How does one become truly Based?

Mintychip

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm so happy to have found this site, and I'm quite honestly humbled by how creative, open-minded, and cool the people on this forum are.

I feel like I no-clipped through the globalhomo psyop of 2022 internet and landed into the cool room in the party.

I'm not quite happy with my current mindset and habits, and I'm almost 30 so I would love to turn this ship around before I reach blackpill boomer status.

Share your secrets that helped you reach your current power levels in this thread.

They can be as specific or as abstract as you'd like.

In return for your wisdom, here is a frog.

tumblr_d7e37629791343162ede9327156181d5_158456a7_500.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
>he hasn't realized that this is a DARPA honeypot to give him false hope
damp et

I'm not quite happy with my current mindset and habits, and I'm almost 30 so I would love to turn this ship around before I reach blackpill boomer status.

Share your secrets that helped you reach your current power levels in this thread.
For real though, just read Meditations and model your life off the Emperor. Even if you don't succeed 100% of the time (which you won't tbf), the lessons to be learned are worthwhile. That distraction is the enemy of living a fulfilled life for instance, once truly internalized, can completely change your mindset.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Glad to have you on board, fren. One day you might become based as me if you're lucky

Virtual Cafe Awards
No idea if my reply will help you, but I'll give it a try by telling my own experience.

I realized I don't want to be part of this mainstream bullshit. A few years ago back when I did my only year of college I tried to be mainstream, but it made my mental health so awful (it was awful in the first place) that it literally collapsed on itself. I had to face that truth that I was never cut out for the mainstream stuff, that it felt empty, that interacting with it was a pain. In late 2019 I deleted facebook and insta and never felt better. I have a dummy account on insta for when people send me links leading there but that's it. I have a VK account for sharing my art on a page and finding interesting pics you can only find on the Russian webz but I sometimes feel like deleting it too. I like VK's music system though, not gonna lie. But I, for example, have unsubscribed from my friends' activity because I don't care what they are up to, I mean I can still chat them up on telegram.

My phone is an "outdated" (I mean... 3 or so years old?) model rotting in a drawer most of the time and I, like, only get it out for confirmation SMS or sending a voice/video message to my friends on telegram. I was never much addicted to my phone, I mostly used it as a music player/alarm clock and always felt like I was losing IQ every time I looked at it in the street, and for 2 years I didn't even have a phone at all. I don't care for Netflix. I don't care for Youtube except for music, some interesting shows like "I shouldn't be alive", "Mystery diagnosis" and the like maybe, but the whole youtuber culture completely flies over my head. TikTok is probably the worst thing I've ever seen come out these last years. Thankfully I got my best friend to uninstall it when I showed her a video about TikTok and China's influence and all. She's been wasting less time since then and her mental health improved a bit. I'm gonna delete >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk soon, I gave it a try again but... eh, honestly, ever since I found Agora Road, >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk just doesn't feel interesting to me. It was cool back in 2015 or so, I was a teenager and spent half my time on there, but that's it. I think I should even stop googling answers to the questions that pop into my head and trust myself, for once, because probably the answers are within, not without.

Once you accept that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you, on the contrary, that it's absolutely GREAT that you aren't brainwashed by these dopamine machines made to break your reward system, it's actually very empowering. Not in an edgelord way, but you realize that the experience you find on these sites is mostly very curated by algorithms. I'd not be surprised if the Dead Internet theory was at least partially true. The Internet does feel emptier than ever. Neocities, AgoraRoad and co are a much more organic and enriching version of the Internet. I like spending time late in the evening reading replies on threads here, even if I may not participate. It just feels great. Sure, it doesn't look as smooth as social media in design, but I prefer this aesthetic anyway. I find that a lot of modern stuff is very... ugly anyway. Soulless. Made for conformity rather than bringing out our individuality.

I hope this answers your question. I wouldn't call myself based, I'd just say I'm a normal person who just happened to never be into the mainstream stuff and finally stopped forcing herself to like it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I don't consider myself to be super based. (Rather, just a little bit). My take on it is that its about having an uncorrupted nature. I think most people can smell bs super easily, so its really impactful when they see another live their lives without contradictions. If your words are as good as your deeds, I'd say you're based.

And welcome to the agora. :JahyStare:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Glad to welcome you to t he community, fellow frogman.

Step 1: Stop giving a fuck. And I don't mean in a doomer/blackpill way. I mean like, do the shit you want to do and don't give a fuck what others tell you to do.

Step 2: Become an independent thinker. Someone says something, question it. Make up your own mind. Think for yourself. Decide what you want to do. Do research. A lot of research. Come to a conclusion based on your research and then do more research.

From there, it's all straight to based-town, USA, baby. :NepWink::BOGGED:

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
1) fuck bitches
2) get money
3) become ungovernable
4) be your own damn person and stop fuckng worrying what OTHERS want you to do, be, become, etc. the only truly fufilling things in life are those born of intrinsic motivation, and cultivating that motivation is a hell of task

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I don't consider myself to be super based. (Rather, just a little bit). My take on it is that its about having an uncorrupted nature. I think most people can smell bs super easily, so its really impactful when they see another live their lives without contradictions. If your words are as good as your deeds, I'd say you're based.

Nah mf, you are penta-based for real.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards

:)

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
patrickbateman.gif

Me reading an other sentence featuring "soyjack", "based", "cringe", "incel", "tradwife", "dialate", "tranny", "janny"
i'm gonna dilate you in front of your tradwife you cringe tranny janny

Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
worryin about somethin like that is gonna hurt your head

but i would say make sure to question things and be open minded. not cuz itll make you Super cool and Based but it's just a lot more fun to wonder how things are/work and not having violent reactions to everything.

1._Stop with the 4Chan Lingo, is cringey
This is correct

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
1._Stop with the 4Chan Lingo, is cringey
2._Embrace the Agora-Wave
3._Be your own man and live by your own moral compass
(optional)._Buy me a beer.
4._Dehumanize yourself and Embrace to bloodshed.
View attachment 14235
1) cringe is only within you. accept the cringe and become whole.
2)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJrQD0JnLsM

4) BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Virtual Cafe Awards