How are YOU fighting against the present day dystopia?

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Today I blackpilled a stranger on the train about endorphin loops in computer games. She blackpilled me in turn about the next thing they're gonna do is make it fashionable to put chips in people. It was a wholesome time. inb4 she was a psyop sent specifically for me to be more paranoid.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aeria Gloris

Virtual Runner
Reaction score
Awards
I am fighting by consuming the least amount of products I can.

Remember folk: creating stuff is a good way to pass time.
Less is more after all. I try to do the same but I also try to make sure that whatever I'm buying I'll be using it as much as possible or for as long as possible.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
At the moment I have my hands full with the work I'm doing mostly, so my action is mainly indirect:

I'm putting plans of action into place to protect the food and resource security of my family and friends.
Spreading information about how to do so to as many people as possible.
Sharing my analysis of various issues and trends in society to help people get an accurate understanding of what is going wrong.
Disseminating information about fighting authoritarian regimes and protest tactics.
Organising small scale/ local groups for discussing countercultural ideas and information.
Researching information that can inform the previous activities.

My longer term plans involve more direct action of various sorts, based on the wide range of skills (physical, mental and interpersonal) I'm currently developing.
Social change has to happen from the ground up, and the actual mechanics of this are surprisingly well understood. The trick is waking people up. After that, small decentralised units of people taking action on various levels of society is the key. The internet is a wonderful resource for information spreading, but issues like privacy need to be addressed for it to be truly useful. Obviously I can't be too direct about what that entails because at least some of it is eventually going to be threatening enough to those in power that I'd be at risk, regardless of the nominal legality of said activities.

I'm lucky enough to have the capacity to integrate various disciplines and fields, and the understanding to take large scale observed patterns and translate them into individual plans of action. I intend to help people make their own decisions, not to tell them what to do. You can all participate in the aforementioned list of activities pretty easily, and I can share tips for doing so if you want any. Don't risk too much, don't act before it's time. the actions of one crazy "conspiracy theorist" are easily removed from the public conscience, so build networks before attempting anything dumb.

For the record, I'm in the UK. All of my words here are hypothetical and/or satirical because we all know how the UK treats dissenters.
dearfbi.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Another ideas coming to my head:
How to survive energy crisis: do cold showers, make your wardrobe by having a part of war clothes and winter clothes with military variants(depending on the environment you live in)
How to become stronger and emotional stable: workout daily and read philosophy and war books(the most famous the art of war)
Take a map and create a escape path during the 1st hours of the crisis and know well your city/village/territory/countryside and create your escape routes.
Think every possible pessimistic scenario(without being pessimistic but providence is preferable than repentance) and prepare about it
Fuel tanks
If you have a wife and kids, talk about it with your wife and get prepared, if you live with family try to convince them or you just need to walk alone and follow you insticts and your conscience, last time i couldnt convince my family and got afraid to follow my path, i took a great L, i got vaccinated with covid vaxx jnj(thanksfully only one dose).
Follow your soul and your conscience.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shantotto

TTD Militia
Reaction score
Awards
Today I blackpilled a stranger on the train about endorphin loops in computer games. She blackpilled me in turn about the next thing they're gonna do is make it fashionable to put chips in people. It was a wholesome time. inb4 she was a psyop sent specifically for me to be more paranoid.
I wonder if refusing to put a chip in your brain will be like refusing to learn how to use a computer. How sad...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I wonder if refusing to put a chip in your brain will be like refusing to learn how to use a computer. How sad...

As with any technology, they'll give benefits that normies will enjoy. First in line for the passport control, quicker purchase of train tickets, instantaneous access to Facebook etc etc. When you see these things happening in real life it's your duty to get in the long line. Self-service checkouts vs human-managed checkouts are an excellent example of this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
If there's anything I'm doing, I got a bike recently because I wanted to ditch the car for once. And it's been pretty awesome since I can commute AND get some kind of workout all without giving the elites my gas money.
Good luck carrying your shoppings with your bicycle. Not to mention how vulnerable you are against other vehicles, even at the countryside. Bicycles aren't cars' replacement. Also if you want to workout, just do jogging. As about gas, you already use it for shit like heating your house unless you have natural gas which is cheaper and purer.