting to infect your town and kill everyone in it. This was infuriating to me because everyone knows that the vaccine didn't reduce the rate of transmission it only reduced the symptoms of covid once you had it. So scientifically if you chose to not get the vaccine the only one you're putting at risk for dying of covid is yourself. It makes zero logical sense to try to eliminate the control group unless they were worried about being able to compare the symptoms of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people when it came to after effects of getting the vaccine.

All this is probably moot though because there's no way someone is going to fund an experiment that compares the heart problems in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people since that could have some unwanted results for the main narrative.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The thing is, down here in Australia, virtually everyone got the jab, because of various mandates. While it was never strictly mandatory, every office job basically had a policy of "must be double vaxxed by this date, or you will be automatically fired", and almost everywhere required a vaccine passport, which meant your options were to either get the vax or to sit around at home and hope Centrelink comes through with a bank transfer. Naturally, even skeptics and libertarians grunted, grit their teeth, and booked an appointment.

Agree or disagree with the policies all you want, the thing to keep in mind is: When EVERYONE is affected by something, this messes with any sort of follow up data, because you have no real sample to compare it to.

For instance:

Lets say a terrorist poisoned the nations water supply with a mysterious new undetectable chemical immediately after the covid outbreak. As part of his insidious plan, he wants things to look as normal as possible for as long as possible to not raise the alarm and cause maximum damage. As a result, it doesn't kill you quickly - instead, it causes 2 thirds of the population to slowly die from cancer over the next 3-5 years. He doesn't tell anybody about the effects. This is actually not too different from the situation some of the more extreme vaccine skeptics are proposing - instead of a terrorist it's the world economic forum using the vaccines to kill off some arbitrary percentage of the population to create a new world order or something.

The thing is, even if we find the substance, and don't know what it does, how are we supposed to find out? If you were doing population analysis and realized we had a massive increase in cancer rates, how would you know if this cancer was caused by the terrorists weapon, the vaccine, or some other factor? I guess you could say the timing is suspicious - and you'd be right - but you wouldn't be able to get any sort of definitive answer.

What we really needed (and what you get in REAL vaccine research, which was completely skipped for the covid vaccines thanks to operation warp speed, thanks Trump!) is a proper double blind study, only then will we know it's effects.

The takeaway from this is that this whole "post vaccine deaths" thing is largely untestable, and will never be proven or disproven. At absolute best we could say "Thing X increased at time Y after everyone got the vaccines" but it would only ever be a correlation because there would always be the possibility that it was caused by something else.

In this case it's even worse because we AREN'T seeing a massive increase in SADS. We are seeing a small handful of questionable deaths (like Shane Warne) and people are attributing them to the vaccines, meaning not only do we not have a proper control group, but we have a tiny sample size as well. People can't even decide WHICH vaccines are the problem - I've heard everything from "all of them" to "just Pfizer because they are evil" to "Pfizer and Moderna because they are the RNA ones".

Anyone who tries to tell you definitively that the vaccine is causing SADS is pushing a conspiracy theory. At the same time, anyone who tells you that the vaccine is proven 100% safe and that everyone with concerns is a right-wing antivaxxer, is also pushing a conspiracy theory. The truth is, nobody really knows how dangerous this thing is. And even if it did cause some kind of catastrophe, we would never be able to prove it. Admittedly, I am not a Scientist (well, my degree is in Computer Science, but that's not the same), so I could be wrong here, but this whole situation has FUBAR written all over it.

I even hear people suggesting the vaccine causes sterility, as if we are somehow living in the timeline where SG-1 did in fact ally with the Aschen.

Last edited:

Pietheknight

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

PatriotSmash

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I've been saying this since day 1

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I read somewhere that the doses that the big pharma and WHO and all these creepy sons of reptiles will impose are at least 7-8 doses. If an alarming number of population start dying after only 3 or 4 doses in a small period of time after, then why they should do another four the next months? Personally i believe in two cases: 1) that in every vaccine of covid 19 there are at least 3 different types of patents. 1) The poison(for population reduction), 2) the placebo(for the population that will remain after the end of this crisis), 3) the poison (with less activity just to make people weak and unhealthy having a weak immune system just to maintain and strengthen the virus only for their dirty speculative purposes ). 2) In the second case believe that every patent in the vaxx has tech for a purpose as biometric surveillance and emotional espionage and the deaths are only from their hasty creation ( theres a reason why they are in a hurry) . In addition the rapid tests are famous of having carcinogens chemicals and also with their use, they are injuring the pineal gland( the little part of the brain known as the location of soul and conscience or from another point of view the third eye) same as the laser thermometers. Regarding the second case, all i want to say is that i believe they dont want necessarily to reduce the population from one day to next, but to have locked the humanity and with their 5g tech or with some of their 4550 sattelites to control whether a person die and his whole life be monitored, having a system knowing more about his body than him and who tells that in a future vaccination or combined with elon musks cyborg tech they will not be able to inject or to place to us tech that control emotions to a greater depth?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards