How the life will look like in postpandemic world.

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, you are like the peak example of someone who I imagine is deranged on purpose to make sure there's someone to point to when people need to find an example of "crazy antivaxxer"

Nah I'm a person who understands virology. Please shoot yourself in the face.

Or read a fucking book ya moron.

Virus Facts You Won't Hear On Tv​

• Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

• Viruses do not 'exist' outside of petri-dish solutions or a living body.

• Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

• Viruses do not 'infect' or 'invade' cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place. Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

• Viruses' primary function is to dissolve dead matter.

• Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

• There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

• Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste. Viruses are very specific protein structures.

• Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles. Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.

• The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated. Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity. As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.

• Viruses are a result of internal toxicity caused by the environment. Viruses are cyclical in animals. Viruses feed upon waste products in the blood and tissue. Throughout the year, upon season and climatic/temperature changes, the body will dump mass amounts of toxins into the blood for removal. Some of these toxins are so toxic in nature, such as mercury, formaldehyde, and other chemical byproducts, that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate them without dying. Non-living proteins are then manufactured by each cell in the corresponding location of the body where this cleansing is necessary. Those toxic substances are disassembled and broken down by viruses so that the body can eliminate them, restoring homeostasis.

• The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such man-made viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility, but as previously stated, viral strains from outside the body are not recognized. However, man-made substances that are injected can be designed to provoke extreme reactions in humans via various levels of tissue sterilization and adjuvants.

• Viruses cannot cross-species ie; from animal to mankind. It is impossible for humans to develop animal flus— A. Because viruses are not contagious, and, B. Because animal RNA/DNA is not compatible with human RNA/DNA. The only way animal tissue can be observed in the blood is through injection of animal tissues, which make their way to the blood, bypassing the digestive tract. Only then will swine tissue, or bird tissue, or any such animal tissue appear in the body. When animal meat is consumed by a human, it is converted into human tissue. Human cells cannot produce animal cells or viruses. If we develop viruses, they are human viruses. Even if animal viruses 'hijacked' human cells, human cells cannot possibly produce animal viruses.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone who thinks viruses can transfer from person to person should shoot themself in the face. Virology 101. Viruses are not living. They can't mutate, they can't pass from person to person, they can't evolve. They only exist inside of living animals and they are only produced to eat and remove diseased or infected tissue. They are nothing more than chemical robots inside of everyone. Everyone has the "coronavirus" because its a simple virus that is sent out from inside your OWN body to combat basic disease and infection.. such as a basic cold or respiratory cough.

THE ONLY WAY you can transfer viruses from person to person is through injection. Even the swine "flu" was bullshit because people were injecting "vaccines" made from the pigs that had the "virus" because they were living in a shitty environment with shitty food. Thus the pigs created a virus to remove the diseased tissue... and you fucking morons injected that into your body.

If you think otherwise you have been successfully brainwashed and are fucking retarded. 100%
Thanks for the advice mate. News have overdramaticized the corona at the point that you don't really understand what's going on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I made this thread to discuss about the predictions and speculations about how the life will continue after 1,5-2 years of lockdowns, measurments, variant after variant, mandatory vaccinations and soon the coveted medicines like the pill and that nasal spray. I've occasionally heard things like keep wearing masks for months to come, the virus will be endemic every winter, people can choose if they will continue to work from home or in a company, people deleting their social media accounts mainly Facebook because of damage done by misinformation, 3th-4th vaccine dose and which countries did great job at managing the outbreak.
hopefully more court cases with more cronies and oligarchs behind bars

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
As a quick run-down, i'm educated as a front-end webdev. Worked for a while in that field until i realized sitting behind a desk all day made me depressed and i turned to alcohol. I quit, went doing what i used to do when i was still in education - back into service and event management. Mostly i was just bartending but whatever. I like it. I still do. Been out of a job for the last 2 years. Re-employed last summer, new lockdown - back to unemployment, same thing happened 2 weeks ago. There's no fucking guarantees. I'm jaded and bitter about it all. People like me are thrown under the bus to save the handful of the weak, old and at times, the deranged. Not the first time, mental healthcare is a fucking joke as i've came to experience in the past. It's a double standard if you ask me.

We had riots in Rotterdam as a result of the announced partial lockdown. (for me that might as well be a full lockdown, it's the same thing) I was satisfied in seeing cop cars being burnt down, though i was pretty unhappy seeing them lash out against people's businesses, cars and homes. Either way, i sympathize with them to a significant degree.

As an extent of all this, to answer your question, i'd like to add, there's a lot of people like my situation described above. I lost a lot of trust and goodwill towards society the last 2 years. I've heard the same bullshit being parroted over and over that 'just hang in there' 'it's not all that bad', and its from those that come back home to their families, their career they can pursue from home, or simply those that are introverted and appreciate not having to interact with others. They don't relate, and they don't want to. It bugs me immensely. I don't think i am an exception. I think this too will have long-term ramifications as it drives a wedge in society. And we're not even there yet - this could take forever for all we know.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
As a quick run-down, i'm educated as a front-end webdev. Worked for a while in that field until i realized sitting behind a desk all day made me depressed and i turned to alcohol. I quit, went doing what i used to do when i was still in education - back into service and event management. Mostly i was just bartending but whatever. I like it. I still do. Been out of a job for the last 2 years. Re-employed last summer, new lockdown - back to unemployment, same thing happened 2 weeks ago. There's no fucking guarantees. I'm jaded and bitter about it all. People like me are thrown under the bus to save the handful of the weak, old and at times, the deranged. Not the first time, mental healthcare is a fucking joke as i've came to experience in the past. The double standards are filthy.

We had riots in Rotterdam as a result of the announced partial lockdown. (for me that might as well be a full lockdown, it's the same thing) I was satisfied in seeing cop cars being burnt down, though i was pretty unhappy seeing them lash out against people's businesses, cars and homes. Either way, i sympathize with them to a significant degree.

As an extent of all this, to answer your question, i'd like to add, there's a lot of people like my situation described above. I lost a lot of trust and goodwill towards society the last 2 years. I don't think i am an exception. I think this too will have long-term ramifications.

You have a right to be angry bro... that's the first thing you gotta understand. There are things you can do to take back your freedom though, pick up some new hobbies, learn some new skills, if you've got the space get some chickens or quail or something. 5-6 eggs a day is free food and you've got some buddies to hang out with. I guarantee you go to any farmers market or farm market and talk to someone selling baby chicks they will give you a few for free if you can't afford it. I know I've given away hundreds of baby ducks and baby chickens in my time.

Fyren

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You have a right to be angry bro... that's the first thing you gotta understand. There are things you can do to take back your freedom though, pick up some new hobbies, learn some new skills, if you've got the space get some chickens or quail or something. 5-6 eggs a day is free food and you've got some buddies to hang out with. I guarantee you go to any farmers market or farm market and talk to someone selling baby chicks they will give you a few for free if you can't afford it. I know I've given away hundreds of baby ducks and baby chickens in my time.
Thanks, appreciate it.

I live in an urban area, apartment, so something like that isn't viable. I've thought about getting a pet for a long time, but the main reason i never did is because i don't want it to spend the rest of its life in a 30 square meter apartment. It's not just 'a pet', it's family. And i think i cannot offer it what i think it should deserve. Not for the moment at least.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, appreciate it.

I live in an urban area, apartment, so something like that isn't viable. I've thought about getting a pet for a long time, but the main reason i never did is because i don't want it to spend the rest of its life in a 30 square meter apartment. It's not just 'a pet', it's family. And i think i cannot offer it what i think it should deserve. Not for the moment at least.

For a Chihuahua 30 square meters in a mansion. Plus you can dress it up in cute outfits and take it out to the park to meet hot babes.

Attachments

• 123231.jpg
    123231.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 67

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I 100% agree with this

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The same stuff happened in my country. Our awful piece of prime minister of education wants to assign cops outside the universities, people especially students like me pay 80€ for rapid tests per week while we are paying a lot of taxes and should be free for that reason, the tv news are a shitshow, the lockdown is ahead us even vaccinated, they blame to youth instead of old people for the low vaccinations rate, we sent sms to go to shops, park and restaurants. Even a year before, schools gave masks bigger than students face. I feel you pain. I don't know when I will stop wearing mask, my glasses are blurring.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

bendersteed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The same stuff happened in my country. Our awful piece of prime minister of education wants to assign cops outside the universities, people especially students like me pay 80€ for rapid tests per week while we are paying a lot of taxes and should be free for that reason, the tv news are a shitshow, the lockdown is near us even vaccinated, they blame to youth instead of old people for the low vaccinations rate, we sent sms to go to shops, park and restaurants. Even a year before, schools gave masks bigger than students face. I feel you pain.
Hello compatriot. The situation is really crazy here, whether you are vaccinated or not. Me I've totally given up on going to coffeeshops and bars since they have to check your papers all the time.

For me the best course of action was to relocate to a more rural place. Here at least the police enforcement and the not so busy life keeps me protected both from the government stupidity (or malevolence?) and the covid situation (in case it is true, since I don't know what to believe anymore). I decided to do so in the first months of the quarantine, though to be honest I was thinking about it a lot longer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hello compatriot. The situation is really crazy here, whether you are vaccinated or not. Me I've totally given up on going to coffeeshops and bars since they have to check your papers all the time.

For me the best course of action was to relocate to a more rural place. Here at least the police enforcement and the not so busy life keeps me protected both from the government stupidity (or malevolence?) and the covid situation (in case it is true, since I don't know what to believe anymore). I decided to do so in the first months of the quarantine, though to be honest I was thinking about it a lot longer.
I think the people who wasted and waited for a long time to prepare for events just to get cancelled. Like people who planned for their Christmas vacations in some European country, preordered tickets for concerts and if the artist will be alive, people working for event planning businesses. It's a destruction.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Coronavirus-Mask.gif

Virus Facts You Won't Hear On TV​

• Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

• Viruses do not 'exist' outside of petri-dish solutions or a living body.

• Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

• Viruses do not 'infect' or 'invade' cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place. Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

• Viruses' primary function is to dissolve dead matter.

• Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

• There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

• Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste. Viruses are very specific protein structures.

• Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles. Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.

• The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated. Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity. As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.

• Viruses are a result of internal toxicity caused by the environment. Viruses are cyclical in animals. Viruses feed upon waste products in the blood and tissue. Throughout the year, upon season and climatic/temperature changes, the body will dump mass amounts of toxins into the blood for removal. Some of these toxins are so toxic in nature, such as mercury, formaldehyde, and other chemical byproducts, that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate them without dying. Non-living proteins are then manufactured by each cell in the corresponding location of the body where this cleansing is necessary. Those toxic substances are disassembled and broken down by viruses so that the body can eliminate them, restoring homeostasis.

• The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such man-made viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility, but as previously stated, viral strains from outside the body are not recognized. However, man-made substances that are injected can be designed to provoke extreme reactions in humans via various levels of tissue sterilization and adjuvants.

• Viruses cannot cross-species ie; from animal to mankind. It is impossible for humans to develop animal flus— A. Because viruses are not contagious, and, B. Because animal RNA/DNA is not compatible with human RNA/DNA. The only way animal tissue can be observed in the blood is through injection of animal tissues, which make their way to the blood, bypassing the digestive tract. Only then will swine tissue, or bird tissue, or any such animal tissue appear in the body. When animal meat is consumed by a human, it is converted into human tissue. Human cells cannot produce animal cells or viruses. If we develop viruses, they are human viruses. Even if animal viruses 'hijacked' human cells, human cells cannot possibly produce animal viruses.

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think the people who wasted and waited for a long time to prepare for events just to get cancelled. Like people who planned for their Christmas vacations in some European country, preordered tickets for concerts and if the artist will be alive, people working for event planning businesses. It's a destruction.
A personal story. Sometime I booked tickets for an Editors concert in March and it cancelled.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
What scares me is the complete show of unintelligence that we've seen in the last year.

1)People alone in cars wearing masks with the windows up.
2)People avoiding the ocean and masking up at the beach due to aerosolizing the virus in the waves.
3)People demanding I wear a mask outdoors.
4)When entering a crowded restaurant put on your mask, but once you sit down its fine. COVID can't travel in restaurants.
5)Putting up clear barriers in places that air flow was designed for open air causing viral saturation.
6)People masking up in snow and rain, due to particulates of COVID in the air.
7)Masking in boats when you are alone.
8)Walking across the street to avoid someone in the open air.
9)Swimming in the ocean or pool with masks.
the list goes on....

I still can't wrap my head around how dumb the general population is and how much they don't question anything that is going on. I can't even wrap my head around how none of them listened in basic science and biology classes. This virus shit was all covered several times. The mask is more of a symbol of you superiority of compliance than an actual aid. These crazy's want to make sure you know they are on team doing the right thing and want to show you how much they are on the right side of humanity.

I think this is more of a bigger issue than post-pandemic. The problems all existed prior to this and the pandemic is just brining them to light. The general population is a giant bag of dumb and will follow whatever the TV or social media tells them. Some think this stuff is all conspiracies....maybe so....but I'm not convinced anyone is capable of planning or thinking this far out anymore. Just look at the movies we have today. If the general population is representative of the overall cultural intelligence, then our government is filled with idiots and all this is just dumb people being idiots and when connecting the dots with a logical mind it looks like a conspiracy.

Social media and the smartphone have deeply impacted our society and that is the problem here, not the pandemic. When the pandemic ends stupid will transform into something else. Especially if we all keep going down this progressive rabbit hole. I initally thought 9/11 might be the cause, but I remember that being a uniting event. To me it seems from there we slowly evolved into a self centered world that was magnified 100 times by social media.

Maybe if we all stopped fighting each other when the news tells us to and just turned it off....we could get out of this hole and get back on track. I just don't know how you can convince anyone to do that.

Facts bro. I made this tshirt but they banned it from all major sellers online... i sold like 50-100 about a year ago and then they banned it for "medical misinformation"... even redbubble which is a fricken artist website.

Looks better on white but im lazy.

Corona.png

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the advice mate. News have overdramaticized the corona at the point that you don't really understand what's going on.
Facts bro. I made this tshirt but they banned it from all major sellers online... i sold like 50-100 about a year ago and then they banned it for "medical misinformation"... even redbubble which is a fricken artist website.

Looks better on white but im lazy.

View attachment 10413
Why an artistic website to ban some personal opinion?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

The same stuff happened in my country. Our awful piece of prime minister of education wants to assign cops outside the universities, people especially students like me pay 80€ for rapid tests per week while we are paying a lot of taxes and should be free for that reason, the tv news are a shitshow, the lockdown is ahead us even vaccinated, they blame to youth instead of old people for the low vaccinations rate, we sent sms to go to shops, park and restaurants. Even a year before, schools gave masks bigger than students face. I feel you pain. I don't know when I will stop wearing mask, my glasses are blurring.
We tried to warn you. Y'all cucked yourselves and are mad when you're oppressed

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Not only that. People lost their faith in government with their measurements. Young people can't socialize, religious leaders disinform people, epidemiologists in tv news threat their viewers for about 10000 cases per day until christmas.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Good, I look forward to death. And don't give a fuck if you like me. You post "covid" world is hurtling of a cliff into self made hell.
I gotta chime in and mention though that Ego's advice is pretty spot on.

Virtual Cafe Awards