How did you discover Agora Road?

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, considering Agora is called the "best kept secret of the internet," I'm starting to wonder how everybody found this amazing (and obscure) site. I'm sure at least one of us has a slightly interesting story.

Mine's pretty boring, was scrolling around the comment section on a site about aesthetics, see someone mention Agora, decide its a good thing to check out, then here I am a couple months later and it's basically my favorite site.

xxxxxxx

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Just found an article leading to it from /x/, nothing special.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
link from r/he_comes or r/true_reddit to the dead internet theory thing here :binTot:

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

Reaction score
Awards
Just found an article leading to it from /x/, nothing special.
/x/ from 4chan? like the paranormal thing

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABT X I FEEL STUPID BC I DONT KNOW WHERE ITS FROM SO IM ASSUMING 4CHAN

ok i feel better now :)

Virtual Cafe Awards
During a DDOS attack on Kiwifarms, Null made a tweet on what was going on with the situation of the DDOSers and some drama regarding Chris Chan and some bitch who was likely the perpetrator for what HE did.

Somewhere on that thread, a person mentioned this site saying that "they were also talking about chris chan" there. So I looked and ended up falling in love with the forums itself and ended up staying as a result (Thanks to some folks here encouraging me to)

Virtual Cafe Awards
I found this place from an ad on 4channel somewhere. I actually installed the Nightwave Plaza app a while ago unknowing that this was related. I just made an account.
I've been here for almost 2 years and have no idea how I found the site. I had the Nightwave plaza app two years ago and used it often, thats likely were I saw it through a ad or something.
Thank you for bridging that gap for me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
In the Urbit developer docs they linked to the Dead Internet Theory post. Urbit is a peer-to-peer internet solution to solve the problem we currently find ourselves in.

The internet originally was supposed to be peer-to-peer, but due to infrastructure cost is became client-to-server (hence why damn near every website known to man is on AWS)

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

Reaction score
Awards
I've been here for almost 2 years and have no idea how I found the site. I had the Nightwave plaza app two years ago and used it often, thats likely were I saw it through a ad or something.
Thank you for bridging that gap for me.
i like the music on this site :)

Virtual Cafe Awards