How Many Future Funk Artists Could You Beat Up?

It's just you vs. every future funk artist in existence. How many of them could you take before being overwhelmed???

Virtual Cafe Awards

The Long Serpent

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Most musicians, especially in that field, are not known for being intimidating, if they have a face at all. Any and All.

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
It's just you vs. every future funk artist in existence. How many of them could you take before being overwhelmed???
Ima be real here future funk artists ain't that intimidating so I'm thinking my odds of taking them all on are looking pretty good

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

These future funk artists may look unintimidating, but they probably are adept in like yoga studio kickboxing or like capoeira, so I'd be careful when throwing down the disco gauntlet, especially when and if Macross 82-99 comes on, that's like their battle anthem and when they hear that breakdown they'll be like...

hunter x hunter my crap GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds circumstantial, if they are all coming at me at the same time, i'm running away a distance and am going to try to sleep the fastest runners first, one hitter quitters if you will. Fast runners typically are lighter and that's part of what enables them to run so fast, so their necks may snap back if i land full force blows to their head while they proceed to come at me, rendering said future funk artist's neck futile. Unconscious. This however is betting on the fact that all the fast runners are skinny and/or are lacking neck girth, which clearly will not be the case as there has to be at least some fast runners who are built at least somewhat like Duke Nukem or Maui from Moana. In these cases, i pray that they don't catch me lacking and superslam me or cave my face in. My game plan will be to go after the fastest ones first, by keeping large distance and letting the fastest one approach. i go for a double leg takedown after throwing something in their eyes, hopefully blinding them or at least catching them off guard. Once on the ground, i immediately snap both of their legs using my knees and hands. i continue to use this tactic until only the slow ones are left in the distance, and i use this time i have to remove one of the legs off of one of my defeated opponents, using my teeth if i have to. Once i have acquired my leg, i charge into battle and continue to dominate the battlefield with my new flesh weapon. Later that night, i head home to hang the same leg up on my wall in my office, after completing future funk genocide. i stare at it, wondering what could be next.

Virtual Cafe Awards
how this "groovy kaiju" dude look like tho?
groovy_gitmzy.jpg
artworks-DhJEcqTg3U1sNXA0-FA3S0w-t500x500.jpg

I cant explain it he just looks like someone who could pull some karate MMA shit out of his ass at anytime. he could probaby put his entire leg through my skull with those kickflip muscles.

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 5951View attachment 5952
I cant explain it he just looks like someone who could pull some karate MMA shit out of his ass at anytime. he could probaby put his entire leg through my skull with those kickflip muscles.
he just rolls up to you does half a kickflip and as his foot extends it just puts a hole through your faceDKFail

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
Future funk combatants wield a powerful concussive weapon in sidechain compression, which can easily disorient and deal crushing damage to most species of vaporfoe. Adaptations in slushwave defenses like barberpole phasers only disperse some of the tight stereophonics that make future funk mixes so lethal, but they still struggle to mitigate the low-mids, frequencies that will certainly rattle the delicate frames of slushwave and hypnogogic varieties (too much deep sleep leading to over-oygenation and tempered appetite).

The loud and layered post-production of signalwave and mallsoft species provide a dynamic exoskeleton which fares well against blasts of compressed city pop samples--attrition is a powerful strategy, as we all know future funk-kin tire easily.

Future funk is very susceptible to invasive species such as dreampunk and deathdream, as the use of sound collage and stereophonic reverb is an effective camouflage and disorientation tool against the limited stereophonic play of disco-funk samples. Sidechain compression will struggle to impact ambient elements that skirt the outer wilderness of your stereo mix. Experimentalism in general can quickly overwhelm or at least scare off most common species of future funk producers.

I hope these observations will be useful to recall when you are engaged with a future funk artist in a struggle for local resources.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 5951View attachment 5952
He looks like an actual challenge compared to most future funk artists out there, no disrespect to them but almost every other artist in the genre I've seen ain't close to intimidating.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen images of macross and if most of future funk artists are like him, it would be easy, but with time i learned to simply ignore fights, i'm not christian but i believe in the "Turning the other cheek" violence only breeds violence, so instead i would invite him a beer.

Virtual Cafe Awards