How long did it take you to find a 'style'

thedigitalhaunt

nant rhas las
Reaction score
Awards
Website
infinitesyncstudios.bandcamp.com
After yall started to make Vaporwave // VW Adjacent music how long did it take for you to find a sound you were comfortable with and tried to focus on making, I feel like with me (apart from the albums that are dedicated to one style) it changes from album to album.

Virtual Cafe Awards

milk

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
After yall started to make Vaporwave // VW Adjacent music how long did it take for you to find a sound you were comfortable with and tried to focus on making, I feel like with me (apart from the albums that are dedicated to one style) it changes from album to album.
Ngl, I don't make music. However what what I've heard from my friends you never really find it, you just get closer to it. Just keep making things, don't worry too much about having to change from album to album. In the end you'll start finding your grove. I hope this helped!

Virtual Cafe Awards
It took a year and a harassment campaign on Facebook based on a lie. I started to not give a shit since about what the snobs think is Vaporwave or not and that is why I settled on y2k content since it fits my taste better.

Virtual Cafe Awards

thedigitalhaunt

nant rhas las
Reaction score
Awards
Website
infinitesyncstudios.bandcamp.com
Ngl, I don't make music. However what what I've heard from my friends you never really find it, you just get closer to it. Just keep making things, don't worry too much about having to change from album to album. In the end you'll start finding your grove. I hope this helped!
not worried about it, was just wondering what other people have experienced.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Comet Joe

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
It took a year and a harassment campaign on Facebook based on a lie. I started to not give a shit since about what the snobs think is Vaporwave or not and that is why I settled on y2k content since it fits my taste better.
People get strung up over the most meaningless bullshit. These Aesthetics are encapsuilated by images on the internet and music. Also, I have to agree with you, y2k also suits my sensibilities better aswell. Imac G3 translucent blue for lyfe.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私にとっては数年でした。振り返ってみると、私の最初のアルバムは非常に途切れ途切れで、編集はかなり悪く、コツはありませんでした。私は最初の数枚のアルバムをワイルドアイダーヴィッシュというニックネームでリリースしました。これには、リアルなダイニングガイドと呼ばれるアルバムが含まれていました。後で現在のタイトルを採用したときに、アルバムの不正アクセスとかゆみをリリースしました。これらの初期の作品のほとんどは恥ずかしいものでした、そして私が数年前に引っ越したとき、それらは失われました。不正アクセスはコンピュータウイルスによって消去されました。

当時は自分のスタイルと比較できるアルバムがあまりなかったので、ほとんどの場合混乱してしまいました。たぶんそれが私の初期のアルバムが記憶されたり話題になったりしない理由です。蒸気波が大きな動きになるまで、私は実際に自分のスタイルを開発しようとはしませんでした。代わりに、私はすでに存在していた数人のミュージシャンをコピーしてみました。これらのアルバムはかなり悪かったが、いつか見つかるかもしれない

かゆい.png
リアルなダイニングガイド.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

Deleted member 3578

selective repetition and archetype play forever as needed