How many stable Agorans actually exist? One or two? Are you stable?

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Stable. I have a job. I have good friends. I have a purpose in life to create beyond myself. A man with a why, can sustain almost any how. I have kept holy my highest hope. I have my passions, and from my passions, my virtues- and from my virtues I have battle-tested them against evil(the conflict... knot of virtues).

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
All I'm missing is a wifey to take all my spare energies and money and give birth to 9 half Aryan half pangolin kids.
I am afraid that being a furry is not going to help with this. I think you are like a decade or two too early.

housepoopr

I'm a high functioning autistic, blessed by God, saved by grace, good wife, career, job, home, I love God and desire to serve him, he has never failed me, and his grace is truly amazing. have right-wing views, looking to the example of our more upright and more moral past. I'm into conspiracy theories, and belive that our elites are serving Satan. I believe every word of the Bible, and if most people read it and saw scripture unfolding even right now, they would too.

Average home town almost 5' 10" guy. Doing my best in spite of my flaws and failures.

mesaprotector

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I am afraid that the only stable people here are the local national security agents.
My life story is so nonsensical I've been accused of working for a three letter agency multiple times. Of course there's nothing like that to worry about. Carry on fellow agoranians.

I am afraid that being a furry is not going to help with this. I think you are like a decade or two too early.
I had a furry gf at one point but she had to be removed from my life due to being an open relationship whore.

So looking for a better one. It's tuff man.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I had a furry gf at one point but she had to be removed from my life due to being an open relationship whore.

56757654556.jpg

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Do you consider yourself to be one of the stable agorans? What is your evidence?
I consider myself to be stable although,
among the few people I am good friends with most have at least at some point suggested/asked if I am autistic or have ADHD or something
It could be possible but I don't feel the need to go to a doctor or some shit like that and like the opinion Luke Smith had on the topic in his video.
I do schizopost a lot and have a lot of interest people might consider "autistic" but idk.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Luke Smith had on the topic in his video
He's absolutely correct in that most people over self-diagnose this sort of thing and use it as a crutch. Labeling supposed mental illnesses first became cool in the tumblr scene but it spread everywhere else.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So many people want open relationships man. I don't get it. I got-got with that a few years back. Never again.
It's so much degeneracy man. I'm sick of it. Why would anyone willingly submit to cuckoldry. In the olden times if you slept with someones wife or girl that's signing your own death warrant.

Nowadays you have cucks display themselves proudly and women that are either already cheating and want to cover it up, or women that don't care enough about you to really leave you. If you don't care, just go. Take your problems and leave.

Well I'm gone. Duck that noise. Someone always loses, don't even get me started on the STDs these plague bearers carry.

Virtual Cafe Awards

juicy_ricky

crusader of the glob realmz.....
Reaction score
Awards
I'm married, not a nutcase, have a few good friends, and mostly deal in the real. I don't have a lot of "online hobbies". I DJ and do music stuff in clubs and at raves with actual humans. There's no distinction between my real life and my online life for what it's worth. So yeah...fairly stable over here I guess.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm married, not a nutcase, have a few good friends, and mostly deal in the real. I don't have a lot of "online hobbies". I DJ and do music stuff in clubs and at raves with actual humans. There's no distinction between my real life and my online life for what it's worth. So yeah...fairly stable over here I guess.
Based and stable pilled

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

I know that you say of yourself that you are a furry.

Have you ever considered that this fandom might not be the healthiest place to find a partner?

I have known decent people who were into that; and you know I consider it to be degenerate, indicative of a wholly dysfunctional society. One in which the people are so unhappy, and disconnected, they seek an escape into a subculture, as a means of both coping with traditonal loss of community/ socialization and the soul crushing nature of unregulated central bank manipulation, corporate greed, and cronyism. They killed the American dream; because it produced people resistant to being ruled.

As society circles the drain I expect much more social degeneracy to come as a means to cope.

My best advice is to move away from the cities; they are the center of cultural decay and rot.

Reaction score
Awards
Update: Times have changed. I am doing great.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right." ~End of Evangelion

Update: Times have changed. I am doing great.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right." ~End of Evangelion
SHINJI B (OFF):"There's no way you can live by linking just the enjoyable moments like a rosary. Especially not me." SHINJI / No one can justify life by linking happy moments into a rosary. In particular, I cannot.

Virtual Cafe Awards