How the life will look like in postpandemic world.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I made this thread to discuss about the predictions and speculations about how the life will continue after 1,5-2 years of lockdowns, measurments, variant after variant, mandatory vaccinations and soon the coveted medicines like the pill and that nasal spray. I've occasionally heard things like keep wearing masks for months to come, the virus will be endemic every winter, people can choose if they will continue to work from home or in a company, people deleting their social media accounts mainly Facebook because of damage done by misinformation, 3th-4th vaccine dose and which countries did great job at managing the outbreak.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I would like to believe we'll reach a point of heard immunity, but to do that (at least in the states) we'll need to start forcing more people to get the vaccine. Worst case scenario is that we have another civil war in tha US over this, but I think the majority will inevitably get the vaccine.

I hope people start waking up to the dangers of social media after covid, but I doubt the majority will. Most businesses that take place in offices will realize that working from home saves money on office space and it will become the norm. As businesses do this, I think people will start moving back to rural areas, which will revitalize dying towns and communities.

As an American, I'm trying to be optimistic about this, but it's a struggle at this point in the pandemic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

POST pandemic implies that someday this will end. it won't. the government and it's corporate arms will never let this go away. they have no incentive to. they get everything they want with no resistance

Biden is threatening US citizens constantly for not injecting themselves with the poison he's pushing.

Deleted member 1930

I would like to believe we'll reach a point of heard immunity, but to do that (at least in the states) we'll need to start forcing more people to get the vaccine.

there is no covid vaccine bro. it's a mRNA injecton. you're asking that the government force people into injecting chemicals into their body for the benefit of corporate profits. you ever wonder just how nazism took hold in europe? You are. stupid people like you are how.

heard immunity has already been achieved, the only people getting infected are those who get the shot.

a vaccine is a drug that stimulates an immune response in the body which will allow it to fight infection. the covid "vaccine" does not do that. ALL of the manufacters, as well as the FDA admit that.

if you get a polio vaccine guess, what you don't get? polio.

Worst case scenario is that we have another civil war in tha US over this, but I think the majority will inevitably get the vaccine.

I fully support balkanization of the US. let all the infertile, luciferian, anti-science leftists eat themselves, and keep it away from real people

if there is a civil war, remember, YOU people started it, just like the last time
As an American, I'm trying to be optimistic about this, but it's a struggle at this point in the pandemic.

there is no pandemic. you are being lied to by nazis. this is nothing new, it's the same exact shit. nazi brass said during the nuremberg trial that getting people into nazism was never about nazism as a belief. it was pervasive because of the fear they instilled in people. they have made you afraid of a boogeyman, and you're willing to kill people to placate your own imaginary fear

they are using this fear to suppress art and expression, they are attempting to starve people with it, and the worst part is, they have manipulated you into being okay with that. you don't care about medical rights, safety, civil liberties, you care about making sure your corporate golden calfs are happy

the dude who invented the fucking vaccine says don't take it, studies show your body is 13x more resistant to the infection WITHOUT the vaccine, studies say treatments like ivermectin are 8x more effective as treatment than non-ivermectin treatments. wtf are you people doing out there.

if you support the vaccine and have faith in it (yes, faith. It is untested, unproven with basically no research), then take it. That has nothing at all to do with me. You have ZERO reason to care, be concerned, ask or even think about any drug I take or have taken. Worry about yourself. Bill gates, Joe Biden or any other neo nazi shit stain has no position to mandate or care about my medical decisions

Last edited by a moderator:
I more or less agree with Opt. It won't ever end because it allows authoritarians to be more oppressive without much resistance. About the vaccine shit Janci Lindsay clearly says vaccines cause varians (which makes sense perfectly). If government continues to force them and everyone gets different vaccines there will be as much variants as there are vaccine types. Covid probably won't ever go away but if it really does a new illness will just rise. We have 3 new megacorporations to shit up the earth alongside FAGMAN tech giants. Just like how google bloats the net soo they can have the only compatible browser, vaccine corporarions will make severe illnesses they have vaccines for to ruin the competition. They have the resource to do this now, all of them seperately do. Covid might or might not be a experiment but there will be(probably alrealy are) constant research to make a new pandemic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I hope people start waking up to the dangers of social media after covid, but I doubt the majority will. Most businesses that take place in offices will realize that working from home saves money on office space and it will become the norm. As businesses do this, I think people will start moving back to rural areas, which will revitalize dying towns and communities.
I wonder if countries have good enough internet connection to support that kind of remote working.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to believe we'll reach a point of heard immunity, but to do that (at least in the states) we'll need to start forcing more people to get the vaccine. Worst case scenario is that we have another civil war in tha US over this, but I think the majority will inevitably get the vaccine.
In my country, vaccinations or negative test are mandatory to hospital workers and university students and professors like me if we want the universities to open after 18 months of lockdowns.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

I would like to believe we'll reach a point of heard immunity, but to do that (at least in the states) we'll need to start forcing more people to get the vaccine
Why do people constantly repeat this mantra as if we didn't have internet and we didn't know about the existence of countries that are upwards of 90% vaccinated like Israel and Iceland which are definitely not allowing any pre-pandemic freedoms because of that.

The "new normal" is a power grab by the elites who got tired of slowly boiling the frog.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The "new normal" is a power grab by the elites who got tired of slowly boiling the frog.
I think it's a nonsence. Things will change for sure but people are returning to their everyday lifes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Media literacy needs to be taught in schools. People can't compare what's true or false.

Virtual Cafe Awards
People are going to be a lot weirder, more unstable, more socially strange for quite some time. Lockdown's psychological effects will persist longer than the disease.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Yeah tell that to Australians. The optimism of some is surely baffling. There won't be a single nation on earth that will fully recover pre-pandemic freedoms; some will have it worse, others better, but there's no return to the past anymore.
I disagree with that. People will get fed up, armed rebellion will happen. Just a matter of when, not if

will take a long time though, they often do. The lead up to the US revolution took about 100 years of UK oppression before the fireworks started. The seeds of revolution in the US were down in the 1600s when colonial governors in places like Maryland were minting their own money and defied religious mandates of the crown

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If it's up to them, there is no "postpandemic world", endless variants, endless lockdowns, endless boosters.
Chief health officer Kerry Chant said on Monday morning people will need to get used to receiving booster shots, with the virus expected to circulate indefinitely.
"I can't see that Covid is not going to be with us forever," Dr Chant said.

There are people still this delusional? You'd have to vaccinate all 8 billion people on Earth, and animals too. Even if you somehow eradicate Covid in a country, as long as the circulation of people isn't HEAVILY restricted, it would just be imported and spread again. They admitted that the vaccinated can catch and spread it, there is no "herd immunity".

Virtual Cafe Awards