How transhuman are you willing to go?

How transhuman are you willing to go?

• Total voters

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
I already push the limits of natural humanity, so I guess I'd be willing to continue pushing pretty far. I don't like the idea of really displacing my consciousness, especially since I think we still have a very poor understanding of just what it is and how it works, so I draw a line there, but pretty much anything else would be fun. I'd like to have a jack in my head I can stick USBs into and expand memory that way, for example.

I'm surprised at how much religious skepticism there is in this thread but I suppose it makes sense. I'm not a Christian though, and my understanding of the Divine doesn't preclude transgressive experimentation.

The religious christians known as the vatican are the ones pushing these agendas... it's not science "gurus" like you think. They are all actors playing their part. The world is a stage...

Most people go along with the "norm" and the "trends" because they don't stop and think about what's going on behind the scenes.

You make the mistake of thinking you'll get cool shit when in reality the elite will only implement things to hold you down / keep you distracted / or limit your actual skills while pretending you gain a bunch of shit... that's what will actually go down.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh2IexhuEOE

Last edited: