How many agora road users do you think you could take in a fight?

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
LET'S FUCKING GO
gonna eat a 12 piece famichiki in front of u and not share. I don't even have to use my epic black belt skills and 18 pack abs for this one

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

gonna eat a 12 piece famichiki in front of u and not share. I don't even have to use my epic black belt skills and 18 pack abs for this one
I can't believe you would do that this has made this personal, this is so not based this is cringe and this is war

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I can't believe you would do that this has made this personal, this is so not based this is cringe and this is war
thats not very chickenpilled of u

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Sad
Reactions: naa

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I can't believe you would accuse me of not being chickenpilled when I have such strong arms as a result of my record breaking famichiki consumption
call me when ur popeyes tier pleb

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Sad

Deleted member 2040

You got an 18 pack? *Scoffs smugly*
Well I've got a full keg!
Behold my prowess! No amount of offence can breach my natural armor with an immane defense level! Muhuahaha!

Behold my power.jpg

Kommando

Buibol 99
Reaction score
Awards
You got an 18 pack? *Scoffs smugly*
Well I've got a full keg!
Behold my prowess! No amount of offence can breach my natural armor with an immane defense level! Muhuahaha!

View attachment 3739
Imagine what it'd look if you shot him with 10ga magnum slugs out of a double-barreled shotgun.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • LOL

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
I didn't know I wanted this but this conversation makes me want to gather all agora road users and put them in a ring to see what would happen. I feel that agora road WWE would be very interesting to watch.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I didn't know I wanted this but this conversation makes me want to gather all agora road users and put them in a ring to see what would happen. I feel that agora road WWE would be very interesting to watch.
TribalNightmares/manmanplease/Mr.NintendoChalmers showing up to the Agora Road Royal Rumble

MugiNism

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
im 5'11 and 156lbs prob not a lot of you lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards