How to make signalwave?

Deleted member 2006

I know. you must use Japanese ad samples from the 90's, it should be for food ads, after thats done grab a part and then loop it and slow it down.

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa
Gotcha. No drums or anything?
no drums. you should listen to a good bit of signalwave beforehand to get a good grasp of the genre. You'll need some samples from obscure retro ads in foreign languages. (usually Japanese, but I've heard Russian, German, and French used before) get real creative with where you find them, most vintage ads on youtube are either hard to find or most likely have been sampled before. if you really want to get creative with it you could probably throw in a drone synth or something.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

Deleted member 2006

no drums. you should listen to a good bit of signalwave beforehand to get a good grasp of the genre. You'll need some samples from obscure retro ads in foreign languages. (usually Japanese, but I've heard Russian, German, and French used before) get real creative with where you find them, most vintage ads on youtube are either hard to find or most likely have been sampled before. if you really want to get creative with it you could probably throw in a drone synth or something.
yeah, here are some amazing examples. youtube.com/watch?v=sGHVE7BTW-o&t=254s youtube.com/watch?v=0xswbodQMnY

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
良好な信号波には、多くのオーディオスプライシングとチョッピングが必要です。アイデアは、チャネルを無意識に次々とめくるのをシミュレートすることです。また、さまざまな種類の歪みが必要です。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2006

良好な信号波には、多くのオーディオスプライシングとチョッピングが必要です。アイデアは、チャネルを無意識に次々とめくるのをシミュレートすることです。また、さまざまな種類の歪みが必要です。
Said it better than i could